Chapter Four

One Step At A Time

Minju POV:

“Oh! Whats… wrong? Why are you crying…?”, He asked. His face was full of concern. I hung up on mary and began talking.

“You know the party later… right?”

“Yeah!”

“I'm in charge of the cake…”

“Ahuh…”, he nodded.

“The lady at the bakery made it mango instead of mocha… and EunHee unni hates mango…  and she had too many orders to make EunHee’s in time, now. And I  don’t know what to do…”, I cried a bit more.

“Dongsaeng! Don’t cry!”, He leaned over and hugged me. I really liked it. I don’t know why…

“I’m trying not to, but I cant stop. The whole party is ruined because I didn’t get to pronounce the name of a cake right! Im such a pabbo!”, I said.

“I can save you! Don’t worry.”

“Oppa… how in the small world are you going to do that?”, I chuckled. He sounded too childish.

“Nobody knows this but my mom…”

“Ohh! Tell!”

“I bake…”, He whipered.

“Mwadago?”, I giggled.

“SHH!”

“Uhm… number 87?”, The girl by the counter asked.

“Oh that’s me! Come with me!”, He took my wrist and got his coffees.

As he drove, I noticed that we weren’t headed to the dorms…

“Where are we going?”, I asked. Not able to hold in my curiosity.

“Keke… my mom’s house!”

“Why?”, I wondered.

“Remember…? The superjunior members don’t know! Nobody does!”

“I doooo!”, I giggled.

“Shhh! arasso?”, He took a hand off the wheel and made a shushing finger on his lips.

I jumped out of car and giggled to myself. His house was huge!

“No telling! Aracchi?!”, he assured himself again.

“Yah! You don’t trust me?! Im not telling, okay?”

“Mmmm”, he said. He paced over to my side of the car and grabbed my hand. Yeah~ HE GRABBED MY HAND. I felt a shock. I thought of Onew briefly, it was like yesterday all over again. But… better…

We walked through the fancy glass door, and I swear I felt my jaw touch the ground.

“It's so spacious here!”, I chuckled. Trying to hold in all my happiness. I felt stupid for a second though, I mean~ im happy that someone else’s house is spacious?! Boh?!

He let go of my hand and pushed me from behind toward what looked like the kitchen ,”lets get started!”, he beamed.

-

“Omuhgggaaaah! Its so messy!”, I blurted In english. It was, though. The flour was all over the floor! How were we gonna clean this?!

“Eh.”, he said carelessly. He didn’t look over at all. Rude oppa!

I heard Donghae begin to walk over, I began to get up. But something stopped me. Something that felt like powder fell coolly on my head. I stuck my tongue out as some white powder fell on my tongue. i spit it out and snickered.

...I headed for the almighty bag of flour. I felt donghae's eyes follow me ,"you know, a handful of flour wont hurt me one but, go ahead!", I looked over to stick my tongue out but he had turned around.

t'ch oppa. a handful wont hurt, but what about two bowl fulls? i asked myself as i grabbed two big mixing bowls fromt he counter.

I scooped up the white powder and headed over. i began to count in my head ...one... ...two... ...three... POUR!  i tiled the bowls aiming on his head and collar of his shirt. He stood there, still as ever. Ohhhshiet.

He turned around, skidding his feet on the floor making a screech.

"You. will die.", he smirked. I quickly started to power, as I  walked away. He chased me out of the kitchen into the living room, i almost got distracted because it was so big, but i kept on running and led up back to the kitchen, i smiled my teeth of, proud that he couldn't catch me... until he reached for my shirt.

It happened so fast, he pulled on my shirt and my feet twisted around, 'till i faced him. I soon found myself with my lips touching his.

I quickly found my arms and tried to push myself off. He was holding me down.

"O-ooppa... wawaeee?", I blinked. 

"Minju-ah... lets stay like this for a while...", he put another arm on me and held me to his chest. Might as well enjoy the moment?

 

DongHae POV:

"Minju-ah... lets stay like this for a while...", i blurted. Oshiet. why. did my mouth have to be so big?!DJFASD

“o…okay oppa.”, I could tell that she wasn’t comfortable. I looked into her eyes from an angle and saw confusion.

 

“You know… Minju…”, I started. No turning back now

“oppa. Wae?”, she gave me a dorky smile.

“I like you a lot.”

“o”, shaped into an ‘O’

_

Hello! :3 I haven't been writing much lately, and I'm sorry~ i'll try getting my writers block out of my head

D:< subs, comments and love are the key motivation. thanks you all :3

Looking for another suju fic? Here's another: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8810/a-backstage-pass-superjunior

I only have twp subs for that one, so theres no motivation x_x

Well, im counting on all'a you! :3 Saranghaeyo.