PART 1

I Still Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 1

 

Sungmin sat at his living room’s couch as he endlessly changed the channel playing on his TV set. Nothing just distracts him that much to keep his attention to the topic he wants to erase.

 

He touches his belly and lowered his stare towards his tummy.

 

“Are we going to be okay baby?”

 

Those questions kept on coming to his mind. Will his baby and him survive in this cruel world?

 

He quickly closed his TV set and stomped his feet.

 

“Lee Sungmin! You’re a tough guy! You can surpass this easy task!”

 

Sungmin shouted at the top of his lungs trying to make his head listen to what he was saying. He kept on repeating that line; running in circles he thought that would help just made him dizzy.

 

“But male pregnancy is never an easy task babo-yah.”

 

Sungmin said to himself as he carefully plopped himself down to his carpeted floor.

 

It’s been six months since he got to see Kyuhyun, the technical and biological father of his baby. It’s been seven (nearly eight) months since Sandeul was conceived.  Five months since he was determined to name his baby boy Sandeul.

 

“It’s hard Sandeul-ah~ stay strong for eomma ah. Please Sandeul-ah”

 

Sungmin wept as he caress his growing tummy.

 

“It would have been easier Sungmin-ah”

 

Eunhyuk said as he entered Sungmin’s apartment carrying the groceries Sungmin requested for.

 

Sungmin looked at his best friend who carried a lot of stuffs towards his small dining table.

 

“Easier for you and me, Don’t you know how demanding you were on your first period? GOD! You whine worst than how Donghae whines to me.”

 

“Sorry Hyukjae-ah”

 

Sungmin pouted at his best friend and used the said man’s real name for more impact.

 

“AIGOO SUNGMIN!”

 

Eunhyuk whined as he almost threw the marshmallow he was holding at Sungmin.

 

Sungmin was really lucky for having Eunhyuk stay by his side during this very challenging time of his life. Eunhyuk may be called the BEST friend to have. He stayed by his side even though society calls Sungmin weird. He protected, guided, helped and many more deeds were done just for Sungmin. But no, Sungmin was glad that Eunhyuk wasn’t the type of best friend that secretly loves him all along like how most stories dictates nowadays. Eunhyuk have Donghae. And Sungmin was really happy that Donghae did not hesitate to also help when he suddenly found out Sungmin’s situation one day when he suspiciously followed Eunhyuk around.

 

“Saranghae Hyukjae-ah. Thank---“

 

“You should have told Kyuhyun your situation Min.”

 

Eunhyuk quickly stopped Sungmin from saying thank you and coming to him to hug him tightly for he knows that it’s been the millionth time the other declared his gratitude towards him.

 

“You know I can’t Hyukkie.”

 

Sungmin frowned and froze at his place looking at the floor.

 

“Why can’t you Min?”

 

Eunhyuk asked as he walks closer to his friend.

 

“I already told---“

 

“No, you told me that he won’t accept Deullie.”

 

Eunhyuk stopped in front of Sungmin and held the latter’s face between both his hands.

 

“But what I want to know is how you formulated that thinking.”

 

 

Sungmin was dumbfounded for a second but regained his senses and ability to think. He was shocked at what Eunhyuk asked. This was the first time this kind of question was asked to him.

 

“So?”

 

Growing impatient Eunhyuk shook Sungmin’s head from left to right.

 

“Yah. Look at me.”

 

Eunhyuk commanded to Sungmin.

 

“Yah! I’m your hyung.”

 

“Then quickly act like one. You just have to tell me how.”

 

Eunhyuk then pulled Sungmin towards the dining room and made the latter sit on the vacant chair.

 

“Start”

 

“Start what Hyukkie?”

 

Sungmin innoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter