Chapter 3: Talk Together

007 | Star Empire Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 15, 2015

007 were gathered in their practice room to discuss the matter that happened just a few days back.

Min was the first one to speak surprising, "Girls don't think that this is over for us, I'm not filing anything against CEO-nim, not at all." this surprised the other members a little. They wanted Min to fight for what is right, but knew that Min wanted 007 to stay as one group with all its members now, forever and always. 

Amy shook her head across from Min, "You shouldn't do that Min! I mean I know we should stay as one group and we just debuted but you can't get treated like that." Min shook her head back, "I know we all went through this but I can't afford that." sounding more like the leader, like from 007's pre-debut days. 

Yoon put a hand on Min's shoulder, looking at Min eye to eye, sharing the same burden of being leader and former leader. Yoon sighed, "I knew this was tough for you back then and I understand it more now Min, I really do." Min smiled sadly and hugged Yoon, and Yoon hugged back.

Willa kicked the practice floor, "I hate this! I know the CEO-nim is the one that formed us but I can't stand him!"

Sora put her hand on Willa's shoulder, "We all think that sometimes Willa but not out loud mm?" Willa grumbled. Scarlett looked uncertain right now, "I kind of agree with Willa though girls." E Seul nodded, "I think we should fight, even though its a risk factor and we just debuted I think we should protest. 

Yoon calmed the girls down a little, "Its not really up to us though, its our parents right? So lets all discuss it with them, especially with Min's parents." she looked at Min. Min looked at the other girls and nodded. But Min looked at them, "If we do file a lawsuit, group or by myself is a very big risk you girls know that right?" they all nodded. Amy spoke up, "We all know the consequences Min, whatever happens."

Min added on, "This could break us up as 007, Star Empire Entertainment could fall, or result in me leaving." that left a moment of silence. Yoon reassured Min, "Whatever happens we'll support you Min. You shouldn't be treated like this as our sunbaes have in the past. Fight if you have to, and we will fight on your side no matter what. 007 stick together forever remember?" 

The others smiled while crying, then they all hugged and all prayed for the best, or whatever was to come in the soon future.