Three

My Jinki, I Love Thee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho wasn’t as stupid as he let on. He knew all of the basics and his notes were diligent, but he had difficulty when linking all of those notes together, and Jinki easily helped him link them together. When the clock struck 9, Jinki closed the book they were currently going through and smiled at the younger male.

“You did well for our first lesson together, Minho-shi.” Jinki laughed brightly as the two of them climbed onto their feet, Minho grabbing his books from Jinki and nodding.

“Thank you, Jinki-shi.” Minho looked over the elder once more, but before he decided to leave, he bowed his head to the elder once more.

Minho would be coming over every day until his grades went up from a D to at least a B-, and would pay Jinki for every hour they worked together. Jinki noticed that the taller didn’t talk many times, but when he did, he would let all of his thoughts go at once and then he wouldn’t talk again for a while.

All in all, despite their past, Jinki liked teaching the younger, who was a bit eager to know how to fix his mistakes so he wouldn’t make them again, and when he left, Jinki actually made a schedule for himself to know what they should work on every day.

The next morning, he told Taemin about his tutoring job and how Minho had acted.

“Don’t be fooled, hyung.” Taemin shook his head, looking out his window, “Minho just wants to get in your pants. Once he has that, he’ll throw you aside like he’s thrown them all aside.”

“That’s ridiculous, Taeminnie.” Jinki shook his head with his eyes glued to the road, “I’m only a tutor to him.”

 “Are you sure he only thinks of you as a tutor?” Taemin asked instead, seemingly unconvinced that Minho wouldn’t go after his elder friend.

“Absolutely positive.” And it seemed his words were true, as when Jinki parked his car in the school parking lot, he noticed Minho climbing out of his own car, shortly joined by a beautiful and skinny girl, their arms wrapped around each other as they went into the school.

“Look at him! He’s already with another girl.” Taemin was disgusted in the male because they had also been best friends when they were younger, but grew apart when Minho changed into the person he was, and Taemin became his bitter rival.

“As long as he’s not going after you or me, we’re fine.” Jinki laughed, ruffling Taemin’s hair and stepping out of his car. Taemin followed after him shortly, and the two parted soon, since they were of different years.

Jinki couldn’t stop thinking of Minho, though, and why he was so quick to bounce around. Was there some long story about his past, which made him unable to stay with one person? Or was he just that bored, having to have something better every day?

He’d been s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter