Injured

Woogyu Family

“Baby, i think I’m going to back home a bit late tonight, is it okay? My friends asked me to join their futsal after work,” said Woohyun as soon as Sunggyu picked up the call.

“Ung? Okay. But promise it won’t too late, i miss you already,”

“But we parted only this morning,”

“Can’t I miss you everyday?”

Woohyun could imagine Sunggyu said that with his cutest pout, “Of course you can , baby,” he chuckled. “I miss you too. And I love you,”

“I love you too. I’ll wait,”

***

Sunggyu sit on the sofa with Sunghyun on his lap. His eyes moved alternaltely between the TV and Sunghyun. Sunghyun did the same: he looked at the (bit boring) gag show, then looked up at Sunggyu (at this moment Sunggyu would teases him or make a funny face) and finally moved to the front door.

“Ma..” Sunghyun let out his cute voices, “Papapa?”

Sunghyun’s waiting for Woohyun. “Papa will back home soon. Sunghyunnie misses Papa?”

Sunghyun looked at Sunggyu with a questioning eyes while his little hand pated Sunggyu’s cheeks.

Sunggyu smiled, “I miss Papa too. Let’s wait a little more,” and at the moment his phone was ringing. He checked at the caller and frowned. Woohyun?

“Yes, baby?”

Uh hello, I’m sorry it’s not Woohyun,” Sunggyu froze at the spot, “It’s Yongguk. Bang Yongguk, his office friend,

“O-oh. Where’s Woohyun?”

“Something happened just now—No! It’s not that bad,” when Sunggyu said ‘What?!’ with high voices, “Well, so basically he slipped and hit the floor and I think—um—he dislocated his shoulder”

“Dislocated what?! Uh—I mean, where’s him now?”

Well, hospital,” then after Yongguk explain which and which room, Sunggtyu rushed to the hospital in five minutes with sleepy and confused Sunghyun on his arms.

***

“It’s—ouch—nothing. Really,”

“You won’t be ouch-ing if it’s really nothing,”

“It always happen though? We slipped when play futsal. Just in my case my shoulder hit the floor... Maybe a bit hard,”

“A BIT HARD? You said it’s A BIT HARD?”

“Sshhh baby, it’s really fine. It’s only my left shoulder,”

“What if it’s not only your left shoulder?! What if its your head or anyth—hmmph” Sunggyu couldn’t continue his words because Woohyun kissed him.

“I’m okay look i can carry Sunghyun with my right hand,” he hold Sunghyun who sits on his lap.

“B-but dont do that in front of him!” he blushed madly.

Woohyun chuckled, “Yes, little Hyunnie?” because Sunghyun now gave him serious looks.

Sunghyun frowned, patted Woohyun’s cheeks then his little hand moved to his bandaged shoulder, touched it gent and hesitantly, “Ung... A... Appo—Hurts?

Sunggyu and Woohyun eyes widened. It was his first word after Mama and Papa. Woohyun grinned happily and kissed his head a few times, “I’m okay. Papa is okay. Baby, my little baby is a good boy. A smart boy. My smart boy,”

“My baby too,” Sunggyu pouted but giggled and ruffled Sunghyun hair afterwards.

“Ours,” Woohyun pecked Sunggyu’s cheeks


((the idea was from woohyun shoulder injuries and Nam WSJ fanart and mitsuchan asked me to make one so.. yeah)) 

credit to nam_swj @ twitter