PART 2

I Still Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 2

 

It’s been another month that passed by, a month after the talk made between the two friends. It was even harder for Sungmin the following days after remembering the reaction that was made by Kyuhyun after what the revealed. Sungmin kept on thinking about that particular scene.

 

“Hyukjae-ah. It hurts.

 

Sungmin said as he drowned himself with his favorite pumpkin juice for Eunhyuk forbid him from drinking what he loves more. Something he and Kyuhyun have in common. Now Sungmin’s confused if Eunhyuk forbids him from drinking it because it will harm Deullie or because it reminds him of Kyuhyun. Maybe both?

 

“Yah Hyukkie. Why can’t I drink wine?”

 

Sungmin looks to his sides to look at Eunhyuk but what met his vision was just a vacant sit.

 

“Oh right you’re not here.”

 

Sungmin said as he remembered that Eunhyuk is with his lover now. Eunhyuk should take care of his lover too. Eunhyuk is a lucky guy, he have a forever caring, understanding, and loving boyfriend, unlike Sungmin.

 

After their five long years of being with each other, the younger completely left him. Not even bothering on searching for the elder. Searching for the elder because of the trash he left on their shared home would be accepted by Sungmin in a completely fine way. But no, the younger didn’t even try. Sungmin was just waiting for his lover. He completely knows that with just one sincere sorry, he knows that he will forgive Kyuhyun entirely within a blink of an eye.

 

Sungmin downed another glass of pumpkin juice. Wishing that its effect would also resemble on what wine would do to him at times like this.

 

Wanting another glass, he tried pouring another to amount of pumpkin juice to his glass but he failed, nothing came out of the carton.

 

Sungmin reached for his phone to dial Eunhyuk’s number. As the other line continued ringing, Sungmin stood up and carried three cartons of pumpkin juice to throw them unto his garbage can. He was done with his task when Eunhyuk finally answered.

 

“Eunhyuk, Can you buy me another---“

 

He was left speechless when a moan escaped from the other line.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Sungmin didn’t wait for the other line’s response for he quickly ended the call.

 

“What to do?”

 

He asked himself. He can’t go to sleep ignoring his urge to drink another pumpkin juice. But he can’t go out with his big tummy showing and he definitely don’t want to wear loose clothes while outside.

 

To satisfy himself or to embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter