Vacation

Woogyu Family

“Is everything ready?”

Sunggyu was checking all of their baggages, make sure everything all complete so they didn’t need to buy unecessaary things.

The Nam’s family was going to Thailand for 4 days for year end holidays. It was been awhile since their last vacation and Sunghyun wasn’t there yet so let’s call it was their first family vacation.

“Passport?”

“Here,” Woohyun patted his  little bag on his waist.

“Everything is ready?”

“Little Hyunnie is ready?” Woohyun asked Sunghyun on his left arms. Sunghyun jumped excitely.

Sunggyu grinned, “Let’s go,”

***

They now sit happily on the plane. The flight just boarded around an hour ago. Sunghyun sit on Woohyun’s lap while Sunggyu was reading the tour brochures and mumbling about the route. Woohyun smiled, looking at his angels, feeling happy and dying on their cuteness in the same time.

“Ung...?” Sunghyun mumbled.

Both of Woohyun and Sunggyu turned their heads to their son. Sunghyun was looking at the seats beside them. There was a family with their two children. They were a twin, not really identical because the different gender.

Sunghyun looked up at his parents and the back to the twin who played rock, papper, scissor happily. His forehead frowned.

“Pa.. Pa..” his little finger pointed at them.

“Sunghyunnie wants to play?” asked Woohyun.

But Sunghyun just silent but kept looking at the twin who still playing.

“Maybe, he wants a brother?” said Sunggyu.

Sunghyun eyes looked at Sunggyu and mumbled, “Dong—sang—“

“Dongsaeng?”

“D..ong...saeng”

Woohyun grinned, “He wants a brother to play with,”

Sunghyun showed his eye smile while giggling, “B..rother,” and jumping excitely.

“You’ll get a brother soon,“ Woohyun’s grin was getting wider, “Let’s.. Make it as soon we landed?” he whispered dangerously on Sunggyu’s ear.

Sunggyu just hit his arm lightly and blushed.

 


 

((Guys you can request too;;))