Chapter One; We Meet

One Step At A Time

EunHee’s POV:

A little over 13 months later.

“Morning!”, I stammered as I tried opening my eyes, fully.

“Morning! We’re going somewhere today.”, Manager Hani said.

“Where?”, I felt my eyes grow, I loved getting out of this stupid trainee dorm.

“Shopping!”, Hani screeched.

“Jinjja?!”, I felt my face stretch into a smile. Kekeke. Hani was like my best friend, here in Korea. The day when I went back to SM after my audition…. That’s when I met her… a little over 13 months ago?! Time flies.[[TRANS: Jinjja – really?/no way!]]

I walked into the restroom to shower, then I heard my stomach rumble. I walked out and grabbed a ceramic bowl, eyeing the rice cooker to hurry up with my breakfast and to make the ‘dinggggg’ sound.

Five minutes passed.

“Yah! What are you doing! Did you shower yet?”, Hani’s voice approached.

“No, but the rice doesn’t seem to be cooking…”

“PABBO! ITS IN THE MICROWAVE! Since when did I make breakfast this late? Its 9 am!” [[TRANS: pabbo – idiot/stupid/word of insult]]

“Oh Jinjja?”

“Dneh! Baili! Shower first, I’ll warm it up, bailiwa!” [[TRANS: baili – hurry!/ Faster!]]

“Aigsh! Arasso.”, I complained while heading into the restroom. [[TRANS: Arasso – okay, fine…/ got it?!]]

-

I walked out drying my hair with a towel, ready for breakfast. Hani made the best seaweed soup. I would’ve though that she was making it tomorrow for my birthday, but I guess it’s a before-during- after thing? Keke I love her, just like I love seaweed soup, and I love seaweed soup just like I love Super Junior. –wink-

-

“Omo! That one is so pretty!”, I screeched. I had spotted a nearly sapphire blue top.

“Aigoo, why don’t you wear anything else than blue?”

“You know why!”, I corrected. [a/n: EunHee is a super hardcore elf and shawol. So she only wears their balloon color, sapphire blue and sky blue.]

“You will have to control your behavior when you meet them, you know.”

“Arasso! ”, I pushed, she always said this when I fangirled, ”I can’t believe I haven’t seen them yet, though. “

“You will… soon enough. But you can’t be a fangirl around them.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re one of them.”

“Eh?” 

“You’re an idol.”

“Na-ah-ah! Not yet! Not today, but someday! Mmm… maybe in a year or two?  Keke!”, I giggled.

“Can I get this top and wear it right away?”, I asked, dancing my way towards her.

“Are you sure, I think you want to wear something slightly more formal…”, Hani concerned.

“Oh…wae?”, I sang

“Because we have to go somewhere. And stop singing and dancing all over! People are going to get suspicious, you little trainee!”

“Ahhh! But I'm going to be myself, okay? Uhm… this v-neck has a pretty pattern in the bottom… ,”I held up a blue v-neck and a pair of jeans that I found.”And I like the pocket on the left… so can I have this...and these gray skinny jeans? My other ones are light gray now,” I made a disgusted face and Hani giggled.

“Ah, arasso. Just don’t regret it”, she warned. Ahh~ Hani sunbae is so strange.

-

“Wahhh! This is the official sm building right?!”, I cooed as I looked up at the pink sign. The bright sun shined in my eyes and I winced. The hot sidewalk burned into my sneakers.

“Dneh! Lets hurry! We’re late. Everyone’s there, but because we were out shopping, we’re slightly late! Baili!”,she took a hold of my wrist and tugged me in, as she nodded to the security guards. I just smiled. Everyone? [[TRANS: dneh – yes/ okay]]

-

She opened a door and pushed me in. I stood there, shocked.

Superjunior… Girls genertation… Kangta… Trax… SHINee… F(X)... UKnow and Max… Ara… Zhang LiYin...and BoA… My role model…

Jonghyun's POV:

Her eyes were glued onto Super Junior, then she turned to us, Shinee, then Boa… and all around. I saw whisper ‘oshhhiiiitttt’. We were all wearing suits and the girls were all wearing dresses. She turned around and glared at Hani. Hani just giggled and pushed her in. I knew Hani, because she used to be Onew’s trainee manager.

“Anyong!”, She bowed as we all starred at her, “Eunhee Minda! I'm almost a 14 month trainee!”

I heard myself gasp, as I heard everyone else. Only fourteen months?!

“Oh…wae?”, she frowned. I was shocked. Fourteen… months? I had to train for 3 and a half years… [a/n: im making this up. I don’t know if its true ^-^] [[TRANS: wae- why?]]

“Ah, just take a seat here next to Minju and Jonghyun”, the LSM motioned her. I smiled at her. She looked cute in her blue top and jeans. Very casual.

“Anyong!”, Minju whispered.  [[TRANS: ayong! – hello/hi/greeting]]

“Hi! I'm Eunhee!”, EunHee whispered back.

“I'm Minju! And I'm a trainee too! I've trained for almost fifteen months.”

“Ah! Jinjja? So you got in a month before me! That’s so cool!”

“Dneh. I pray to debut soon…”

“Gwenchana! Im sure you will soon! How old are you?” [[TRANS: gwenchana(eyo)- Its okay/ are you okay?/ im fine]]

“16”, Minju chuckled, “You?”

“Keke! You're my dongsaeng! Im 17!”, she squished Minju’s cheek and turned as  LSM began talking. [[TRANS: dongsaeng – younger sister or brother from girl/guy perspective]]

“Hello everyone. Discluding trainee’s, you all know what this gathering is about right?”, He asked.

A harmony of, “dneh”, filled the room.

“Okay. Lets get to the point. Uhm.. we’ll start with Mary...introduce yourself, where your from, your age, and your specialty, then go on until we reach EunHee.”, He eyed her to stand up. She had long dark black and straight hair, and her bangs were pushed to the side, they fell back down when she combed them up with her hand. Her skin color was dark in her gray dress. She was really thin, but not too thin. I liked her. 

“Dneh”, she stood up, “anyeagehasaeyo! Naneun, Mary-minda!! My hometown is in New York! Im 16 and my specialty is dancing. I’ve trained for nearly two years!”, she bowed and took her seat.  She eyed the girl next to her. [[TRANS: Anyeagehasaeyo!- hello, how are you!/ greeting ~ naneun _name_-minda! – My name is _name_]]

The next girl stood up,“Anyong! Shirley-Minda! I'm also sixteen and from Southern California!. My specialty is writing music and some singing. I’ve trained for…  two and a half years.” She had shiny hair, it was wavy and rough looking, but she had a cute smile, and she was really pale.

The third girl then started talking.”Anyong! My name Is Eunjung! Please take care of me! I'm seventeen and from United Stated of America, New York! I'm half Chinese, and my Chinese name is Mei Li. My specialties are singing and dancing! I’ve trained for a year and a half. ” she smiled and collapsed down to her seat. Her hair was a light brown color and she was very tall and had a round face.

Minju then took her turn, “Anyong! Seok Minju i-mida! I'm sixteen and I've been a trainee for thirteen...almost fourteen months?. I'm also from Southern California in the States, I’m full Korean though, and my specialties are ballad, pop, music writing, and dancing!”, she smiled, bowed and sat down. She had shoulder length dark hair. It was curled in and she had bangs that waved to the right, she looked like the shortest of them all, and maybe even the maknae.

Then Eunhee jumped from her seat,“Anyong! Jang Eunhee-minda!”, she waved, “Keke, I'm seventeen and I'm from United States! Woo!”, she made a fighting fist, “My specialties…uhmm...everything...? And I've been a trainee for...almost fourteen months!”, she was about to sit down, then she jumped up again, "Please take good care of me.", she smiled and sat down gracefully. 

“Does anyone have questions for these girls?”, CEO asked.

Then Sungmin hyung raised his hand.

“Eunhee-sshi, what is… everything?”

She jumped up again, “Just that I can sing, dance, rap, write/edit music, choreograph, and not good at acting~ but was my original dream too!”, she looked around, “Does that make sense? You all look...somewhat...confused…?”

“Multitalented…”, I whipered under my breath.

“Nahh! I'm not so great al it all, but im slowly improving?”, she said, I looked up and saw her looking down on me.

“You have pretty sharp hearing too…”, I snickered.

“Uhm. Thank you?”, she cocked her head. Sungmin and Minju chuckled. I have to admit, she looked adorable. But no matter how adorable she looked my eyes followed back to Mary constantly

“Lets be chinggus! Aracchi?”, Minju high-fived her. [[TRANS: chinggu – friends/ peers~ aracchi- got it?/ okay?]]

“Dneh! Hwaiting!”, EunHee giggled and made a fist, i found myself invlountarily ignoring it.

I found myself looking at Mary again, though.

-

 

hello ^-^ this is the first chapter :D /obviously

i really hope that you guys will enjoy this <3