Chapter 5: A Comeback, Finally [September 10, 2015]

007 | Star Empire Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 15, 2015

007 were preparing for their first comeback ever and of course were nervous since it had been over a year since their debut and last release of their song 'I Don't Know'. They were currently backstage at 'M! Countdown'.

Sora was fixing her appearance to try and shake off her nervousness. Willa came over and looked at Sora's refection in the mirror, "You okay Sora?"

Sora looked at Willa, smiled and nodded, "Yeah just nervous cause this is our first comeback since our debut. So we haven't seen our fans in a while." Willa nodded and thought about that.

Min watched Sora and Willa talk and went to sit next to Angel and Yoon. Min asked Angel, "How do you feel Angel?"

Angel thought about it, "Nervous since I joined the group and all." 

Yoon, "But technically Angel your our sunbae since 8Heroines did debut in August while we debuted in September." Angel smiled, "But 8Heroines is no more and besides I'm starting anew with 007." Min smiled, "We're glad to have you with us Angel."

Yoon and nodded and said the same thing. Angel, "I'm glad I could join this group." just then Amy came behind Angel and gave her a back hug, "You add color if I say Angel." Angel looked confused, "Color Amy?"

Amy nodded, "Everyone one in this group has their own color, flavor, you know what I mean. Plus with your experience in the field it'll help us you know." Angel smiled and thought to herself how thankful she was to be part of group again.

007 was then called onstage, and to their surprise fans cheered for them as they performed.