Prolog

Dragon & Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Author’s P.O.V*

 

There’s something in this world that nobody has seen yet.

 

So early, there’s a gray-haired boy with tanned skin standing in front of the mirror and the sink while busy grumbling and holding elongated bangs his hair covering his forehead. Near the sink that he deliberately put a magazine that he recently bought. You know what’s the title?

 

Gently capture women’s heart.

 

Laughable is not it? That’s why he threw it into a basket which was not far from there. He threw just the stupid useless magazines into the trash.

“This reeks of being fake.” He muttered to his figure in front of the mirror, throwing it into the trash magazines. But unfortunately, it actually dropped trash and remove all the contents were scattered on the floor began. As a man who is deeply in love of cleanliness, he was forced to crouch down and picking up the rubbish. But instead his eyes caught sight of the dust on the walls of his house, just behind the fallen trash, making him growling only.

“What the hell?! It’s getting moldy again. And I recently wiped off the mold too! Argh, where did I put the rag?”

 

It’s something gentle and very sweet. And if you had been able to put your eyes on it, then you would yearn for it.

***

That’s why the world has hidden it.

 

“Uhhh…” A little man began to slowly move his body even though it feels so lazy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter