3. Conceited Pig

She's My Guy

Chapter 3

 

Writer’s POV

"This will teach you a lesson." The guy in the middle said before lifting his fist.

Dara closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact.

"Han Bin." A cold and scary tone made everyone freeze their actions. 

The grips on Dara’s arms loosened just a little and she opened my eyes, still keeping her head low.

"Han Bin." The voice repeated in an audible tone.

Dara finally looked up to see who the person standing metres away from her was. 

Jiyong..? She thought to herself.

She blinked twice before realising it was really him.

He was standing right outside the main entrance door, at the top of the stairs with the sun glaring bright at his face.

His sharp features were highlighted by the light and made him look so effortlessly flawless.

"What are you doing to him?" His dark and eerie tone brought Dara back from her trance. 

She didn't even realise she's been staring at him for so long but the sight of him was just too mesmerizing. 

"H-he was being rude, h-hyung!" Hanbin stuttered. 

Dara was taken aback when she saw how the ever-so-confident leader of the 3 cowering down.

King of the jungle meets the merciless hunter.

Jiyong trailed down the steps and walked towards them, every step sends a shiver down the boys' spine.

They gulped and looked at their hyung warily.

Dara, on the other hand, was more amused than afraid. Jiyong didn't scare her one bit.

"Do you remember what happened the last time you lied to me..?" He stared right into their eyes and said it with a grin, looking as threatening as ever. 

All of a sudden, the grip on Dara's arms were loosened and the three boys palmed their hands together.

"We're s-sorry, hyung!! We just wanted to taunt him but... but.." One of the two identical looking boys spoke.

"Get lost." Jiyong interrupted with a grim tone and the boys ran off in a blink.

Jiyong turned his head and gave Dara a look, seeming as if he wanted to say something.

Changing his mind, he turned around and walked back towards the entrance door, where four other boys were standing. 

Dara puffed her cheeks before shouting at him, "Don't expect me to say thank you!! I got it covered! DIDN'T need YOUR HELP!" 

Did he just laugh?! Dara asked herself but Jiyong just continued walking and disappeared into the doors.

"Youngmin-ah~~ You alright?" The maknae hopped down the stairs and ran towards Dara.

She gave a small smile and nodded at him.

"Yah maknae! He's older than you!" Youngbae smacked his head.

"OUCH! But how can youngmin hyung have such a baby like face..?" Seungri grinned and squashed Dara's cheeks together making her cringe in response.

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

Dara's POV

Finally it's the end of school!!! The last bell of the day rang and I was already preparing to leave the class.

"Youngmin, you wanna join us for dinner?" I heard Seunghyun ask me.

I turned around and declined his offer politely, "Maybe tomorrow, I still need to unpack my stuff but thanks."

"Alright then, nights in advance!" He smiled at me before heading to the back of the classroom where the other boys were.

I bid them goodbye before making my way out to the hallway.

Today was quite a breeze, other than the fact that I almost got punched, it was a pretty good day!

I'm glad Jiyong popped up at the right moment to prevent that disaster and- WAIT!

What am I saying? I didn't need him, I got it covered, pfft.

I had my tiger knee kick!! ..Which could've attracted a lot of attention and get me in trouble...

No! He didn't save me from anything, I didn't need him! ..right..

Oh, shutup you stupid voice in my head!

I trail my monologues away and thought back on the day, classes were super easy since I've learnt them before and my classmates were all pretty decent.

Well, excluding Mr conceited pig, not that it matters since he didn't go to school today.

Something about his habit of cutting classes, what I've heard from Seungri.

Why am I talking about him again? Ugh.

I continued walking with my backpack slug over my right shoulder till I reached our dorm. 

I tapped my access card at the main gate and walked right past the security counter, heading towards the last block.

I crossed paths with a number of students but they didn't bear me a glance, talk about unfriendly culture!

Rich people probably don't exchange greetings as often as I thought, maybe they just like to stay private.

Once I reached my floor, I opened the door and placed my shoes back onto the shoe rack.

"Home, sweet, home~" I trudged up the stairs and into my room, well, our shared bedroom to be exact.

I grabbed my towel and a pair of pajamas from my luggage. I can't wait to get a nice warm bath woohoo~

Now, where actually is the bathroom? I walked along the corridor and saw a few doors. I really need to explore this place!!

I was about to go towards one of the doors when the second door suddenly flung open.

I stared at the stranger's feet and slowly brought my eyes upwards.

Omo! Are those abs?! The light glistened against the dropplets of water on this beautiful body and I almost thought I'd drool.

I continued my glance and saw a handsome looking- KWON JI YONG?! 

Ugh, my little fantasy bubble popped when I saw his face.

No way was I going to admit that I thought his body (and face) came straight out of a magazine cover.

I was about to walk into the bathroom he came out from when, "WAIT, ARE YOU WEARING NOTHING UNDERNEATH THAT?" 

I pointed my finger at the white towel wrapped around his waist.

I'M ALONE WITH A MAN. BOMMIE AH~

"Jesus Christ, stop acting like a little girl. It's not like you don't have it." Jiyong rolled his eyes and ruffled his damp hair.

"IT..?!" How could he say those words so casually, EEEEKKKK.

"Do you really need me to show you what I'm talking about?!" He turned around and was facing me now.

"NOOO" I didn't wait for his reply and ran towards the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

Aigoo, times like this really makes me forget my identity as a boy. 

I sulked as I took all my clothes off and walked into the bath, letting the hot water rain all over me.

After I had a much needed shower, I put on my pajamas - a thick grey oversized hoodie with my carrot printed pants.

I packed lots of hoodies along with me because then I wouldn't have to put a stupid tube top over my s. 

It was loose enough to hide the bulge on my chest, not that it was very big or anything though~

I dried my hair and made a tiny bun, making sure to hide it under my hoodie. (No way am I wearing a wig to sleep!)

I walked back to our room and found Jiyong fast asleep. Perfect! No more annoying interactions.

I peeked over a little (just curiousity, I swear~) and found myself to be a little disappointed when I realised he was fully dressed.

Omo, I'm so ridiculous! I lied back down on the bed and pulled the covers over me, drifting into a deep sleep.

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

Dara's POV

I woke up to turn off my alarm: 7.20am.

I groan as I got out of bed, I hate morning classes.

I walked towards the door and turned around, a cacoon shaped figure was under the blanket.

That pig, he's gonna be late for sure.

I decided against my angellic side and went to prepare for school without waking him up, he always skips classes anyway!

After I've put on my uniform and styled up my ugly little wig, I glanced at my watch: 745am.

Aigoo, that pig is still sleeping!!! It was dead quiet in the house so he's still obviously asleep.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door, just about to exit when my conscience started berating at me.

Yah, did you forget how he helped you yesterday?! I punched my fist into the air, as if chasing those thoughts away.

Fine! I'll be nice this once!! I started walking back up the stairs, stomping my foot in the process.

I walked right beside his bed and screamed at him like how a mom would, "YAH! Get up! Time for school!!"

No response.

"YAH!" I tried again.

Omo, this pig, seriously!!

I pulled the blanket away and was about to scream at his ear when I saw a pale looking Jiyong.

Is he dead?!

I took a closer glance which gave me full view of his discoloured face, his lips gray and wrinkled.

I placed a finger under his nose. Phew, still breathing!!

"Yah, Jiyong." I tried a little softer this time.

Quiet.

I placed my palm on his right cheek and he wrinkled his brows a little.

"Y-you're burning, Jiyong!!" I told him but he still had his eyes closed.

I felt his forehead again and the temperature mirrored that of his cheek.

Aigoo, he's sick!! What do I do?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating but school has started and it's hard to find time to write... :( How's the story though?