One

Perks of Being Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, yeah. I’ve updated. The reason for the super late update is ‘cause I went for a holiday with my family and there’s no wifi. Like what the hell?! I’m really REALLY sorry. And do you know what shocked me?

54 subscribers and 4 upvotes???!!!! You guys…*touched* I love you guys saranghaee <3

Oh and I changed the plot of the story a little so do check the foreword. And don’t worry. There will be lol.

 

You opened your eyes slowly only to see the sun shining brightly into your eyes. You used you left hand to cover the rays of the sunshine. You groaned loudly, ”Yah, put on the curtains.”

 

You waited for a couple of seconds and when you peeked through the holes between your fingers, the sun strike right into your eyeballs making your eyes twitched. “Yah, did you not hear me? Put a freaking curtain on my freaking window.” You mumbled.

 

“You’re here for just a day and yet you claim that window as yours?” You were shocked because your maids didn’t reply you but a guy did. Your eyes bulged before you sat up. “W-who are you?” He chuckled. You then saw a perfect man before you. He walked towards you making your heart beats fast.

 

He took your right hand then your left. His cold hands grabbed you by the wrists making your face red. He flashed the most angelic smile and the next thing you know is that you’ve been tricked. “Yah! Why did you handcuffed me?” You asked.

 

“Because you’re awake.” He bluntly replied and pushed your forehead with his index finger. You frowned,”What’s wrong with I’m awake? C’mon is it really necessary for you to do this? Don’t be so childish. Now give me the key.” You stretched out your hands and hoped he would unlock it but he didn’t.  

 

“Follow me.” He pulled you by the chain that connects your wrists. “Ah , yah! I can walk.” You shouted but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter