Six

Perks of Being Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"How do I look?" Jimin straightened his coat and brushed off invisible dust on his shoulders. 


Jungkook combed his hair for the umpteenth time and stared intensely at his reflection in the mirror. "Mr. Manager will surely hire me because of my handsome face." He said and did a pose for the camera. 


Aecha walked down the stairs and her heart bloomed when she saw seven handsome boys in the living room. "Wow, look at you guys. I'm so proud of you. You're searching for jobs, aw I'm touched." She chuckled lightly.


She turned around and saw V struggling with his sleeve which seems to be longer than his arms. She guffawed looking how messy he was. "Yah, V, you're collar is crumpled." She said as she grabbed his collar and began folding it properly. 


Because of how focused she was, she didn't realize how close she was to V and how the others were gawking at them and making fun of his red face. 


"Done." She smiled making V noticed the curve at both ends of her lips. Without himself noticing, he gulped. 


"Stop with the lovey dovey. C'mon let's work 'til we irk!" Jin applaud and pulled the others.  

 

"Kaja! I'm so excited!" 

 



"Yah!" She shouted and stomped like a child when they got rejected again. "What did you guys do inside? When the manager asked you questions, answer it positively! Don't you know?!" She flipped her hair in annoyance. 


"Wouldn't that be lying?" Jin asked and scratched his head. The rest nodded making Aecha twice the anger. 


"Lying once is better than got rejected 17 times! No one's gonna hire you. You pathetic losers!" She whined and frowned. 


"Bwoh? What did you call us? Pathetic losers? Yah, come here!!!" Rapmon snorted and began chasing her in circles. "Don't run away, little girl!!!" 


Aecha made faces and ran away from him but after some time, her legs started to sore and so she hid behind V. "Help me from that monster." She said playfully. 

V slapped away her hands which were clenching his waist. "Stop it. We have no time to play around. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter