Second

Dragon & Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kai’s P.O.V*

 

“Second!”

Early this morning I again heard the voice command of the annoying little man who for some reason can sit together in one table with me and Suho at our house. Who else but Do Kyungsoo? Currently he is looking at me, ing his empty bowl that he asked me to re-add the rice for him. Body as small as it can accommodate what exactly is the food bowl?

“I told you not to come back to my house!” With lazy but still took the bowl, I nag who looks even indifferent to my nag. Then I glanced at Suho who is busy eating his food without commenting on the arrival of guests who boarded the breakfast at our house. “And Suho, why did you not bother of this person?”

Suho stopped eating for a moment, then replied nonchalantly, while continuing as usual cheerful smile. “No problem. Kyunggie have a small body. Do not bother if it here. After all eat together more enjoyable if many people.”

I can’t blame Suho to answer it. He did not ever bother with all the events that he experienced. His life was always happy and always full of smiles for him. Yeah, even so, he is my mother. Only one thing that makes my eyebrows shot up when I heard the answer. Since when Kyungsoo be close to Suho until he called Kyungsoo with the call, “Kyunggie” it?

Kyungsoo looked at me with his smirk, felt that he had won from me after the answer of Suho earlier. Damn. That smirk really made ​​me feel resentful.

“Did you hear that? There is not a problem if I had eaten here? Now give me a bowl next to me!” He returned to command me.

I took a breath for a moment, then began to take on extra rice for him. “Yeah, well–”

“WOOF!”

Voice calls from my children were very sweet made ​​me stop taking the rice and looked at them with a smile my happiness. My three angels make my heart and feelings truly entertaining. But one thing that is troublesome. Kyungsoo’s face began to pale because of fear and disgust with my beautiful angels looks funny to me. But not funny anymore when he started yelling.

“DOGS?! Go away from me!”

 

I say that right? That’s not funny.

 

“That’s why I don’t like dogs! They are always barking, annoying voice!” He continued walking, he express his upset feelings toward me, to speak against my three angels.

I was scolded back, “you just take breakfast at my house and I even kind enough to make you a packed lunch, then you dare to speak against me with my sweet dogs?! You’re supposed to be grateful to–”

“Shut up, dog!”

Damn! Again he ruled with an indifferent tone. And again he called me a dog. Indeed, from the beginning he was very annoying.

“Who are you calling a dog, huh?!”

“Shut up, stupid dog! Didn’t you promise to obey all my commands like a dog? And you also promised to help me in my love for Park Chanyeol problems. So shut up and according to me.”

“Damn you–”

“Ah, Luhan hyung!”

Heard him mention of the name, I immediately turned to the front and sure enough, the man was already pretty redhead standing in front of us, smiling sweetly. Sweet and very sweet.

Kyungsoo changed 180 degrees in front of him, where he was a man and a cute little spoiled, who immediately ran to hug Luhan with spoiled. Luhan chuckled to see Kyungsoo’s behavior, and I could only blush when I saw his laughter sweetness, making he looks more beautiful.

Then he looked at me, like the air just realized my existence, with that he let go of his arms on Kyungsoo. “Ah, Kai? You go to school together? I’m sorry to have bothered your time. I do not know you guys turned out very close. Do you establish some kind of relationship?”

“Huh?” Wide open I could just hear his words. What kind of relationship should I have with that damn tiny man? “N-no, we were just–”

“No, hyung. We just walked together because our houses are very close.” Kyungsoo cut my words, but it was my chance to speak on Luhan. “Come on, we better get to the school now. Come on!”

“Wait–”

And they left me alone on the road, with a smirk that tugged at Kyungsoo’s lips, infuriating smile that he addressed to me.

.

Alright. To be able to be close to Luhan, I had to straighten the relationship of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Yes! I’ll do it!

***

*Author’s P.O.V*

 

In an indoor gymnasium at the school, today Kai’s and Kyungsoo’s class will hold a basketball practice. When their sports teacher, Mr. Choi said that they had to pair up in the passing drills, Kai with the spirit raised his hands and said excitedly.

“I’m going to pair up with Kyungsoo-ssi, right?”

Kyungsoo certainly retaliate by raising his hand and said, “of course, let’s pairs, Kai-ssi!”

They both smile at each other with grins on each of their lips. Their eyes seemed to convey their thoughts to one another, as is using telepathy.

Their plan is very simple. Kai will pairs up with Kyungsoo and then he will–intentionally–unintentionally throw the basketball into the face of Chanyeol’s partner until he passed out and was no longer able to play. Then later, Kai will pretend willing to drive him to the infirmary. And finally Kyungsoo and Chanyeol will lose their partners and they can eventually pair up together.

As put plans mature, cynical smiles from both of them become increasingly apparent.

“Chanyeolie, let’s pair up with me!” Sound of someone who has just calling Chanyeol to call it makes Kyungsoo staring at them with a frown and facial disgust. A man who took Chanyeol pair was Zhang Yixing, one student in the class was very plain.

“Chanyeolie?” Kyungsoo’s forehead wrinkled.

“Luhan hyung, want to pair up with me?”

“Of course!”

Kai quickly turned to Luhan who gladly accepted the invitation from Sehun are invited to pair up.

“Even Luhan too…” He hissed annoyed.

With sharp eyes, Kyungsoo’s glared now back at Kai. “No matter who the partner, the plan will continue to run.”

“What? B-but–”

However Kyungsoo did not care and did not want to listen to the debate that will be waged Kai to him. He even walks and starts taking his position. Kai did not know what to do. To be honest he did not have the heart to throw the ball into the face of the plain Yixing. That would be a pretty sad case in the history of his life. But when he saw Luhan that looks familiar and loved playing basketball with Sehun, he could not help feeling upset.

“Hey! Pass! Pass! Pass!” Kyungsoo moves to the right and to the left, put the position to catch the ball that he told Kai to throw it at him.

 

How can I pass to you if it will make me as a suspect?

 

The turmoil in his heart still happened, about whether he was the heart and dare to throw the ball to Yixing’s innocent face, or ready to accept the review of the short Kyungsoo’s death later.

Kyungsoo was still moving to the right and to the left, as he showed in his eyes glance to Kai using that tanned-skinned man was promptly threw the ball in Yixing was right behind him.

“You’re good at passing, Chanyeolie.”

Kyungsoo heard Yixing’s call to Chanyeol back with the familiar call, instantly making Kyungsoo stopped moving and looked at them. He glared and growled at Yixing see familiarity in his Chanyeol. Until he no longer noticed that Kai was getting tossed ball. And,

BRUK!

The ball is thrown right on Kyungsoo’s face, which of course makes the little man fell instantly fainted. It can be seen from the results that Kai’s throw how extremely accurate and incredible.

 

Oh, no. Kai was muttering to himself.

 

The students began to whisper about Kyungsoo’s fainted.

“The Palmtop Tiger got taken down by Kim Kai!”

“They fight still continue until now!”

“The Palmtop Tiger lost once!”

 

Oops, looks like I was wrong target.

***

At lunch hour, Kai and Kyungsoo were already standing at the door of their class, with a box of chocolates that is being held by Kyungsoo’s trembling little hands. As per suggestions from Kai, Kyungsoo will give the chocolate on Chanyeol that their relationship for the better.

“Listen to me. You should immediately give him the chocolate and be reasonable. Don’t overdo it.”

Kyungsoo was shaking, he was very nervous. “O-okay. B-being such as n-normal, isn’t it?”

Kai actually feel a little worried especially seeing how nervous Kyungsoo just to give a box of chocolates was on Chanyeol. “Let’s go now.”

And they both started stepping into their class. The class was very quiet, lunch hour is usually used by the students for lunch in the cafeteria, school yard, or wherever they like. There are only a few students in the class, and Kai’s eyes did not catch Chanyeol’s figure in there.

“Where’s Chanyeol?” He asked the two students who were busy playing their cards on the table.

One of them replied without looking at Kai, “ah, if you’re looking for Chanyeol, he said he had a business being in the B building or maybe–whoa–Kim Kai? H-he just left, so he might be at–”

“There he is!” Kai no longer ignore the disciples when his eyes caught sight of Chanyeol who was running down the stairs. “Follow him!”

Kyungsoo nodded, “y-yeah!” And they both ran after Chanyeol. Kyungsoo even yell at anyone who gets in his way, “get out of my way!”

Kai joined Kyungsoo running behind, but could not compensate for his run to Kyungsoo’s run that turns pretty quickly.

 

With his run like that, I think he will soon be able to pursue Chan–

 

“EH??!”

BRUK!

Shortly before Kai could see that Kyungsoo’s foot slipped on the stairs and make him lose balance and eventually fell down from the stairs was quite high. Fortunately Kai can catch him and make Kyungsoo sat on the body of Kai who had just tried to catch him.

One thing that is unfortunate, the chocolate held by Kyungsoo thrown out the window when he fell.

“J-Jongin?”

While continuing to embrace Kyungsoo, Kai just whispered, “is that chocolate fine?”

“Eh?” Kyungsoo looks at his hands were empty and no sign of brown that was in his hand. And instantly, he felt very much like crying.

***

Kai was in the classroom alone, sitting in the chair as he his head ache after banging the wall when he tried to catch Kyungsoo. Class was empty because all the students had gone home. Kai has not come home because he was waiting Kyungsoo who went down to look for chocolate that was thrown out.

He looked at his hands that catch Kyungsoo that time and managed to hold him so he does not fall. Somehow he felt amused, making a small smile.

Classroom door was open, and Kyungsoo’s petite figure emerged from the doorway, his face grim and bowed his head.

“You find the chocolate?” Asked Kai on the little man. Kyungsoo just nodded weakly. “Is that fine?” This time Kyungsoo shook his head. “Oh, I-I see…”

Kyungsoo walked somberly, walked into the classroom and stood in front of their classroom window, staring outside with a sad face. He muttered, “I might just be a klutz.”

 

He wasn’t aware of that already? Kai replied in his heart.

 

“If I write a love letter, I end up putting it in the wrong bag. If I try to invade a house, I fall over from hunger. If I play basketball, I get a ball right in the face. If I try to hand over a chocolate, I fall down the stairs, dropping the chocolate.” He mumbled, his head bowed. His face looked very sad.

Kai wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter