Four

Perks of Being Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I know I didnt updated for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time but I'll try hard to make time for new updates. 

enjoy reading !! if any of you didnt understand what i wrote (because of my horrible english) do comment below :)

 

 

"What for...?" She asked as she looked at them in the eyes for answers. RapMonster stood forward than the rest as he began explaining. 


"You see, we are a gang-"


"A lousy gang consisting of seven stupid boys. You were saying?" I interrupted. 


"Yes, obviously we're a lousy gang." He singsonged. "But this will not be permanent, take that as a note. We are going to be the most feared gang and so unstoppable that you're brother will bow down to us and-" 


"Highly doubt that." She said. 


He shouted ,"Could you please hear out my sentence before cutting in?! Thank you very much." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "So, as I was saying before you interrupted, he'll bow to us and we'll become a legend." He finished as his hands floated in the air like he've won the WWE. The rest nodded proudly. 


She thought for a while and asked ,"So how are you guys going to do that?" 


Rapmonster blinked back to reality and smiled sheepishly. "W-well, um...I'm still working on that, yes." 


She groaned, "God please make me live long. You guys wanted to become the 'legend' but you guys don't have a plan? Now I'm really thinking you're just a bunch of lunatic chimpanzees." She made some invisible swirls next to her temple and laughed. 


"Hey! I said I'm still working on it. Don't judge me you annoyingly petite girl." He nudged her head earning a whimper from her. 


"Ow, don't mess with the head." She cried. 


"Huh! You don't like that right? That's how I feel when you outsmart me, little girl." He smirked and hugged himself with his head high. 


"But I'm a bit tangled here. So the main purpose you kidnapped me is because...?" 


"Is because we wanted to make your brother worried about you and come to rescue you. Then he'll tell his secret f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter