Two

Perks of Being Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?! I’m kidnapped??!!”

 

“Wha? I thought you knew.”He said. You stood up and started to wander around the room like you always do when you panicked. “But I didn’t do anything wrong. Well, maybe I did lie to my parents about last weekend and the weekend before that but I really could explain it. I was going to study but then the bar looks so attractive that I kinda get drunk but that was all. I didn’t make out with anybody. I swear. Is that why they kidnapped me? ‘Cause I lied?” You blurted out.

 

That guy looked at you with a what-the-hell face before pulling you down,”’They kidnapped me’? Yah, I’m also one of your kidnapper so please respect me too and no we didn’t kidnapped you ‘cause you lied to your parents.”

 

“Oh my god you two-faced traitor. You’ve betrayed me, jerk. You’re no better than the others. So what now? Aren’t you gonna bring me to the ‘main room’ or whatsoever?” You asked. He scoffed,”I did not betray you and yes, thank you for reminding me that you have to go to the main room. But wait. Like I was saying just now, I know you don’t like the fact that you’re kidnapped but if you follow our orders, I can assure you that we aren’t gonna harm you or so. But if you fail to follow our orders, maybe the others will go harsh on you. Understand?” You rolled your eyes but nodded.

 

He held a grip on your left forearm making you walk forward. “Remember what I told you OK?” He whispered into your ear. “Aish, ne monkey ahjusshi. Stop with the reminders. It’s not like I’m a goldfish that would have memory for only 3 seconds.” You teased.

 

Then you arrived again at the antique-looking door. He knocked two times before entering,”Ah, our guest has come. Please have a seat.” A guy wearing shades offered a seat in front of him. You sat but didn’t face him. “So, you are?” He started.

 

You frowned,”You’re kidding right? You kidnapped someone whom you don’t know? Oh my silly me for expecting more from an ahjusshi who’s wearing shades in the house.” You snorted and changed your gaze to your left. You saw monkey ahjusshi shook his head and mouthed ‘remember what I told you’. You lifted your shoulders and acted all innocent.

 

 That man in front of you cleared his throat and shifted in his seat.”Well, it won’t hurt you to tell us your name, would it?”

 

“Oh I will tell you my name only if you’d unlock me from these handcuffs. It has been bothering me to move around and do things.” You com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter