Chapter Two:

One Step At A Time

 

Sungmin POV

“Trainees!”, CEO finally said. He had let us discuss and ask them questions.

Everyone became quiet, The girls answered, “dneh?”

“I have good news for you guys.” And they replied with silence, telling him that they were ready for it.

“You girls… are idols, now. You girls are sisters now. You girls are… COVERFLOW”

Minju, Eunjung, Mary, and Shirley screamed and highfived each other, and hugged. But Eunhee… she was just sitting there in shock. Jonghyun tried shaking her, but she just stood there. So I decided to walk over and knock some sense into her.

“EunHee?”, I asked, balancing on my bent legs.

“Y-yeh?”, she didn’t look at me.

“Gwenchana?”

“D-d-dn-dnee-e-h…”, she dragged. I managed to move her chair so that she was facing me. Jonghyun helped me and walked over to Mary.

“EunHee-ah…”, I patted her cheek.

“This isn’t a dream right?”, she asked streadily.

“No its not”, I chuckled.

“Liar. Its impossible to debut after barely 12 months of training… and now my ultimate bias is asking me if im okay… liar. Liar. Liar.”, i only heard the part where I was her bias. Oh my god.

“Yeah”, she answered simply.

“Oh, well. This isn’t a dream.”

“It that a problem? That you’re my bias?”

“Nope! I like it!”, Honestly… I really did. She’s cute~ I felt my heart smile.

“Pinch me.”, she said. The blank expression was still on her face.

“Ahndwae!!~ my pinches are really mean.”

“Oh. I hate mean things. And ugly things too!”, she blinked, trying to get out of it.

“So do i”, I chuckled.

She blinked a couple more times. She began to sway to the left and right… I’ve seen this in a drama before, next think you know, she falls o-

She fell on me.

-

Minju POV

I watched as Sungmin comforted EunHee. She looked really stoned.  And I know trainee’s that are still training from longer than her… Then she began to fall.

I rushed over to try to catch her, but when I got there, Sungmin was holding her. A little thing ran around my head.  A heart. Aigsh! Kyopta! [[TRANS: kyopta- cute!]]

“Omo!”, sungmin said. And he held onto her.

“Oppa, gwanchanaeyo??”, I asked. Sticking my hand out if he needed help. [[TRANS: oppa – bigbrother/ older guy from girl perspective.]]

“Haha, gwenchana, I was just surprised.”, he smiled in delight in her hair. I moved her hair from his face, and he frowned.

“Oppa… chua unni?”, I whispered into his ear, and giggled. [[TRANS: chuu-ah – like/ crushing]]

“Shhh! aracchiii?”, he winked. Omo! He’s not shy at all. He’s a cool oppa!

“Dneh!”, I stick out my pinky as I realized that he was full handed. He lifted an eyebrow and I just shoved it away. Then the rest of superjunior walked over.

“Hyung! Gwenchana?”, Kyuhyun asked. [[TRANS: hyung – big brother/ older guy from guy’s perspective]]

“He’s fine. He’s a strong guy!”, I turned to sungmin, “right?”

“Yupp!”, he laughed, “Let’s get her up, maybe she’ll gain consciousness.”

Then donghae walked out of the group lifting his sleeve, “meto!”, he giggled and turned to sungmin, “hyung! Im just like you!”

He’s cute too. I always liked KyuHyun. Actually… I like Onew of SHINee the best, that’s when I guessed. Things change. But now that I pay attention to DongHae, he’s really something.

Mary POV

“Anyong!”, Jonghyun walked over to Me, Eunjung and Songye. The three of us replied in haramony.

He laughed.

“Welcome to the family?”, He welcomed while cocking an eyebrow.

“Gomawaeyo!”, Eunjung said, “what group are you from?” [[TRANS: gomawaeyo – thanks]]

Jonghyun stiffened,“boh?”, he asked, obviously shocked. [[]TRANS: boh- what!?]

“Sorry I only know super junior and boa”, Eunjung frowned.

“Oh. Im from shinee.”, he bowed.

“Keke I'm from coverflow!”, Eunjung giggled as she mocked him. I giggled, I had no idea why though. So I tried holding it in, but it just grew. Then it came out, my laugh.

“Whats so funny?”, he motioned over to me. He grabbed some of my hair from my back.

“Then let me ask what your doing?”, I questioned when my giggles calmed themselves.

“Braiding your hair.”

“You can braid?”, Shirley joined in.

“Yup! Its really pretty too”, Jonghyun put his face next to mine and smiled, I watched from the edge of my eye.

“Jungmal?! Jungmal Jungmal Jungmall?! ”, Shirley exlaimed as she ran over to behind me as well. I felt a series of tugs, and I thought of my sister. Oh I missed her... [[TRANS: Jungmal - seriously]]

“Done!”, he jumped in front of me, now holding a mirror.

“Uh where did you get the mirror?”, I asked. I prayed that he wouldn’t say magic.

“Key, he always has one on him”, he smiled. This jonghyun is pretty decent looking… NO SNAP OUT OF IT! NO FANGIRLING… okay… better.

“Hey!”, I heard a soft angelic voice. I turned to see superjunior’s maknae, Kyuhyun.

“Anyong!”, I replied.

“Was your hair like this the whole time?”, he asked playing with my braid, “You look amazing with your hair like this.”

“No! I just did it”, Jonghyun put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“You make me wish I had long hair.”Kyuhyun turned to Jonghyun and smiled.

“Ahah! Its all thanks so Key! He’s brainwashed all of us!”

“Aye that diva!!”, they laughed. I didn’t get it. Eunjung just giggled along. I looked around for Sungye, but she wasn’t anywhere to be seen

 

Shirley POV

I though of something… what are the positons… and whose was oldest to youngest. But when I wanted to ask, EunHee unni had passed out… and the rest were busy talking to others, so I walked over to the one that looked like my manager, Kyoungmi.

“Sunbae!”, I tapped her back. [[TRANS: sunbae- senior/elder/wiser one]]

She turned around and looked nothing like kyoungmi.

“Dongsaeng-ah, I'm not that old am I?”, Yuri of SNSD patted my head. [[TRANS: dongsaeng – younger sibling/ younger one]]

“Oh! Mihanaeyo, I thought you were someone else.”, I began to walk away, I felt my cheeks turn red. [[TRANS: Mihanae(yo)- sorry/ forgive me]]

“Oh stay with us! I haven’t talked to any of you, Coverflow girls yet!”

“Ahhh, Jinjja?” I parted my hair from the back, and brought it over to the side.

“Yeh!”, Taeyeon walked over, “Anyeong! Im SNSD leader!”

“Oh! Anyong! Taeyeon-sshi!”

“Keke!”, I looked at all the girls and saw Eunjung. “Eunjung-ah!”

“Oh Shirley! Aren’t the unnie’s nice?”, she walked over to me.

“Dnehh!”, I looked at Yuri and Taeyeon.

“Sica unni!”, she yelped quietly.

“O! Dongsaeng-ah there you are.”, I saw Jessica walked over with her gorgeous orange hair bouncing on her back.

“Anyong! Jessica-minda!”, Her orange-Yellow locks drooped down when she bowed.

“Anyong! Ahh, unni’s! you guys are so pretty and your dresses too! Ahh, yeopposeo!”, I had to say it. I loved dresses, I had collections of them. Literally.

“Your’s is amazing too!”, Sooyoung came in, “I love the gold! And the tiny bows!”

“Ohh! Kamsahaminda!”, I bowed.[[TRANS: kamsahaminda- thank you so much!]]

“We’re going to be great friends!”, Yuri patted my back. I was happy, really really happy.

-

“Ohh! So Eunhee unni is the oldest? When’s she and Eunjung unni’s birthdays?”, I asked my manager Kyoungmi. So… EunHee is the unni of all, then Eunjung, then Me, then Eunjung, then Mary? Yes.

“Omo! Its tomorrow!”, she said.

“Ah! Jinjja?!”,I head a voice. I turned around to see Minju giggling.

“Dneeehh!”, Sunbae giggled, “wah this is like her birthday present!”

“Lets plan a party!”, Minju beamed, “I'm known for my ideas! kekeke”. I had to clap my hands. I was going to love coverflow.                                                                                                                                     

 “Oh! Great idea! I’ll go talk to LSM and I’ll text you , aracchi? Go back and have fun with them, and get to know the family!”, Suggested Sunbae.

“Ahh, arasso,. Gomawaeyo! Sunbae, you’re the best!”, I made a saranghaeyo heart with my arms. And Minju walked out beside me.