1. Mission Start

She's My Guy

Writer's POV 

"My legs are aching! I can't walk anymore!" Dara groaned as she carried several plastic bags. 

The girls are top undercover spies in Korea and have just completed their previous mission a week ago. 

Their senior-in-charge, Gummy, have decided to give them a week’s break as a reward. Thus, they went to almost every shopping mall and got all the best bargains. 

Although the secret organization was based in Seoul, there were still times where they had to travel out of the city. 

Working as undercover agents meant that their breaks and holidays were never definite since they don't know when a new mission will pop up. 

Their breaks can last for as short as a day to as long as a month but they've already gotten used to such a routine. 

The girls grew up as orphans with no family members that they needed to answer to and hence did not have any burdening commitments. 

They also didn't have much friends too. Knowing the industry they work in, they could only rely on each other and no one else. 

"Let's go get some Starbucks to boost up your energy girls!" Bom speeded up and went to the Starbucks outlet located at the heart of Times Square. 

Minzy and Chaerin quickly fastened their pace and caught up with Bom while Dara still had problem struggling with her bags of clothes. 

"I knew I shouldn't have bought these ugh!" She complained and just kept her glance on the ground while walking, occasionally bringing the bags over her shoulders and then back down again. 

Seeing that the girls already disappeared into the cafe, she quickened her pace and was about to enter when she bumped into a guy who just exited from the shop. 

"What the -" 

"Sorry!" Dara apologized to the blonde who accidentally toppled some of his latte onto himself. 

She couldn't really see his face as he was wearing a mask which only revealed his eyes. 

"Watch where you're going will you!" The guy twitched his lips and stormed off. 

Dara wanted to offer to pay for his laundry bills but he had already walked off too far for her to catch up with. 

She was also tired to chase after him after such a long day. 

"At least I apologized." She mumbled and went into the store. 

She ordered her favourite cappuccino and waited while the barista wrote her name along with a smiley face on her starbucks cup.

When she collected the drink, the barista slipped in a Starbucks coupon and winked at her before walking off. 

Dara blushed a little and headed back to her seat, finally realising that the pretty boy has written his number right behind the coupon. 

She smiled before keeping the coupon in her wallet. 

"Why are you smiling unnie?" Minzy asked before taking another sip. 

"Nothing~" Dara shrugged but smiled again, making the girls suspicious. 

"Tell us-" 

"There's nothing to tell!"

"YAH! What happened to our no secret-"

"Dara, CL, Minzy, Bom. We have a new mission." They heard their leader speak through their wireless earplug on the left side of their ears.  

Hearing that, they immediately left the store and dashed out of the mall, not bothering about their drinks. 

They hopped into Dara's white range rover and began speeding off back to their penthouse.

Within minutes, Dara had swiftly parked her car in the garage.

The girls slid through the tunnel hidden in their wardrobe and reached the underground office in an instant. 

"Finally! What's up this time Gummy unnie?" Minzy beamed excitedly. 

"5 Minutes and 39 seconds, not too bad." Gummy smiled at them before walking back to her desk.

"We've narrowed down our clues to the suspects who stole our nuclear weapons and we need to get them back before they use them for lethal means." 

"Piece of cake. Show us the list." 

Gummy tapped a few buttons on her screen and holographic visuals started displaying in the air. 

A few unfamiliar faces along with all their information were revealed along with it. 

"We have a few suspects. They are still high school students and they're working under a big organization which we do not know-" 

"Yet." Chaerin finished her sentence for her. 

"I'm sure you girls will find out more about that soon enough." Gummy replied them confidently. 

"So, you girls will have to go undercover and get close to them. It's your first time trying this sort of mission but I'm sure you girls won't disappoint me." She smiled again. "Bom, you'll be disguising as one of the teachers there while CL you'll work as a librarian." 

"Boring!" CL jeered. 

"Minzy you'll have to stay with me cause I need your help and you'll pass the girls their necessary items when they need it."

"But I wanted to go undercover too!" Minzy sulked. 

"What about me?" Dara finally spoke. 

Gummy passed for a moment before taking a look at Dara. 

"You'll have to pose as a boy studying and residing in that school. I've sorted out your fake particulars already." 

"What?!" 

Gummy didn't tend to her response and continued issuing Dara her essentials. 

"Your room mate is called Kwon Ji Yong."  

"I can't disguise as a guy! I'm short, I don't have a deep voice and I certainly am not that muscular like how boys are! My cover will be blown up real fast!" Dara continued debating. 

Gummy continued ignoring her and briefed her on the mission. 

"The school you're attending is Seoul Institution, where all the rich brats and heirs attend. Since you're attending it, you're supposedly rich too and you have to do your best in trying to blend in with them." 

"Yah noona! Stop ignoring my pleas!" Dara rolled her eyes sarcastically knowing Gummy have turned deaf to her pleas. 

"You'll do well as a pretty boy, Dara." Gummy winked at her.

"Here's are profiles. Take a good look at it. " Gummy tapped her touch screen desk and another list appeared. 

 

.......................................................BOM.............................................................

Kim Bom .......................................................................................................................................

Gender: Female.............................................................................................................................

Date of birth: 24 March 1994 (Age 22).........................................................................................

Health / Medical Issues: NIL........................................................................................................

Dietary Restrictions: Bread...........................................................................................................

Place of birth: Incheon, Korea.......................................................................................................

Graduated from Seoul University with a bachelor's degree in education....................................

.............................................................................................................................

 

"BREAD? What?!" Bom shrieked.

"What did I tell you about extra carbs inhibiting your physical performance?" Gummy replied sternly while Bom just sighed. 

 

..........................................................CL...............................................................

Yoo Chae Rin .................................................................................................................................

Gender: Female.............................................................................................................................

Date of birth: 26 February 1994 (Age 20).....................................................................................

Health / Medical Issues: NIL........................................................................................................

Dietary Restrictions: NIL..............................................................................................................

Place of birth: Seoul, Korea...........................................................................................................

Taking up part time job as librarian .............................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................

 

.......................................................DARA............................................................

Park Young Min............................................................................................................................

Gender: Male................................................................................................................................

Date of birth: 12 November 1998 (Age 18)..................................................................................

Health / Medical Issues: Aquaphobia..........................................................................................

Dietary Restrictions: Seafood.......................................................................................................

Place of birth: Seoul, Korea...........................................................................................................

Transferred from Hana Academy due to personal reasons..........................................................

.............................................................................................................................

 

"Aquaphobia? But I love swimming!" Dara  asked as she read her supposed profile. 

"Yes you do but you can't wear a bikini to swim can you? And you can't go swimming with just a pair of trunks either."

"Right." she grumbled and crossed her arms. 

"Your mission starts tomorrow. Have fun and I hope you'll adapt well to the new environment. Do me proud girls." 

 

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

 

"Damn! I can't believe in doing this!" Dara cursed as she touched her wig. 

Her long was hidden in a hair net since she didn't want to chop it off and she was now wearing a wig to pull off the boyish style. 

She was only carrying onto two books and an electronic tablet. 

She reported at the principal's office where she was given her schedule and was then ushered to her first class of the day. 

"Everyone, this is Young Min. He'll be joining all of you from today onwards." 

Dara gave a weak smile at all the boys in the room and proceeded to her seat, right at the back of the class. 

She noticed an empty seat beside her but couldn't be bothered with it when someone spoke to her. 

"You're pretty petite for a guy, Youngmin ah." 

A guy with a stylish Mohawk hairstyle told her. 

'Hmm, this guy sure is good looking.' She thought to herself.

"Dong Youngbae" He held out his hand. 

"Da- I mean Park Young Min! Hehe~" she quickly corrected herself before offering her hand to him. 

Young bar frowned when their hand came into contact. How could a guy's hand be this small and soft? And 'his' voice, it sounded like 'he' haven't gone through puberty yet. 

"Yeah I know. Guess we're going to be friends from now on. Do you want me to show you around the school some time later?" He kindly offered. 

"Oh that'd be great! But I'll have to go take a look at my dorm after this period ends so I'll meet you during lunch break?" 

"Sure! See you at the cafeteria then!" 

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

After the period was over, Dara hurriedly went to the dorms located beside the school. 

She was twirling onto a tiny luggage which contained all her clothes and what nots.

She paused in her steps and glanced at the gigantic building in awe.

"Wow, how can a students' hostel be so grand!!!" She exclaimed. 

She dragged her luggage up the slope on the pavement and began walking towards the elevator.

After she reached the 18th floor, she began looking for her room.

'Found you!' She mentally told herself.

"Room 1808, here I come!" She tapped her key card at the sensor and once the light flashed green, she opened the door knob and went in.

"WOW!" She exclaimed when she saw how big the dorm actually was. 

It wasn't as big as their penthouse but the dorm has two floors with a spiral staircase, making it look extremely grand.

Talk about rich, the dorms in this school are definitely the biggest she has ever seen! 

Dara slowly carried her luggage up to the second floor knowing that there aren't any rooms on the first. 

She walked pass a room which had some books inside along with board games, she also walked past the bathroom which has a gigantic bathtub in it. 

Finally reaching the last room, she looked at the closed door. 

"Does it mean I'm sharing the room with my roommate? But I can't share a room with a guy!" Dara shook her head. 

She sighed, knowing she can't abort this mission and reached for the door. 

Hearing some noises inside, she knew her new 'friend' must be inside of it. 

She closed her eyes and twisted the door knob. 

"Annyeong! Park Young Min imnida!!" She opened her eyes once she finished her introduction and looked inside the room. 

The guy didn't even take a glance and continued scribbling stuff down. 

Realising she wasn't getting any attention, she walked up to him and spoke. "What are you writing?" 

When he heard her footsteps, he immediately stood up and closed his notebook before taking a look at her. 

"I don't care who you are and-" He took a glance at her before continuing. "Wait, why do you look so familiar?" 

When Dara finally got a look at his face, she gasped. 

It was the same eyes that glared at her the other day. The guy that she knocked into at Starbucks.

Only two words resounded in her head. Oh .

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hello! How do you guys like the first chapter? Do leave me comments and share your thoughts! Thank you for reading ^-^