Chapter Four.

One Step At A Time

Mary’s POV:

 “Hey… we should go soon. We’re moving into our dorm tomorrow, so we should pack!”,Eunjung warmed.

I looked around. It was so empty.

“oh! Jonghyun left his sunglasses!”, Eunjung stammered towards one of the tables, eyeing some vintage looking glasses.

“Should we take it to their down?”, Eunhee said worriedly.

“Omg! That’s like… THE BEST IDEA EVER!”, Minju giggled.

“But if we all go… they’ll think we’re weird.”, Shirley made out.

“Oh yeah huh…”, Eunjung said, “I don’t have to go… and I know that Jonghyun is closer to Eunhee and Mary…”

“And me too!”, minju joked.

“What about you three go first? Eunjung and I will head out first and we’ll tell the driver to go to their dorm in 2 hours, okay?”

“Two hours?!”

“Yeah… I didn’t stay in the trainee dorm, so and my home is an hour away… keke…”, Shirley giggled.

“Oh okay, then. Otherwise I can just call the front office to send us a ride… OH! Or I could call superjunior oppa’s! I have all their numbers. Their all so nice! They call me their official elf! Keke…”, Eunhee cooed.

“Ahaha, our leader is weird…”

“Leader?”,EunHee cocked an eyebrow.

“Yeah! You’ve got to be our leader! If your not… who will? You’re good at everything… ”, I said.  Eungjung, Minju, Shirley and I were guessing out positions while Eunhee was ‘flirting’ with Sungmin earlier. Keke…

“That’s so nice, but I'm not leader material! Im everything else material!”, she giggled

“Geeoooooojiiiisssmmaarrrrrr!!!”, I dragged. [[TRANS: geojirmarh- liar/ lying/ lied]]

“C’mon, lets get a move on!”, Eunjung motioned.

“Yeah! Shinee dorm!”, Minju cheered.And we headed into the car.

Onew POV:

-ddddddddiiinggggggg doonnnggg-

“I'LL GET IT, GUYS!”, I sang. I had just gotten out of the shower.

“Okay! If it's for me, tell them to come back in thirty! Im taking my shower, arasso?”, Key asked.

“Dneh!”, I assured. His mom always came to visit.

I opened up our ugly door that we weren’t allowed to decorate…

“Anyong, Oppa!”, Eunhee sang, in front of me.

“Oh. Hi. Why are you guys here?”

“We can leave…”, Minju suggested.

“Ahh! I didn’t mean that, let me rephrase. What brings you young ladies to Shinee’s dorm?”

Mary slipped something out of her pocket.

“Chajan!”, she showed jonghyun’s sun glasses.

“Omo! That’s where it was! He spent a whole hour looking for it, but Taemin calmed him down by saying that it fell into the toilet and that looking was useless. He’s in his room. Go for it!”,I motioned them in.

“Where’s his room?”Minju asked, cocking her head. She’s so cute!

“Down the hall, it says his name on the door. And be careful he’s really upset about it. So approach him nicely, arachhi?”

“Why? Its only sunglasses…”

“His real hyung gave them to him...[a/n: I don’t know if he has a hyung so again… don’t rely on this ]”, I warned.

“Oh. Okay!”, Mary said with a slightly worried face.

I watched them open the door, waiting for Jonghyun to yell. But I didn’t hear anything. I just heard a “oh, why are you here…” Jonghyun walked out into them.

“1…. 2… 3… chajannnn!”, Mary pulled out the sunglasses just like she did earlier.

“Omo!”, jonghyun threw a freakshow.

“Where did you…”

“You clumsy boy! You left it at the conference room, so we decided to drop it off…”, Mary trailed.

“AND SHE WANTED TO SEE YOUU!”, Eunhee giggled along with Minju. Minju’s laugh is musical… aigsh, what jas gotten into me…

“YAH!”,Mary slapped Eunhee on the arm.

“Ahaha! I wanted to see you guys too! You guys are pretty cool for tra- no rookies! Especially you, EunHee and Mary. Im always scared of Shawols being part of the family. Ahah!”  Looks  like Everything is back to normal?

-

Key POV

I walked out of the shower hearing laughs. TaeMin and Minho were probably laughing at themselves while watching reruns, because I heard girl voices, that I couldn’t really make out. I slipped on my shorts and walked out shirtless, drying my hair with a towel at the same time.

“OPPA! YOU HAVE ABS!”I heard. I looked at the TV and saw nothing. I looked around…

“HELLLOOOO?”, oh! I know that voice! I followed to voice to see EunHee, Mary, Minju and the rest of  the guys with them sitting on the couch.

“omo!”, I shrieked under my breath. I was shirtless infront of two shawols… I looked at their cautious expressions. They read my mind.

“ahh! Oppa! Its okay! We don’t have our cameras!”, Mary assured. And they all laughed.

I walked over to my room in search of a tshirt. I could a thin white v-neck and slipped it on.

I headed out to join whatever conversation that they were in.

“So what were we talking about?”, I asked as I dragged a stool next to EunHee.

“oh right now… we’re talking about how your shirt is really stupid.”

“eh?”

“It’s totally see-through.“ Eunhee giggled.

”You’re not shy at all huh?”

“Shawols aren’t shy, their eh.... strong!!", Mary joked as she lifted an arm and showed her pretend muscles. But when I looked closer, I noticed, her arms really have muscles… Shocker~~~!

MinJu POV:

The conversation was just getting funnier and randomer by the second. I couldn’t help but let out the giggles that I’ve held in. I laughed too hard, my throat started hurting. I looked around at all SHINee and unni’s faces. They looked shocked. I laughed harder at Key’s tweaked every brow and found myself choking on my saliva.

“Uh, Minju? Gwanchana?”, Onew walked rushed out of his seat towards me and began patting my back.

“I’m… f-”, I coughed, “f-fine.”, I made out.

“Uhh, no”, Minho stood up and walked over to the kitchen. He came back with a cup of water.

“Goma-”

“No talking”, Onew had covered my mouth with his bare hand. I felt an electrocuting shock going through my body. It felt nice.

-

“Ahww! Jonghyun hung!! Why are you so close to Mary? keke”, Taemin suddenly pointed out.

Jonghyun turned and looked at Mary, scooting away a little. Mary just looked at him with a lost expression.

“Why are you scooting away?”, Mary asked quietly. She quickly covered saying what she didn’t mean too.

“Mwodago?”, Jonghyun whispered. I felt like I shouldn’t be watching this… moment… Of theirs. So I shut my eyes close. I felt my face scrunch up and the sides of my mouth come up into a semi-smile. Then I felt aa sudden sting, followed but a shock.

I peeked at the two and found them… closer than before? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

“dongsaeng-ah. Are you okay?”, EunHee nudged me.

“oh! Yeh!”, I giggled and turned away.

[IN ENGLISH]

“Yah! Don’t look away! Im still talking, girly!”, In english.

“Sup?”

“Onew’s into youuuu!”, she sang. Mary’s head turned to our direction. Nodding in agreement, then turning back to her conversation with jonghyun. They were fasstt.

“Nonooooo! No! NO! HE! IS! NOOOOOT! INTO! MEEEEEE! Okay?”, I smiled at the end.

“Aiyoooo! Your so dense!”

HeeChul POV:

“itchjana jeugeun, aju jeugeum. Na supiljiman neon molla sokeun, taeyangboda tteugeoweonae mam jom arajweo… TVshow-e na oneun girldeuren mudae-esseo, bichi nandedo neon enjena nunbushyeo….” Eunhyuk rapped. He was practicing for recording next week. We were sitting in his room, going over our parts.

“NAEGAMICHOOOMICHOOOBABY!”, We heard. We laughed and looked at each other, “shindong”. We laughed again.

“Ah, where were we?”, I spoke finally making out words instead of giggles.

“YAAHHH HEEECCHHUUULLLLLL HYYUUNNNGGGG”

I walked outside looking around. I looked down and saw Kyuhyun sitting crisscrossed in front of me.

“YAH! Why are you on the floor?! And how did you ever get in here?!”, stupid boy.

“Can we go yet?!”, I had promised to take him out to follow sungmin. But I guess that you could call me a… double spy person? I told sungmin that I wouldn’t let anyone know where he is. I would’ve have stuck to it, but pabbo maknae told me that he’d wake me up with water every morning for the next week, if I didn’t help him. Evil rebellious maknae, I just pray that Taemin doesn’t end up like him, aha!

“Aigsh, fine.”, I turned around to Eunhyuk, “Hyuka-ah. Mihanae- I have to take care of this rascal. I’ll be back later tonight arachi?”

“Yehh!”, he said and smiled. I close the door behind me, hearing faint sounds of Eunhyuk ‘saranghandan noreul moreul mare sesangeuk de gajin nan, you and I – your so fine, neo gateun saram iseulkka…’

-

“HES GETTING A PRESENT FOR EUNHEE?! BOH?! BOH?! BOH?! BOHHH???!!!???!!”, Kyuhyun pretended to die.

“You're too funny”, I said, chuckling at my dongsaeng. I looked out the window looking for Sungmin. He was in the stupidest diquise ever. Nothing.

I opened the door and put on a hat and wrapped a scarf around my neck.

I crossed the dark street and kept my eyes on the black figure in the bright pink and purple store. I walked in a looked for the only person wearing black. Sungmin! I found you!

He was holding a box and plastic see though package.

“YAH!”, He shrieked as I wrapped my spare scarf around his neck.

“It's me, shhhhhhh!”

“What are you doing?”, he turned when I let go of my grip.

“This store is full of fangirls, pabbo!”

“uh. There’s no one here…”, his eyes shot blood-red. I turned around, “omo…”

“Oppa!”

 

Sungmin POV:

“Oppa!”, A girl in a pink top and white jeans yelped. Hyung was right.  I looked at him and he was still as a dead person.

“Hyung, lets go.”, I whispered, “don’t be suspicious. Walk over and tall ask if you know her. While I pay. Ill meet you outside.”

“What do I do after?”, he whipered, gripping my shoulder.

“Yah! You’re the hyung… say do I know you? Then, don’t let her talk and say, no I think your got the wrong person. Bye! And run out arachi?”

“Oh, dneh.”, he let go.

I quickly walked over to the cashier and paid for the stationery and _______[a/n: its blank because you get to find out later ^-^]

She put it in a cute bag and taped a sticker on in. I ran out to find heechul’s car. …yah… why is kyuhyun here.

“HYUNG!”, I heard him. .

“Oh! Maknae. Hi.”, I said as I neared to the car. [[TRANS: maknae – youngest/younger one]]

“You know, you were really noticeable. Everyone in that store wears light heavenly pastel colors then you were all black and grey without disguises? Your closet is half pink already, why didn’t you wear one of those?!”

“Fangirls don’t know that!”, I turned …pink.

“Ohyeah… anyway~ what did you get me?”He smiled. He was using his irresistible aegyo. Stupid maknae, why do I love him so much? [[TRANS: Aegyo – cuteness, puppy side?]]

“Ahhh….i can’t tell you!”, I joked. I didn’t get him anything.

“Ah, hyungi already know that you didn’t get me anything. T’ch”

“Smart, maknae!” I patted his head through the window.

“Always~”, he smiled and looked away.

“Well, im going to my car first, I see heechul. I’ll see you at home.”

“Okay, bye!”, he yelled as I walked away towards my blue sports car.

“HEECHUL HYUNG! WHY YO TAKU SOOOO LUNG?!”, Kyuhyun yelled in English.

“I BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR EUNHEE TOO”, He screeched. I turned around to wave at him, and he winked.

-

Donghae POV:

Next day.

Stupid Leeteuk. He left all of our stuff at the practice room… I was driving back to our dorm. I passed by a café and thought about getting drinks for SungMin and KyuHyun.

I parked my car and walked in.

“Anyong!”, the girl giggled.

“Hi can I get a…”, He looked up at the menu, “uhm, a mocha cappuccino… Carmel frappuccino… and uh… oh! And a Carmel Latte?”

“Okay. Do I write DongHae on all of them? Or are some for other superjunior members?”, Oh . She was an elf.

“Uhm… write sungmin on the frappe, and kyuhyun on the latte please? And another thing, keep quiet aracchi?”

“Dneh, oppa!”, She smiled. I usually love elfs… but she kept on looking at me creepily. EOTTOKAE. 

“Mmm”, I paid and walked off with the receipt. I wandered around looking for a seat to wait in. Ahaha! There are so many people here… That girl looks like Minju! This girl is pretty, VERY pretty. I giggled in my own little mind and I walked over to get a better look.

“Eottokae… I don’t want to get mad at the lady, Shirley…”, I heard. It was really Minju? I tapped her shoulder.

“Minju-sshi?”

“omo! Donghae oppa?”, She tried. Her eyes were full of tears as she tried to make out if it was me or not through her tears.

-

Hey ;) comments are loved! i'll write more :D