Chapter 7: Two Wins

007 | Star Empire Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 15, 2015

The girls of course were excited because they found at they could on 'Show Champion'! The girls didn't expect these results after their performance.

'Show Champion' Performance

'Shim Shim Ta Pa' Radio

The next day the girls had another chance to win with 'NoNoNo' at 'M! Countdown'. 

All the members of course were excited to have another chance at winning a trophy they all couldn't control themselves. They were finally called first to do a 'Mnet America Jjang' interview and then the girls performed with more surprises.

'Mnet America Jjang' Interview

'M! Countdown' Performance

After the girls did stood onstage after winning their 'M! Countdown' trophy the girls did a group huddle and congratulate each other for a job well done. Of course there was tears and hugs going around all over. Cameras of course were also around to record this glorious day for 007.

Sora was hugging Angel who was crying the most. The others did a group hug around Angel in the end. Willa wiped her tears with her hand, "Angel are you okay?" 

Angel nodded as she let go Sora, "I'm just so happy I had another chance." the other members knew that it must have been hard for Angel, especially after 8Heroines disbanded out of thin air. Min rubbed Angel's shoulder, "We're glad you could be with us." she smiled. Amy hugged Angel, "Open arms are everyone Angel!" she gigged and hugged Angel one more time. 

Yoon then came over and gave the trophy to Angel, "Were taking a picture." Angel nodded and 007 took a group picture with their trophy.