2. Friend?

She's My Guy

Chapter 2

 

Writer's POV

"I don't care who you are and- Wait, why do you look so familiar?" 

When Dara finally got a look at his face, she gasped. 

It was the same eyes that glared at her the other day. The guy that she knocked into at Starbucks.

"W-What do y-you mean? We never met before!" She hurriedly retorted. 

“I’m pretty bloody sure I’ve seen you somewhere before…” He squinted his eyes and gave a suspicious look. 

"Hah! R-Right... Anyway I'm your new roommate! Nice to meet you, Kwon Jiyong!" She tried changing the topic and held her hand out for him. 

Jiyong took a glance down to Dara’s hands and creased his brows together, wondering why a guy had such small hands.

He shrugged it off and turned back around, ignoring her hand “I don’t care.”

Dara pouted but followed him and placed her luggage beside the empty bed.

She sat down and took a good look at the room. 

It was considered really neat for a guy's room and she felt pretty amazed by all the things Jiyong was putting on the shelves. 

She continued to stare at his back as he arranged all his stuff into different compartments of his cupboard. 

She took a look back at her own and noticed that they were identical.

They each had a super single bed which was placed at opposite ends of the room and black cupboards were surrounding the empty spaces around the bed.

She was thinking of how she should arrange her belongings, ping her luggage when suddenly, he stood up and headed towards the door. 

Dara sprinted forward and followed behind him. 

They were about to reach the main door when Jiyong suddenly turned around, startling her. 

"Why are you following me?" He asked, irritation clear in his voice. 

"I was thinking that we could get lunch together? Since I don't know anyone around here-" 

"We're roommates, not friends. So there is no reason why I would like to have lunch with a stranger. Find some other friends and stay away from me. Got it?” He told her with a harsh tone and walked off. 

Dara sighed. How was she going to get along with him if he’s so cold towards her? It’s bad enough that Bom, CL and Minzy aren’t here with her but now she might not even have friends to talk to during her time here.

"Oh well." She shook her head and started walking towards the cafeteria when she suddenly remembered about her lunch date with Youngbae. 

She grinned a little before making her way back to the school campus.

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

As she walked into the cafeteria, she noticed everyone giving her bizarre stares. 

She was definitely the smallest sized "male" among all of them and she was nothing like a man so all of them definitely found her weird. 

She felt a little uncomfortable with all the disgusted gazes she was getting and tilted her head low as she walked towards the tables. 

"Youngmin-ah!" She suddenly heard a familiar voice and turned towards her right. 

Youngbae was waving at her and gesturing her towards his table.

She felt relieved and thanked him silently for saving her from the awkwardness she was feeling.

Dara quickly scooted over to his table and sat down on one of the empty seats. 

Youngbae flashed her a smile before saying, "I'll introduce you to my friends! This is Seungri, Daesung, Seunghyun and -” 

"Why the are you here? I thought I told you to stay away from me." She looked to where the source of the voice was and saw her roommate glaring at her, slamming his tray in the process. 

“Woo! You’re back with our snacks!” The maknae beamed, ignoring what Jiyong had just said. 

“Get lost.” Jiyong pulled Dara by the arm, making her stand up.

“Hyung, don’t be rude to our new friend-” Daesung tried to defend her but Jiyong interrupted again. 

"Friend? What?! So now you're trying to befriend my friends to get closer to me?" He scoffed in annoyance. 

That definitely pissed Dara off.

"I certainly would not stoop to that level just to try to be your so called friend!" Dara yanked her hand away from him and walked off. 

Jiyong didn’t bother giving her a second glance and just sat at his seat.

"Hyung! Look you scared him away!" Seungri glared at him but turned away once Jiyong returned him with a death stare.

"So? Are you in need of friends? No. Now shutup and eat." 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

Dara's POV

How can that conceited pig think so highly of himself? I don't need such a friend anyway!!

Why is he Youngbae's friend?! What a small world it is huh!!

Aigoo... I didn't even manage to get myself lunch before that pig pissed me off!!

I shall just get a sandwich and head back to our hostel then, I need to unpack my things anyway~

I continued walking when I heard my phone beep. It was Bommie ah!!!

I opened the message and saw a selfie, she was wearing black rimmed glasses with a white top. 

Dara~~ I haven't seen you around, how's first day of school? kekekeke

I pouted before replying her. It sure must be more fun to pose as a teacher...

I crossed my arms, over the tube top that was binding my s.

"I hate being a guy!" I stomped my feet and kicked on some stones near the steps. 

"Well, you never looked like one anyway." I heard a few guys snickering behind me and immediately turned around. 

"W-Who are you guys...?" I saw three guys slowly advancing towards me. They were much taller than me and had a dark grin on their faces. Oh no... 

"We were just wondering why a weakling like you would attend our school. Shouldn't you be at home playing dress up with your dolls?"

The school bullies. I could tell from just a glance.

Every school seemed to have one and this time I was the unlucky nerd who chanced upon them. 

I held my head up and faced them again, deciding to retort back.  

"Shouldn't you guys stop attending school so you wouldn't waste your parents money? You would never graduate anyway." 

It was my turn to laugh. Back at my own school, I've never had a problem with bullies. 

My girls and I were considered the cool kids and we seemed to get along well with almost everyone. These three losers are probably spoilt brats.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" The guy standing in the middle had a scary expression and he sharpened his glare at me. 

"Youngdeuk, Youngdon, get him!" Two identical boys charged towards me to grab my arms. 

Aigoo, should I use my tiger knee attack on him?? But what if people notice and start to suspect my identity?!

"This will teach you a lesson." I heard the guy in the middle say before lifting his fist.

I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact.

"Han Bin." I heard a cold and scary tone which made everyone freeze their actions. 

I felt the grips on my arms loosen just a little and I opened my eyes, still keeping my head low.

"Han Bin." I heard the person repeat in an audible tone. 

I finally looked up to see who the person standing metres away from us was. 

 

Jiyong..?

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Leave your thoughts and comments!! ^-^v