First

Dragon & Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kai’s P.O.V*

“Eco, eco, ecology~”

Early this morning I had to hum a tune hygiene recently I was heard from some radio play it, while my hands busy tying a large plastic bag containing the new trash I collected this morning after finishing executing the damn dust collection littering my wall.

I was then walked into the living room of my house, my dogs greet more precisely is my children. “Monggu, Jjanggu, Jjanggah, you’re still resting? It’s morning already.”

I went up to my children for a while to check whether they are awake or not. No one got ups, the third brat was still asleep. Instead of annoyed, exasperated instead I see them sleeping. I decided just to not bother them, then I started picking up the clothes were a mess on the floor of the living room. Of course I know who did it, the person who came home after work every night always put clothes in vain.

I found a pair of legs sticking out of the door of the room but not intentionally care about it. When I was walking through it, a pair of legs that actually catch my feet.

“Yah, I got you.” He murmured in a tone that is very lazy.

I purposely ignore it. With legs caught by the legs, I even went ahead and dragged on the floor. Until finally he lets go of my leg and started to sputter. “How cold of you, Jonginnie.”

While wearing my school uniform, I responded with my tone as cold as usual. “I told you last night that I have school from today on, right?”

“Oh, the opening ceremony? Congratulations on passing last year.” He said as he clasped his feet, like being applauded.

“Should you really be sarcastic towards your son when he’s going into his new school year?”

Yeah, he is my mother even though he is a man. His name is Kim Junmyeon, but I usually just call him Suho, and instead of the mother. Ask why and why? Of course, since he does not look like a mother. In fact you could say he looks like a brother to me. Although his age is not young anymore, but Suho still looks like a young man aged 20 years. And again, his childish attitude should make me to be someone who more mature than him.

Back at Suho are still prone on the floor of the living room, he does not even care about the previous question. I saw he instead stared outside the window and said, “hey, the room is dark. Open the curtains!”

I had come to look into the window. But I just replied, “they’re open.”

Yes, the window was already open. Still, sunlight can’t get into our house. Right next to our house stood a stately apartment building is very high, which is certainly close the gap sunlight coming into our small house which is right next to the apartment.

“Ah, that’s a huge apartment building.” Suho actually amazed to see a huge wall that damn apartment.

“I wonder what kind of people live in there.” I growled, my eyes stared at the building in disgust. “After it was built, the sun quit shining here and our laundry does not dry well. Every morning there’s a mold, moldiness, heaps of molds–”

“Ah, that sharp look! You’re beginning to look more and more like your dad!” Suho said fastidious tone, he even smiled happy and proud.

 

More and more like your dad. Your dad. Your dad.

 

Damn! Suho it makes the shock sentence. I do not like to be equated with the ing man. Because of him, because of him… “Do not compare me to that–”

“Oh, so cool! Even more like your dad!” He was just screaming happy as a teenager, and I hate it.

There is no point in arguing with Suho. He was so proud and happy if I looked like him. Therefore I decided not to reply. I went back to the kitchen and took the plastic garbage that I collected this morning and I quickly moved out of the house to go to school.

“Are you leaving already? What about my meal?” Suho shouted from inside his room.

“It’s where it always is.” I said, closing the door of the house.

I threw it in a plastic garbage disposal place not far from my home in disgust. Of course I was very upset when equated with that ing man. That is the only thing that really does not want me to hear. Because it has the same sharp eye with him, which is always proud of Suho it, I–

BRUK!

A boy wearing the same uniform with me run without looking to the right, making him hit me and nudges ongoing casually. Maybe because he only saw his friend who also greeted him, make him pay attention to the road well.

Both boys were actually surprised me, like seeing a ghost figure in front of them. “K-Kai?”

“Huh?”

“F-forgive us. We did not mean it like that.” They immediately apologized frantically without letting me speak a word to them reply. “I-it take it. You may take our wallets but please forgive us. See you!”

And both boys ran away after leaving their wallets at me, and I could not speak a word to them. The students are also under way towards the same school as gathered around me and started whispering talking about me.

Damn.

 

 

When I arrived at school that I do first is to contact a teacher there and report that I found the missing wallet. This is not the first time for me to come there every morning. Teachers are just surprised it was hissing at me. “Again? You sure pick a lot of wallets.”

“Ha ha.” I can only force to laugh.

Then I walked to the school yard which has been posted on the bulletin board of student names and their respective class. I also walked over to the bulletin board, and I smiled with pleasure when I saw my name and the name of someone who has been I like for a long since I prefer to be in a classroom.

But again, my smile is not a smile of the most normal people. Smile that only made the students who previously saw the announcement be far from me. They always scared at me.

“Hey!” A pat gently on my shoulder made ​​me turn to the person who was next to me, who had just patted me on the shoulder before. “We’re in the same class again, aren’t we, Jongin?”

“Hyung?” I smiled as I saw him that also smiled at me.

Let me introduce him. This tall man and have elf ears with a wide smile this is my friend, my best friend, the only person who would greet me at the school. His name is Park Chanyeol. Unlike me, he is a very intelligent student, he was smart and handsome face. Everyone loved him.

After the ceremony, I and Chanyeol started walking towards our class. I walked with unsteady steps because again every time I go to school just like this always. Everyone always avoided me. Just because I have a keen eye and a terrible which is similar to the foolish man, everyone misunderstood and always think of me as a terrible person.

“It seems that I have to start off by clearing up all the misunderstandings again.” I hissed with annoyance.

Chanyeol who had been quietly listening to my sighing just smiled and stopped walking, also forced me to stop running and looked at him with astonishment. “It’ll be okay. I already know, so it will not be necessary for everyone.”

Hearing what he said before, I could only smile at him. He was very kind, too kind. And I’m lucky to have a friend like him. And he was right. There are people like him who understand. “Yeah, thanks, hyung!”

Then in this class…

“Hey, Chanyeol!” A soft voice was calling someone who made ​​us both turning to the sound. I was shocked. A beautiful man with red hair standing in front of us with a sweet smile that expands. “We’re in the same class this year?”

Chanyeol replied and smiled at him. “Oh, Luhan hyung? You’re in class C too, hyung?”

Somehow I always kept his every clumsy. Panicked, my face is always flushed every saw him. Especially when suddenly he bring himself to me, looking at me, smiling sweetly.

“Oh, Kai, right? Do you remember me? I appear from time to time around Chanyeol.” He smiled cheerfully as he brought his face close to me, looking at me with his eyes shining.

Still feeling nervous and embarrassed, I turned away, not daring to look at his face. My tone was turned into nervousness. “Lu-Luhan, right?”

“Oh, you remembered my name! I’m so glad!” He laughed, a laugh that made ​​me even more flushed. He is very sweet, so sweet, even I could not see it any longer because I think I could pass out. He then returned to speak, “and with that, let us enjoy passionately class in high spirits!”

With a smile spirit, he ran away from me and Chanyeol. Just tell the truth, I liked the red-haired man was. Yes, I like Xi Luhan since the first meeting. Other than Chanyeol, he is the only person who dared to greet me at the school. Moreover, his smile spirit, nature is always cheerful, and eyes light up when he laughs, always made ​​me fall in love with him.

 

Luhan, he was really very sweet.

***

*Author’s P.O.V*

On the other hand, not far from the spot where Kai and Chanyeol stand, a petite man with cold eyes and sharp, making everyone escapes when he walked through the long school hallway. Everyone was afraid of the cold.

Kai is being filmed flushed with looking at the figure Luhan who ran left them, suddenly realized as a result of a call back from Chanyeol who is a little bit confused by the change in Kai’s attitude.

“What is it, Jongin?”

Kai tried to smile trying to hide his flushed face. “N-no, hyung. I-I need to go to the bathroom for a while.”

“Okay, I’ll go ahead.”

And after leaving Chanyeol, Kai began to smile happily turn it off but still with a smile that makes everyone always afraid of him. With a relaxed pace and filled with happiness, he stepped.

One step.

Two steps.

Three steps.

BRUK!

“Huh?” Only one word that came out of Kai’s mouth after he was stopped due to a minor collision that he did not know what it is. All the students around him began to whisper, talk about himself which somehow seemed to invite the full attention of all the people there. Kai did not understand, until finally he heard some whispering about a student.

“Holy ! He’s already heading into a decisive battle!”

“Kim Kai and Do Kyungsoo, the most dangerous ones are already clashing!”

“They will engage the horrible fight!”

 

Do Kyungsoo?

 

Because he did not see any human figure in front of him, he tried to bow his head and instantly he immediately stepped back and was surprised to see a very small human figure that might just his shoulder-length course.

 

Whoa, he’s so small just like a doll. But somehow…

 

The tiny man named Do Kyungsoo was rubbing his head that feels a little sore due to collisions with Kai just short. Then he clench his hand making a fist and looked at Kai with a sharp, making the tanned-skinned man was a little bit surprised.

 

Somehow there’s this hateful as if you’d get eaten if you missed one step.

 

“Whoa, it’s true! The delinquent Kai and the palmtop tiger are–”

“Shh!”

The students whispered. Kai who hear the name “the palmtop tiger” finally realized that the little man is called as “the palmtop tiger”.

“Ah, I get it. The palmtop ti–”

Kai has not had time to finish the sentence, Do Kyungsoo already been developed with his fist, knocking out the review on Kai with one jaw. Kai did not fight because he was resigned to letting himself fall.

 

Yeah, it fits perfectly.

 

And he fell to follow by the shouts of the students are amazed at the strength of Do Kyungsoo, The Palmtop Tiger.

***

*Kai’s P.O.V*

After falling due to the review of the death annoying little man was this morning, I finally have to study while holding pain in my chin. And fortunately the lesson ended smoothly. Although still, I still got special treatment from the homeroom teacher. How not? Even as this sharp eye, the homeroom teacher felt scared and awkward to talk to me. When I was busy wiping my chin is sore, I heard talk enough startled me.  

“Hachhiii~”

“Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay?”

“Yesterday I went to the doctor, and he said this is just caused by the dust in my house. I’m fine, Luhan hyung.”

Yeah, it was the talk of Xi Luhan and Do Kyungsoo that I heard just now. The Palmtop Tiger is a good friend of the person I love, namely Xi Luhan. I think a trip to the heart of my love Luhan will become increasingly difficult if the person like Do Kyungsoo it will always be with him.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol up to me and smiled at me. Ah, luckily there are still someone who care about me.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“But fortunately, I think you will soon be able to fix the bad news about you. Misunderstanding that would soon be corrected. Is not that good?” He said with a smile and a glance toward some of the students in the class who are talking about me and Kyungsoo on the issue this morning where I was broken down by the palmtop tiger.

As far as I heard them say that I only look scary but it was not as strong as they think because a little boy like Do Kyungsoo alone can take me down. I wonder what I should be happy or not, that is clear, at least the ones who are always misunderstood as the face of this horror will soon disappear slowly.

“Yeah, I guess is pretty good, hyung.”

Fortunately, by the end of the school day all went smoothly for the first day of school. Unfortunately, my homeroom teacher told me to meet her at the office because I have not been collecting questionnaire should I collect yesterday. As usual, Mrs. Jung, my homeroom teacher was still talking with the tone of nervous and scared look on my face. Yeah, this is my life. Even the teachers were always felt scared while look on my face.

Having met her, I immediately ran to my class. The halls were deserted because I assure you there are no more students who are in school. Hour lesson was over a few minutes ago, and of course no one wants to be in school any longer given hour lesson was already very long.

As soon as I opened the door of the class, I was a little surprised when a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter