PART 6

I Still Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 6

 

In life, it’s within our reach to know when to go fast, moderate, slow, or even stop. For its betterment, we should know how to control things revolving in our lives.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun. You probably have known my name already, with all the issues that came upon me. Some were a mere fact, but most are rumors.

But let me introduce myself properly. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, 27 years old, I am a professional musical actor, and I am soon to debut in Japan. So please watch over me~”

Those were the words that I said to the Japanese press as soon as I stood on Japan. When I first heard of the offer for me to play a lead role in a Japanese musical, I thought that they were joking me. Well, for the fact that I don’t know how to speak in a Japanese language and it would be difficult and a lot of time might be needed if they seriously cast me. But my cousin Zhoumi cleared up to me the advantages it would give me. So here I am, following what he advised me to do.

“So, what are your plans here Kyuhyun-ssi?”

An interviewer asked Kyuhyun.

“To capture something that keeps on escaping.”

Kyuhyun answered with a proud smile displayed on his face.

“Is it your dream Kyuhyun-ssi?”

Another interviewer questioned. Kyuhyun smiled at the interviewer and nodded a little.

“It depends on what dream you are thinking though. But it is definitely my dream.”

Kyuhyun then bowed ninety degrees and turned his back from the interviewers not wanting to answer more questions.

“and my light.”

He whispered to himself as he walks out of the conference room or shall he say, airport lounge.

 

---

“KYUHYUN!”

The adults shouted as they enveloped Kyuhyun into a group hug.

"What took you so long?"

Eunhyuk asked as he squished Kyuhyun even more.

"You should have been here twenty minutes ago!"

Kibum said in a serious tone as he escaped the tight hug Eunhyuk and Donghae made.

"We thought you'dnever come."

Donghae said, almost whining like a 3-year old he is.

Before Kyuhyun got the chance to answer, a small yet loud scream caught their attention.

“APPA!”

Kyuhyun can fully recognize the voice to his Duckie’s voice but he can’t find the duck though.

“Hey duckie~ appa missed you so much. Where are you?”

Kyuhyun then quickly escaped his hyung’s group hug and searched for his little duckie.

When he looked at the sofa, there a little kid was standing wearing a yellow shirt with his and Sungmin's picture printed on itas the little kid's hands are up in the air asking for someone to carry him. There was also another one who was quietly sitting beside him. also wearing the exact shirt but in a different color which is green.

“Appaaaa~”

The little kid then whined as his father did not move from his place, just staring at him like he was some kind of food or what.

Kibum then moved  beside him and whispered that Sandeul throws the worst tantrums in the history of the world.

So without further due, Kyuhyun launched to Sandeul and hugged the little kid tightly.

“Hi baby!”

Kyuhyun said as he started kissingSandeuland now, the kid was lifted up from the couch.

“It’s good to finally see you baby!”

Kyuhyun continued as he kissed the kid’s cheek alternately in between words.

“Appa.Can’t.Breath.”

Sandeul then protested when his father did not stop smoldering his chubby cheeks.

Kyuhyun immediately puts down Sandeul as he kept on saying sorry repeatedly.

“Appa. Stop. You--- bewter- fix- nooow.”

Sandeul said in the cutest way a kid could have talked.

“Oh yeah Kyuhyun.Sungmin only takes about thirty minutes to walk around and come back home.”

Kibum supported what Sandeul just said.

“But I never seen him during our skype sessions hyung.”

Kyuhyun looked at Kibum, questions running his mind. Hiding or avoiding of each other was not included in their deal. But why did Sungmin did it? Kyuhyun thought that Sungmin was just always busy during his free time, so maybe that was why he never shows up. But he was wrong.

"Well, he creates great excuses and knows how to hidefrom the camera pretty well."

"Why didn't you pull him into the picture hyung. you should know how much I missed him."

"If I did that, Baro wouldn't have a living handsome dad now then."

Kibum answered truthfully for himself.

Kyuhyun was about to protest some more when they heard the gate open.

Kibum then looked for who entered the house.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter