Chapter Three;

One Step At A Time

Eunjung POV:

“You know EunHee right? its her birthday tomorrow, pass it on to anybody but her, but we’re having a party for her.”, Jessica whispered to me.

I automaticalled walked over to Sungmin. He liked her and I knew it.

“Oh! Hey Eunjung!”, Eunhee called out. She had gained consciousness a while ago.

“Mm! can I pull sungmin away for a minute?”, I eyed sungmin.

She frowned and nodded.

“Thanks!”, I looked over to sungmin, "Oppa! Baili!”

He followed after me quickly, “Oppa… it's her birthday tomorrow.”

“JINJJA?”, his eyes shot open, “I’m not allowed out tomorrow, all of Super Junior isn’t.”

"Omo wae?"

"Heechul made fun of LSM on strong heart yesterday, so LSM is trolling on us", He frowned a silly frown, "I wanna goooo!"

“Oppa chua unni?”, I smiled

 “Keke! Minju dongsaeng said the exact same thing!”, he pinched my cheek.

“A-ahaa-hh!” That hurt. It seriously hurt a lot. He let go and I felt the redness build up.

“…But I cant get her a present", He looked at me and realized that damage that he'd done."Ahaha, mihahae!”, he smiled and crossed his arms and frowned.

“You can attend a party, though can’t you. I think that even LSM is going so you should!”

“Oh really? Where? Who’s planning it? I wanna help.”, he smiled a big huge smile, so big, that his eyes were only line slits.

“Tomorrow, I don’t know where yet, but Shirley looked up our birthday’s and that’s how she found out. And her manager, Minju, and her are planning it. Spread the news arasso?”

“Dneh!”, he high-fived me. He looked to the side and I followed his gaze, we was looking at EunHee again. She, Minju, and Mary were talking.

“Ah, oppa. You fell hard!”, I giggled.

“You wanna know something?”, he smirked.

“Oh. What?”

“Im her favorite!”, he whipsed cheerfully.

“Aigoo!!!”, I smiled.

“We’re going to be good friends, dneh?”

“Of course! Hwaiting!”, I smiled and walked on, ready to spread the news.

EunHee POV:

Sungmin walked away and I felt a tiny surge of anger in me. I knew I was being stupid. I felt like a total loner, I was too scared to stand up, so I just kept sitting and pretending to yawn. Then Minju, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Mary, Amber, Yunho, Heechul and Jonghyun walked over. We just talked about our boring pasts and how we got to where we are. and I actually… didn’t feel fangirlish… at all…

“EunHee! Sing for us!”, I followed the voice to see Onew walking over with TaeMin and Minho.

“Ah.. now?”, I stuttered.

“Yeah!”, everyone suddenly joined in, “EUNHEE HWAITING! EUNHEE HWAITING!”

“Oh!”, I spilled out of shock. My eyes looked for sungmin. And he was there cheering me on in the corner.

“Ahh, what do I sing though?”

“Your choice!”

“Ahh, either… Marry U… or…Romantic?”

I looked around for approval. They shook their heads, “we can’t chose!”

“Ahh! I know! I’ll sing an English song, yes?”

“Ohhh! Okay!”, and I knew which songs to sing.

“Does someone have a guitar?”, I asked.

“Oh! I have mine in the practice room, I can go get it.”, Sungmin ran out the door.

When he was out, Superjunior walked over and surrounded me. Its like they were planning to kill me. I was a little freaked out. “yeah?”, I looked up.Kyuhyun was in front of me.

They said in unision, “He likes  you”

I felt myself choke, then I bursted out in laugheter. “AAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA”

When I finally calmed down, I look at them. They were serious. Yesung's eyebrow were furrowed cutely. ah! kyopta!

“Why would you guys think that?”

“Yah! Im hyung’s favorite and he doesn’t even let me touch his guitar!”

“Really? But at super show 2, he lent his black guitar to Hankyung.” [a/n: again, im making this up :3- ima do this a lot, so please don’t rely on this fic for facts :S]

“This one is different. It’s the one that his dad gave him when debuted.” [a/n: I am making this up, too]

“Which one is that?”

“He used it in the last supershow 2 in shanghai. Because a string broke on the black one.”

“Oh! They redwood acoustic?”, I knew this.

“Yeah!”, Heechul clapped, “wah! Such an ELF!”, he made the Saranghaeyoheart. Then in a sarcastic voice "SARANG HAEEEEEEEEEE YO!"

“Yah! Off limits!”, Siwon and Yesung snapped.

“Boh!”, Heechul laughed.

Kyuhyun patted heechul, “No it's okay, ‘cas hyung is mine!”, he giggled, “I'm kidding!”, then he turned back to me, “Eunhee-ah. Do you like Sungmin?”

“Honestly…”, I tried to scare them. I saw SNSD girls peep their head to listen. And I found Taemin’s head under Kyuhyun’s head…?

“HONESTLY WHAT?”, Eeteuk pushed.

“YAH!”, Eunhyuk said with an impatient face.

“He’s been my favorite since you guy’s debuted”, I whispered.

“Ooooooooooooooohhh! Jinjja?”, Ryeowook asked, smirking.

“Dneh…”, I blushed.

We were silent waiting for Sungmin to comeback.

-

Then I played the guitar a little more upbeat. And started humming. I messed a up a bit, because this wasn't an originally played on the guitar. 

D-d-a-d’a-d, d-d-umm-d-d’um d’um.

Ohh just take one step at a timeeeee, there’s no need to rush, its like learning to flyyy or falling in loveee…

D-d-a-d’a-d, d-d-umm d-d’um d-d’um.

Then silence came for 2 seconds. Followed by an applause.

My heart felt really happy, that I was able to let that out. I felt tears stream down my face, I wiped them away quickly so no one could see. I didn’t want them to know about my family just yet.

-

Mary POV:

“unni’s, with all my heart, I have to say. You are amazing”, I spilled. I honestly did. Their amazing.

Coverflow were the only ones in the conference room now. The rest of them had shcedule, and we decided to stay.

Minju and Eunjung had sung a duet after EunHee unni sang

“ahhw! Dongsaeng! Gomawaeyo. You don’t know how much that means to mee!”, EunJung and Minju jumped over to me and Eunjung squeezed me in her arms.

“ahaha, it's only true!”, I made out.

“mm, then… lets see your talents!”

“ah…. Now?”, I stuttered. What would I dance too?!

“yeauh! Why not… oh. Do you have any music on you though? my ipod is low on battery…”

“I always have my ipod on me!”, I beamed and ran over to the corner.

“oh! Dance to… bonamana! You know it right?”

I scrolled for Super junior and tapped bonamana. “yep! Bounce to ya’ bounce to ya!”, I winked. I loved superjunior too!

It played.

‘dooomdoo-dodoom doo-godoom.

Dan d-dandan da-dadan dan…

‘bounce to you bounce to you naega seumnul neol hwalae gatgo seomul isseo droleo idreol iteun geol, break it down to you down to neaga seoumul neol, mareul gatchi pamgo bappo nongchu, korangeol.

Noreul bonamana bo-namana, bo-namana, bo-namana, naege namchak. Bo-namchic bo-namachic bo-namanchic torasobatok. Botabackto bo-tobackto bo-tobackto namagiyapta, bonamana bonamana bonamana, [baby you got me up now!]

“WOOOOOOOOO! YYEEEEAAHHHHH!”, EunHee was freaking out like a fangirl. Screaming and giggling and making heart with her arms and hands. “SARANGHAE COVERFLOW LEAD DANCER! MARY HWAITING! SARANGHAEYOOOO! YOU’RE MY ROLE MODELLL!!!! AHHHHH”, She screamed along with Eunjung, Minju and Shirley.

 When the song ended, I felt my sweat start to rush over me.

“WHAA! That was realllyyyy good! I cant even dance bonamana like that! Hwaiting, dongsaeng!”, Eunjung came over and cheered my on.

“gomawaeyo!”, I bowed.

“we already know that your our lead dancer!”, Shirley sang. All these unni’s are so nice!

“ohh! I hope so!,”I said.

“You can dance! And that’s all that matters~! Oh! Im so glad that we’re together… I feel like I’ve know you guys for years, but its only been hours!”, Eunhee unni and Minju said.

“ahh! Me too, I really love this! We’re so close already. I feel like you guys… are my real unnis.”, I dared.

“keke! Yeaup!”, Shirley said.

I smiled to myself.

----------

HELLO DARLINGS <3 ARE YOU GUYS COMMENTING? (;

i only have a couple subscribers on here /crying

ITS OKAY! I HAVE YOU GUYS :3

i hope you liked it! subscribers ans comments are loved! they are what motivate meee ^0^

WELL HERE'S A FANFIC THAT IM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH <3 GO FOR IT, SHE'S MY UNNI ^-^

CLICK HERE, ARE YOU A BEAST FAN? CLICK!

gooo<3

AHAH~