Adopt

Woogyu Family

For mitsuchan, thanks for all the ideas omf you are brilliant. (And im still working for the requests, please wait a while!) Btw Sunghyun was about 3 years old here. 

 


It was around 4 in the afternoon and the day went like usual. Sunggyu did all the chores and played with Sunghyun and stuff. He stared at the clock and walked lazily to the kitchen to check what he could make for the dinner. Woohyun said he would back home a bit early around 6 and of course he should prepare the dinner a bit early too.

“Ah,” as soon he opened the fridge, “We need to buy some at groceries, Little Hyunnie,”

“Buy! Buy! Shopping!” Sunghyun jumped happily near the kitchen counter.

“But remember don’t be a naughty boy there, promise?”

Sunghyun nodded with a big grin on his face.

***

Probably it just need less than an hour to buy all the things they needed. They decided to walk to back home because it wasn’t that far anyway.

They had a little conversation about the dinner (“Can Hyunnie gets cake? Cake! Cake!”) before Sunghyun suddenly stopped.

“Sunghyunnie?” he turned around.

Sunghyun stood there, his eyes glued to the edge of the road, near a wall: there was a poor little white puppy, sit, seemed lonely and abandoned. It looked up at them with a pair of bright eyes, asked to be carried and adopted.

“Ma... Bring him back home,” Sunghyun squated down.

“Papa might doesn’t like it,”

“Hyunnie wants puppy,” he whimpered.

Sunggyu looked at the puppy: it was really cute, just a bit dirty because the dust. The puppy kept showing his adorable eyes, reminds him to Woohyun’s pleading eyes when he asked for apologize or something. Sunggyu hold his chuckles and smiled.

“Okay the, we can ask Papa later. But Hyunnie should bath and take care of him, understand?”

“Yes! Yes! Understand!”

Sunghyun took the puppy immediately and walked back home again while chanting, “Hyunnie gets puppy~ Hyunnie gets puppy~” happily.

***

6.17 pm KST

“I’m home,” as soon Woohyun opened the door.

“Papa!” Sunghyun run fastly and hugged his’s leg.

Woohyun lifted him and kissed on the cheeks, “Papa is home, say what?”

“Welcome home!” he giggled.

“Good boy,” he said as he walked to the living room.

“Paaa?”

“Yes, little hero?” he ruffled Sunghyun’s hair because, Lord, he just showed his most adorable face and Woohyun hold his urge to squish the cheeks.

Sunghyun got off Woohyun’s arm and quickly joined Sunggyu in the sofa, “Can we adopt him, please?” he asked as he hug the puppy with both hand.

Woohyun blinked, his eyes moved to the puppy and last to Sunggyu and, again, Lord, they gave him three pairs of extremely adorable and cute puppy eyes—the one were literally puppy eyes.

“Hyunnie will take care of him—even the poop!”

He blinked again.

“Please, baby? He wants it really bad,” Sunggyu asked with the most pleading voices. The worst was he gave his infamous unconscious aegyo.

He blinked for the third times.

God, was I a saint on my previous life?