Chapter 4: Supporting Nine Muses

007 | Star Empire Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 15, 2015

All the 007 members were there to support their sunbaes Nine Muses for their comeback stage with 'Drama'.

Amy clapped her hands, "This is so exciting!" Willa followed not to far behind, "Seeing Nine Muses unnies for their comeback stage is exciting." 

They found Nine Muses room and knocked. Kyungri answered, "Oh! 007 kids!" she let them in. Sora hugged Kyungri,as did the others and bowed to Nine Muses. Sojin hugged Min, "What are you girls doing here?"

Min answered, "Of course we had to see our unnies comeback stage. And especially your stage and Keumjo unnie's debut stage." 

Yoon nodded, "Are you nervous unnies?" 

Sojin nodded, "Of course. I've been waiting for five years but it still doesn't prepare for this day." Keumjo nodded, "I agree with Sojin unnie. Its our debut stage after all."

Euaerin waved her hands and said with her always energetic personality, "Ah don't worry Sojin and Keumjo. The fans loved you at the showcase and they'll love you for debut stage."

Sungah added, "And everyone feels like this on their debut stage. Its okay" she smiled.

Sora nodded, "Its weird though." they all looked at her. Hyemi asked, "What's weird Sora?" Sora looked up, "Well Nine Muses unnies have a y concept you know, while us 007 have a cute concept. But we balance each other you know?"

Minha smiled and wrapped a arm around Sora, "Its true Sora. Balance is harmony."

Min giggled, "Try not to think to much Sora." Hyuna giggled, "Book smart I think Min." they all talked with each other until Nine Muses had to go onstage.