One

My Jinki, I Love Thee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Minho, captain of the school’s soccer team, as well as member of several other teams. He was also the man who dated whoever he caught the slightest interest in, then letting them go after his interest faded away. He was infamous for that, but strangely enough, no one cared because he was so charming with words and his looks. The guy had a charismatic personality and a piercing gaze, all bundled up with curly hair that made him look a lot younger than he actually was.

He was Lee Jinki, quiet bookworm, and a secret singer that never showed his talents to anyone other than his younger neighbor, Lee Taemin. He was the one who always tripped over his feet in any given occasion, and had the power to make any situation an awkward one. Maybe he would have been more popular if he were more confident in himself and not hiding behind a thick pair of glasses and the thick mop of hair that he was always too lazy to style.

Jinki noticed him right off the bat, and not for a good thing, either. Choi Minho was always followed by “friends”, each person more annoying than the last. They’d shout to each other despite being next to each other, dressed in all the expensive clothes they owned, and liked to bully people like Jinki, who minded their own business.

He was in front of his locker, getting out his text book and swearing to himself that his Calculus teacher wanted to kill him by giving him pages of work to do, when the hallway suddenly erupted into loud cheers, with Minho and a friend walking down the hallway. Disrupted from his sulking thoughts, his eyes darted over to Minho’s, and the tall male seemed to be looking at him before his friend caught his attention.

“I stole the ’s keys during my free period.” The person talking was Kim Jonghyun, a loud student that caused a ruckus wherever he went. He’d once been best friends with Jonghyun when they were younger, but they had drifted apart as soon as they hit High School, and Jonghyun decided his time was better spent with the people he spent time with now. From the way he was talking, Jinki figured he was talking about a teacher who had called him out recently, and he was right after all. “We got this giant bucket from the supply room and filled it with pink hair dye and I can’t wait to see what happens when it’s poured on top of her.”

“Oh?” Minho seemed to be quite amused with this. Of course he was, Jonghyun was one of his closest friends, and he usually went along with whatever the shorter male wanted to do. Finally getting enough of the ridiculous people and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter