Five

Perks of Being Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dont  you think it's getting a little boring ?

here's some drama to add some spice keke ~

 

 

 

On our way home, I realized something. Our home was actually not so far from the city making it easier for me to run away. And the fact that they didn't care if I go anywhere doubles up the chances of me getting out from the mansion without them realizing. By the time these dweebs noticed my escape, I'll probably have gone to the city or something. 


They're so freakin' stupid. Can't you make it harder for me to escape?


"Um, so what do you guys major in?" I started the conversation since it was so awkward in the silence. Having me in the middle of J-hope and Jungkook(the moodmakers) didn't help lighten up the situation. 


"Well, I am very flexible." Jin said proudly as he told us he could do a bridge while crawling.  


I snorted,"What? Are you gonna be a ballet teacher? C'mon guys. I want something that can profit us." I gushed. 


"Be patient little girl. We're thinking. The main reason why we're a gang is because we're uneducated and talented like you, missy." Rapmonster stated the obvious making me bit my tongue. Wrong move. 


I forced out a chuckle ,"Mianhe, let me help you." I sat upstraight and started suggesting. "Are you good at styling?" They all shook their heads. 


"Okay, cancel that. I bet you guys are good at servicing children?" 


"The last time I handled a child was when my aunt got her third kid and she cried because I made faces at her. I thought babies love oogly faces." Suga said bitterly as he rubbed the back of his nape after remembering the incident. 


"Ouch, you must have felt rejected. I know! Interested to being a doctor?"  I imagined each and every one of them wearing white suit and stethoscope hung around their necks. Pearly white teeth shone brightly as they smiled when asking the patients' problem. So charming...


"Forgetting something? We're uneducated! Unless you want us to kill our patients, then hire us as doctors and nurses." Rapmon babbled in the car making me grimace due to his granny side. 


"Fine! I have problems with remembering things, okay? Then if this is the case, work as a part-timer. A delivery boy, a waiter, a barista or whatever. Just get yourselves jobs." I sat back and folded my arms across my chest. 


V, who was sitting at the seat behind me snickered at how annoyed I was at that moment. "You know, it wasn't our idea to get jobs so don't blame us for the wrinkles on your forehead, stupid."


"But you wanted to become legend like Yongguk, so I'm-" I paused thinking for a while. Debating whether I should continue to prove I'm right and they're wrong but there was no use. They wouldn't listen, I knew. 


"Just whatever."


 


"AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" Their heads jerked at the sudden shout. They were too familiar with the owner of the voice and they were very sure it was Aecha. But what made her scream?


They raced upstairs after exchanging eye contacts with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter