Five

My Jinki, I Love Thee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki walked into the school building, his eyes subconsciously wandering to find Minho, spotting him walking down the hallway towards him with the two Kims and another, extremely familiar face walking beside them, and Jinki’s feet actually started walking backwards.

Lee Donghae was with them, and Jinki knew that if Donghae spotted him, he would be bullied immediately. Donghae was the typical jock who bullied anyone he thought was under him, and Jinki was his favorite target.

“Is that Lee Jinki?” Donghae asked in an excited tone, and Jinki froze, feeling sweat pool up on his forehead as he bit the inside of his lip and wondered if the male would be able to catch him if he started running.

“Aish, and my day was going so well.” Jinki muttered to himself as he vaguely registered the shock in Minho’s eyes when finding Donghae knew Jinki.

“It’s been a while, Jinx.” Donghae said with a laugh Jinki knew to fear, knowing something negative was going to happen.

“You know him?” Minho asked in mild surprise, his eyes switching from Donghae to Jinki curiously.

Donghae just seemed to realize he had company and turned to the other males with a wink, “I’ll be right back.” Then, ever so roughly, Jinki was handed a thick Biology text book, as well as Donghae’s copy of one of Shakespeare’s plays, as well as a homework planner. “Complete the assignments and give them to me tomorrow, right?”

“He’s doing your homework?” Kibum asked dully, his eyes questioning Jinki on why he would do such a thing.

If there was anyone Jinki feared in that school, it was Donghae, for Lee Donghae had once been his neighbor; back when his parents were alive. That meant that Donghae was the only one to know Jinki was an orphan, and unless Jinki wanted to be known as an orphan, he’d have to do the male’s homework and keep him happy.

“You’re still making him do your homework?” Jonghyun asked, and Jinki let out a sigh of frustration.

“What’s it to you?” Jinki asked Jonghyun with an eyebrow raised in distaste. Bowing his head slightly, Jinki walked around them to his next class.

“Yah, Lee Jinki.” Minho’s voice was calm, but Jinki couldn’t help but shiver, turning back with the books held tightly to his chest. “When did you become so low as in to do someone else’s homework?”

“Hey hey, why are you guys interfering?” Donghae smirked, walking forward and ruffling Jinki’s hair, with Jinki cringing away from him slightly, “He has to do this for me, or he’ll be disappointing his parents.”

"Lee Donghae." And Jinki cursed mentally because it wasn't bad enough that the three people who had recently made him so uncomfortable had heard Donghae speak about his parents, but also Taemin, who'd always suspected something weird with why Jinki allowed Donghae to treat him so poorly. "Are you real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter