Chapter 1: Debut

007 | Star Empire Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 15, 2015

"We're finally debuting girls!" shouted Scarlett, her aegyo showing with excitement. E Seul came over and cheered with her, "It is excited isn't it Scarlett?" both of them jumped up and down. 

Sora smiled to herself, "It is but you don't have to go all out." she eyed Scarlett and E Seul. Willa came behind Sora and gave her a back hug, "Don't be a sour puss Sora, I mean this is exciting for us friends to debut together. We got to have the energy in this." she smiled. Sora laughed to herself and nodded. Min came over and sat next to Sora, "We all have been waiting for this moment Sora." Sora nodded, "Of course. We've trained together for a while to know that." 

While they were talking Yoon and Amy joined Scarlett and E Seul in the cheering section. Though Scarlett, E Seul, and Yoon had to wake up Amy's excited energy. Amy tried to get away, "Guys why do you have to bother me?" 

007's leader, Yoon wrapped a arm around Amy, "Come on Amy, debut is just a few minutes away! We got to be pumped up!" Amy nods, "I am don't worry Yoon." she reassured Yoon. 

Just then label mates NASTY NASTY (Nine Muses Kyungri, ZE:A Kevin, and SE trainee Sojin) came in from their dressing to 007. All the girls froze for a moment before running to them and gave them a hug.

NASTY NASTY was a subunit with the three members listed before that Star Empire Entertainment has launched.

Scarlett hugged Sojin, "Its so cool how we are debuting the same day and on the same stage. Though Nine Muses sunbae and ZE:A sunbae debuted before us.." she trailed off. Sora helped Scarlett, "They did Scarlett but the subunit is newly debuted." 

Kyungri nodded as Min hugged her, "This will be Sojin's debut stage as well though." 

Sojin smiled as Scarlett hugged her, "I am excited as you girls are for your debut. Nervous?" they nodded. E Seul nodded fast, "We are Sojin unnie. Plus I realize our concepts are different to." 

Willa came behind E Seul, "E Seul is right. I mean we have a cute concept while NASTY NASTY has a y concept right?" Amy agreed, "Well we can show the audience Star Empire Entertainment different concepts from our performance." 

Kevin smiled and rubbed Amy's hair softly, "That is right Amy." Min, who still chugged onto Kyungri had a fighting face on, "Lets do our best tonight everyone!" she was unusually pumped. Both 007 and NASTY NASTY nodded and put all their hands together and did one last, "Fighting!" before separating and getting ready to perform. 

At first when the girls got to the stage they were nervous as they saw the crowd who cheered for NASTY NASTY, who went first. When it was their turn they all took a breath before stepping onstage to perform 'I Don't Know'. And to 007's surprise, the crowd cheered for them to and shouted their names. 

They never felt so happy after stepping off the stage.