Fourth

Dragon & Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Author P.O.V*

At this hour, a tanned-skinned man was standing in front of an apartment that read “Do Kyungsoo” reaching into his pocket to find a key to get into the apartment. Once he found the key to the apartment, he immediately went inside. Immediately after putting the lunch box he had brought from his house, the tanned-skinned man walked into a room with a sigh. How not? He was a little frustrated when he saw dirty clothes scattered on the floor of the room.

He was trying not to care about the dirty clothes first because he immediately walked to a bed, put his hands on his waist and said loudly, more like a command. “Get up already! You stayed up late, didn’t you? The lights were on. I confirmed this up to 2:30 AM.”

And the tanned-skinned man was pulling the covers on the bed, revealing the figure of a little man who was sleeping with his innocent face as he murmured, “rice is… rice is dripping out of… Kai’s ears… sparkling… white rice…”

Yes, the tanned-skinned man was Kai, who could only stare heavy sigh at the tiny figure being delirious, which was none other was Kyungsoo. “If it’s about breakfast, I brought it already. I’ll warm it up for you, so go wash your face.”

Kai walked away leaving Kyungsoo to head the kitchen in order to warm the food that he had brought for Kyungsoo’s breakfast, leaving the tiny man who began to open his eyes while muttering, “breakfast?”

***

*Kai’s P.O.V*

“Alright, now for the dishes and laundry.” I said who had just finished serving breakfast that I brought from home just for that little man.

I walked into the living room apartment that somehow since when did it become my routine to clean it, because if not, the pungent smell that I felt when I first entered this apartment will come back and for me it was a nightmare that I never want to feel again.

“This place really is barren.” I muttered, watching the whole room. I stopped walking when my eyes catch a little cupboard and there is a box which is right in the closet. That certainly caught my attention.

I also walked over and opened the cardboard. The contents of the carton just photo albums and I took the top photo album. “What’s this?”

I opened the photo album and I saw it just a collection of some unclear photographs which are rather difficult to see. I opened the pages of the photo album, though it were unclear but I still can figure out who the person in the photo correctly. Easily guessed.

“This is–”

“Just what are you looking at?” Sounds Kyungsoo who was already behind me with his eyes glared at me and clenched his hand made ​​me a little panicky.

“K-Kyungsoo, this is–”

“Yeah, that’s right! That are pictures of Chanyeol! You got problem with that? Even you have a problem, there’s no way in hell I’m going to listen to it!” He threatened me with a fist, but his face was flushed and he spoke with a stammer. I know he was embarrassed.

“This… is supposed to be Chanyeol?” I asked again busy observing the contents of the album.

I glanced at Kyungsoo who crouched beside me holding his cheeks blushing. “I-I-I can’t help it! I always end up shaking! When I try to take pictures of Chanyeol, I–”

“Want me to take one?” I pleaded to him.

“Eh?”

“A picture… of him. I won’t say that I’m good at it, but anything is better than–”

“Wait a minute!” He suddenly shouted and stood up immediately. I could only look at him to wait for the continuation of the sentence. “H-How many are you willing to take?”

And I can only go back a heavy sigh.

***

*Author P.O.V*

Kai and Kyungsoo have arrived at school a few minutes ago, and this time they were in front of their property storage lockers. Kai was busy inserting the goods while Kyungsoo was busy murmuring, blushing while more like a frustrated person.

“What kind of picture shall I get? An extremely concentrated face? In the middle of football practice? Oh, can’t forget to take one of him eating lunch.” Kyungsoo kept muttering as he closed his locker door with a bang so excited.

“Like I said, I’ll take as many as you want.”

“You say “as many as you want” but there’s a limit, isn’t there?! Okay, then take an infinite amount!”

“Good morning!” Sounds Chanyeol sudden either since when were in the middle of Kai and Kyungsoo, making the tiny man froze instantly.

Kai is not too concerned with the freezing Kyungsoo switch the greeting reply, “oh, good morning. You’re late today.”

“Yeah, it’s because I went to the student council first.” Replied Chanyeol while putting the goods into his locker.

“Oh, I see.”

Kyungsoo are still frozen, thaw slowly and consciously, raised his hands to the front and shouted but still looks very nervous. “Yo, morning!”

Kai is a little surprised by a rather odd greeting by Kyungsoo it can only be silent as he raised an eyebrow as he muttered to himself.

 

That’s so old. Just way to old, Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo who realized that Kai was telling him that the way he looks very bad greet directly as he was embarrassed. “Uh, tha-that was wrong! Um, uh…”

“Kyungsoo-ssi.”

“Eh?”

“Yo, morning!”

There was silence for a while after Chanyeol reply to greet him the same way with him. Kyungsoo did not even blink at all, as well as Kai is actually gaping when he hear Chanyeol’s greeting was ridiculous. Until then, Chanyeol back and turned away saying, “I’ll go ahead then.”

And along the corridor, Kai and Kyungsoo can hear Chanyeol greet every person he saw with a silly greeting that Kyungsoo proposed to him last.

After a long time motionless, Kyungsoo said excitedly on Kai. “Hey, did you get that?”

“Get what?”

“Him saying “yo, morning!” of course!”

“That came out nowhere! How was I supposed to get that?!”

“Useless mongrel.” Sneered Kyungsoo.

“What the hell?!”

***

“Chanyeollie, look at this for a second. Look at this magazines model! He looks just like you.” Yixing’s voice sounded cheerful meets class. The plain-faced Chinese man was on the front Chanyeol’s desk, pointing at a fashion magazine on Chanyeol.

However Chanyeol looks not want to respond to Yixing and also Minseok beside him, so he immediately went from his stool and walking while saying, “it’s almost time for the morning assembly, you two. End the blabbering and get moving to the schoolyard.”

“Eh? He won’t play along.” Grumbled Yixing who can only pout respond to Chanyeol’s attitude that slowly began to walk out of the classroom. “Since he’s the vice president, he’s too serious.”

“I wanted some sort of reaction, at least.” Minseok added.

At the threshold of the door, Kai and Kyungsoo stood looking at them both from there.

 

Chanyeol is really popular with the girls somehow. Kai was muttering to himself.

 

After saying something to himself, he realized that there was an aura of heat that was next to him. He could see that being a fist Kyungsoo with horrible face when angry.

“What’s with “Chanyeollie”, huh?! Want me to roll you up, huh?!” Kyungsoo began to curse at will.

And Kai could only stare at the tiny man’s behavior sighed heavily.

***

In a field that school, the students had gathered and formed ranks by each class. The crowd was still quite noisy but slowly became silent when a tall, handsome student with brown hair walked up the podium carrying a toa. His name is Wu Yifan, or better known as Kris. Handsome face of course he got because he was Chinese-Canadian descent. His achievements as chairman of the basketball team and president of the student council at the school to make anyone wonder and love him. Moreover, authority and charisma is very pronounced. Can be seen when he goes, all the students fell silent and stared at him with awe.

He walked up the podium, where Chanyeol who also as the vice president was standing there. Kris took a breath for a moment, then spoke using his speaker, his face looks very firm.

“Everyone, line up!” And with that command, all pupils follow without exception. “Lately, a bunch of you numb nuts have been forgetting your student handbooks! We have proof too.”

Kyungsoo who stands at the forefront due to his small frame did not even care what is being said by the president’s. He is busy staring at the face of the man who made ​​him fall in love, none other than the Park Chanyeol who was standing next to the president.

“According to the Disciplinary Officer’s report, during last week’s inspection of personal belongings, there were–uh, how many was it again?” Kris muttered, but still with a tone that sounded very charismatic.

Chanyeol then whispered to Kris, “fifty nine.”

Looking at it, Kyungsoo frowned, he gritted his teeth, growling. He certainly does not like to see Chanyeol close to anyone.

“Uh, school wide, a total of fifty six peoples have been forget–”

Chanyeol again whispered to Kris, saying that he was wrong in mentioning the amount, and it certainly makes Kyungsoo growl back.

“Wait, that was wrong. A total of fifty nine. Minor details aside! Anyhow! Coming to school without your student handbook is like forgetting your pride as students at this school! You drill that into your skulls, huh?!”

“YEAH!!!” All the students responded with loud.

Kris smiled proudly and slowly began lowering his toa, but stopped when a voice came from the front, making he raised an eyebrow.

“Are you the one to speak?” Kyungsoo raised his head, looked at Kris sharply. “You’re forgetting things too!”

Chanyeol somewhat panicked while look at Kyungsoo’s face that seemed very upset it. “K-Kyungsoo-ssi…”

Kris stared sharply, “you little runt, you say something?”

“You’re forget to put people at ease.”

“Huh?”

“E-A-SE!” Kyungsoo’s word was aloud without fear even though all the students began looking at him with worry.

“Oh, my bad.” Such became aware of something, Kris just said by using his toa, “everyone, at ease!”

After all lowered their hands were sore after told to line up earlier, Kyungsoo back grumbled angrily, “oh man, we’re high schoolers now and yet we’re lining up like idiots and listening to this worthless crap for ages.”

It can still be heard clearly by Kris are now even looking at him sharply back. “Is it really bad? You’re just holding your hands on your hips.”

“What was that, huh?!” Kyungsoo walked forward, clenching his hands furiously.

Chanyeol who had been a bit frantic with all that happened between Kris and Kyungsoo, trying to calm the little man. “K-Kyungsoo-ssi…”

“Great, trying to work up a sweat early at this morning?”

“President, calm yourself too!”

“What would you know?! No back pain, no pain from being a labor, and yet we’re holding onto our hips! We look so–”

“Kyungsoo-ssi!”

“Eh?”

And once Kyungsoo silent when his body was lifted up and his feet no longer touch the ground because behind him, Park Chanyeol already standing, lifting his body, trying to make him silent and no longer speak.

“K-Kyungsoo-ssi, please calm down.”

Kyungsoo can’t say anything anymore. With Chanyeol are now lifted him, making him unable to say anything other than show his face began to redden like tomatoes.

Chanyeol was back talking to Kris, “I’m sorry, president. Please continue the morning assembly.”

“Ah, yeah.”

 

In the middle row, Kai could only sigh heavily and pretended not to know when see Kyungsoo’s behavior that is very brave. Behind him the students busy wondering and discussing Kyungsoo.

“What’s going on?”

“The palmtop tiger was biting at the president?”

Kai could only hissed, “that idiot…”

***

Currently classes are in English class, where a student named Kim Jongdae was reading a text in English at the behest of Mrs. Jung. Kai looks do not really care about the lesson. He even glanced at Kyungsoo seen being pressed his face on the table, looks depressed.

 

He’s so obviously depressed…

 

However Kyungsoo then lifted his face, smiling like crazy.

 

Wait, he’s happy?

 

Kyungsoo sudden shudder, and then re-weighed sighed, making Kai can only raise one eyebrow was so confused by the change of attitude in the few seconds it Kyungsoo.

“Okay, okay. That’s enough, Jongdae-ssi. Next is… Kyungsoo-ssi?” Mrs. Jung said, smiling hesitate to Kyungsoo. Because Kyungsoo seen smiling himself, he started little doubt. “You’re in a good mood today, aren’t you? Let’s have you happily read for us.”

Hearing this, Kyungsoo realized and began clenching his hands, growling at Mrs. Jung, who just covered her face with the book so scared. “J-Just kidding, got you there… Jongdae-ssi!”

Jongdae was busy eating his behind suddenly began to choke and sputter as he re-told to read. “Mrs. Jung! Give me a break!”

Kyungsoo back on unpredictable mood, he again pressed his face on the table and started smiling like crazy. Kai could only sigh for the umpteenth time.

***

When the bell finally rang the lunch break, Kai walked to Kyungsoo’s table and provide a lunch box on the little man who was scowling at the bench, but a few hours ago he had just smiled happily himself like crazy.

“Don’t want it. Lost my appetite.” He said that then buried his face in his arms folded on the table.

Kai sighed heavily and laid the lunch box on the Kyungsoo’s table. Staring at the tiny man with a frown. Kai knew, Kyungsoo was frustrating, if not, he will not smile like crazy and then suddenly depressed like a drug addict.

“I was being a nuisance to Chanyeol by fighting it out with the student council president.” He hissed softly. But a second later he looked up and started smiling again. “But then there was an excitement carnival when he held me back.”

Kai frowned, staring at Kyungsoo with a bit worried. Yeah, concerned with psychiatric tiny man. “K-Kyungsoo-yah?”

“But I wanna apologize too!”

“Don’t sweat it! The student council president doesn’t care about minor things like that.”

“HUAAA!” Kai and Kyungsoo cried out in surprise when suddenly Chanyeol had stood in their midst with a grin.

“Oh, lunch box? Can I join too?” Ask Chanyeol whose eyes caught sight of a lunch box belonging Kyungsoo on the table.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, he was like choking on something and his face was more flushed. When the little man was about to answer, a man comes in gorgeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter