nine

Back In Time

In a daze 

 

|Third Person POV|

 

Jorenne woke up as soon as the sunlight hits her face. She smiled and opened her eyes. She slowly sat up and started
to get ready, taking her time with everything. Jorenne was such in a good mood that she didn’t even looked at the time.
She then wondered where her Unnie is. She didn’t get to greet her last night since Chanyeol dropped her off late.
Ah, there it is again. The warm feeling in her stomach she had before she slept yesterday. It felt like it was a dream.
But the thin lines between the fantasy and reality were slowly closing in for her. 

 

 

She was lost in her thought when she went down the staircase, not noticing that someone was coming up.
It resulted with a head . Jorenne sat on a step, thanking God she didn’t fell off. She looked at the
person who could’ve almost ruined her morning. 

 

 

“Owh! Yah, Jorenne! What the heck was that?” Unnie scolded her. 

 

“Oh! Unnie it was you!”She threw her arms around her Unnie and smelled her hair.
Okay, being in love is making her weird. 

 

 

“Yah, get off of me. What happened to you? You missed your work. It’s noon already! I tried to wake you up but you won’t 
budge. Here.” Unnie hands her a stack of papers and started going downstairs. “And oh yeah, your boyfriend left for China.” 

 

“What boyfriend?” Jorenne blushed at the mention of the word. 

 

“I mean, EXO left for China.” Unnie said sarcastically. “Now, before I scold you for not going to work today, tell me what happened?”

 

“Well…he took me…” Jorenne started and finished in one sitting. 

 

The next thing you hear is a squeal of a retarded seal. “WAHHH! OMO! My heart is like—boom—like OMG.
So, are you together now? I swear if he breaks your heart I will—“ Unnie started blabbing and Jorenne interrupted her
before she gets scolded and she doesn’t want to hear how her Unnie will slaughter Chanyeol if he does break her heart. 

 

“Yah! Unnie! He didn’t ask me yet.” Jorenne manage to say. 

 

“He kissed you and he didn’t ask you out? Wow, what a manly-man.” Unnie rolls her eyes.

 

They sat lazily on the couch. After a few minutes of spazzing, the two looked at each other.
“You cook.” Jorenne looked at her Unnie with bored eyes. 

 

“You cook.”

 

“No, you cook.”

 

“You.”

 

“YOU!”

 

“Fine, we’ll eat out. Go get ready.” Unnie gives in and stood up. “Arraseo.” Jorenne also stood up and went to get ready.
At the exact moment she goes up, Chelsie gets a call. “Who are you?” She pressed answer and asked. 

 

“Woah, Noona. It’s the middle of the day and you’re bad mood.” 

 

“Who are you?”

 

 “It’s Taehyun, Noona.”

 

“Oh? What do you want?..”

 

Jorenne came down when Chelsie-unnie hangs up the phone.

 

“Yah, unnie. Who was that?” 

 

“It was Taehyun. Something about a road trip with us, Chanyeol and him. He already contacted Chanyeol
and he was free. You don’t have any schedules that day right?” Unnie asked. 
“Ani. I don’t think so.” Jorenne
shook her head. 
“Then it’s settled. Since we’re both free, we can come right?” Unnie grabs her keys. 

 

“I guess. Let’s go! Wah! I’m hungry!” Jorenne says as they walked out their door.