Sunghyun Got Fever

Woogyu Family

Another extra works for Nam Woohyun because too many clients and offers came and of course Manager Nam should handle them and made sure nothing mess, also encouraging his employeers so they would stop whining about how much task they should have done in a week.


The last day, he thought, weekend and the last day.

Woohyun glanced at his watch: 7 pm. Usually the most late he went out his office was on 9 but with these works probably he'd come back home at the midnight. He sighed heavily; he missed Kim Sunggyu so much. When he came back home, he felt really tired so they were only cuddling awhile before Woohyun drifted away on his dream. Fortunately, Sunggyu always understand and cheered him up everyday with his beautiful smile and voices. And also their little hero, Nam Sunghyun, who has more extra copy from Sunggyu about his love and hate relationship with Woohyun.

Remember about they waited him at home, Woohyun smiled widely and continued his works, in hope everything would be done soon and he finally could meet his angels.

***

Sunggyu wiped his sweats in worries. His hand sometimes touched Sunghyun's forehead to check: his little angel got fever since this afternoon and he couldn't sleep well. Sunghyun always woke up every an hour and cried badly. Sunggyu already put warm towel, he wished the fever would gone soon.

He looked up at the clock, it was 8 pm. Woohyun still at his office, he always went back home late nowadays because extra works. Sunggyu sighed. He would to tell Woohyun about their baby condition but he also wont make him worried and back home in hurry. Beside, Woohyun promised this day was the last day he came back home late so Sunggyu decide to not tell him.

Woohyun-ah... please back home soon...

***

11.39 PM KST

Woohyun walked in to his apartment silently because Sunggyu usually sleep already this late. But when he reached the living room, he frowned: the lamp still . Sunggyu is the type he wont let unecessary lamp except he still wake up.

"Baby?" Woohyun called slowly.

No answer.

He gulped, some bad scenarios went in to his mind so he rushed into their bedroom to check and immediately felt relieve because his angels still there.

But Sunggyu was on the edge of Sunghyun's baby box, felt asleep with his hand on Sunghyun's forehead.

Woohyun put his bag and checked them. There was a worry on Sunggyu's face so Woohyun put his hand on Sunghyun's cheeks.

"Sunghyunnie is sick" he whispered after felt the heat.

He decide to move Sunggyu to their bed. Gently, he lifted Sunggyu up and put him on the bed. Sunggyu moved a little on his sleep. After gave a little peck on the cheeks, Woohyun walked out to find the first aid kit and took the fever pas.

Sunggyu must be worried too much because he forget the fever pas is exist, he chuckled on his mind.

After he put the fever pas on Sunghyun forehead, he cleaned up himself and checked Sunghyun for the last time. He caressed his baby cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"Little hero, get well soon. Papa misses you, let's play together tomorrow," he whispered.

Woohyun moved to their bed, looking at Sunggyu beautiful face for a few time before plant a little pecks on his lips.

"I miss you too baby, sleep well,"

Then he hugged him and drifted to his dream as soon as he closed his eyes.

***

Woohyun felt a little weight on his stomach. He tried to open his glued eyes, adjusted with the sunshines from the window. He barely could see anything, but a little figure hoping happily on him, it must be his only one: Sunghyun.

"Papa wake up," a soft voices whispered on his ears. 

"Wheres the morning kiss?" he pouted.

"No. Not in front of Sunghyunnie,"

"Cheeks?"

Sunggyu sighed, "Fine," then he planted a soft pecks on the cheeks. Woohyun giggled and sit while holding Sunghyun.

"Is My Hero fine now?" 

Sunghyun giggled.

"He is perfectly fine now. Thanks for take care of everything last night," Sunggyu said.

"It's nothing," he kissed Sunggyu's forehead, "As long you and Sunghyun happy and fine,"

And they spent that day only the three of them.