Unexpected Incident

Unexpected Love

Claire's POV

"I told you Junhong will approve" dad said as he continue to read the newspaper

"of course, uncle Peter forced him" I reply

Dad didn't say anything, he continue reading the newspaper and sipped on his tea.

"hmmm, did you already told to your mom about the arrangement?" dad asks

"dad we both knew that mom would disapprove if she will knew this kind of arrangement"

"that right, thank you sweetie for not telling her"

"but dad? how long will be going to hide this?"

"As soon as the 100 days finish" dad answer

"dad what about my studies? I'm still a student, dont you remember?"

"there's nothing wrong with that"

"but dad!"

"hmmm, sweetie did you already pack your things? Junhong and Peter will be here in a minute"

"dad I already did"

"that's good"

Suddenly there's a ring from the doorbell. The maid hurriedly open the door and welcome the guests.

"good morning, I'm sorry for making you wait" Uncle Peter said

"it's alright" dad reply

"I guess your dad explained our condition to you clearly" uncle Peter said

"yes uncle"

The four of us drive to the place where Junhong and I will be staying.  Dad is not supposed to be traveling with us right now but dad insists on coming so granny let him.

When we finally reach the place I notice that there are few houses that standing there. The house is near at the beach and it's kinda far from the city. I think you need to ride a bus for almost 30-40 minutes just to get to the city from here. I went out from the car and breathe in the fresh air.It's kinda windy here in the beach so I kinda like the place except the person I will live with. Zelo went out from the car when uncle Peter wake him up. I didn't try waking him up because he might get mad at me if I did that.

"so this is it! this is the place where you two will be staying for 100 days" uncle Peter said lively

"shall we check it out?" dad asks

"sure!" uncle Peter answer as he unlock the door

The house seems so light. The walls are painted with white paint all over it. The living room is compose with a complete sets of sofa and table. And the other side of the wall is made of glass where you can see a little garden. The Kitchen is not that big nor small. I went upstairs and check out the rooms. There are three rooms.The two rooms are on the left side.  I check the room on the left side. It has a balcony outside it. The other one I think is the master's bedroom which is kinda big. You can see the beach  from it's windows wich kinda make me want to choose it. But I also want the room with a balcony outside. The third room also have a balcony but you cannot see the beach from there. Later on the three boys follow me here to check the rooms also. Since I still can't decided what room to choose I let Junhong to choose first. Junhong choose the master's bedroom. Since Junhong chose the big room. I've chosen the room on the left side which have a balcony. The room besides Junhong room will just be a guest room for the mean time while we're living here for 100 days.

As uncle Peter shows us the other parts of the house Junhong choses to continue his beauty rest to his new room. After we had a tour in the house Uncle Peter and dad decided to let me and Junhong rest. It's still kinda hard for me to adjust to this kind of situation especially when your living with a jerk alone. As soon as dad and uncle Peter leave I quickly went to my room and unpack my things. I look at my watch to check what time is it. It's already 5:30 pm. I think I should start cooking our dinner now. When I finished unpacking and fix my things I quickly went to the kitchen. I open the fridge and we're lucky because uncle Peter already bought us food and the other things we need. I cook a soup and chicken teriyaki.

When I finally finish preparing our dinner. I went upstairs and knock on Junhong's door. I wait for him to open the door but he's not coming out. So I knock and knock again to his door. Suddenly when I lean my head to his door he unexpectedly open it. I almost fell on his chest but thank God I have the energy to pull myself away from him.

"yah! why did you keep knocking on my door? what do you want?!" he yelled at me

" I'm just going to say that the dinner is ready! you don't need to yell!" I reply in anger

Junhong pause for a while and then bit his lower lip. I cross my arms and look away from him.

"what's for dinner?" he muttered

"I cook a soup and a chicken teriyaki"

There is a sudden pause between us. We can't look at each other.

"I'll be there after I took a shower" Junhong said as he run his fingers to his neck

"oh, uhm okay" I said then I quickly went downstairs

I waited for Junhong to come downstairs. Finally, I can see him walking his way here. He wears a jersey short and a white shirt. He look like a normal guy when he's not wearing his "celebrity clothes".

"what are you staring at?" he said while on his way here

"ahhh. Nothing!" I quickly answer and look away from him

He sit down on the chair facing me. He picked his chopstick and start picking some chicken tereyaki. I also start digging my meal.We didn't talk the whole time we are eating. Junhong finish his dinner first, as soon he finished eating his meal he went straight to his room.

"ah! he can't even thank me for the dinner he ate!" I muttered

When I also finish my meal I start washing the dishes and clean the mess in the kitchen. The house seems so empty. It's too quiet and boring since there is no other here besides me and Junhong. I look at my phone and decided to call my mom.

"hello mom?" I said when she finally answer my call

"oh, hi sweetie! it's been almost one week since the last time you called"  mom said

"ah,I'm sorry. I've been so busy thinking lot of things"

"things? what kind of things?" mom asked

"ahhh..."

I can't tell mom about this deal. I'm sure she'll definitely got mad about this. I need to keep this as a secret to her. Besides when the 100 days is over I'm finally free. I'm free to do what I want and also free to fall inlove to the right guy for me.

"ahhh, nothing! just some school works"

"oh! is that so? well how's your life there at your father's house?" mom asks

"ahh. great!" I lied

"how's your father?"

"mmm, he's doing great!"

"so everything is great I think"

"ah, yes mom! definitely!"

Zelo's POV

As I scan my phone I find it really boring to be here with Claire alone. I miss my hyungs. I still wonder how did our manager agree with my father's deal.

I get up from my bed and open my windows. I just realize that our house is near at the beach. I breathe in the fresh wind from outside. It made me feel so at ease. I wonder what is Claire doing right now. I walk towards the door and open it. I silently walk near at the stairs and let my eyes search for her. I found her at the living room, leaning at the glass wall. She's talking to somebody on her phone. I can see her smiling face while she's talking on her phone.  I watch her for almost five minutes I think. When she finally put away the phone from her ears her eyes swiftly cast on me. I quickly gather my thoughts and hurriedly run to my room. I didn't pay attention on my way, suddenly I fell my on the floor. I didn't expect this to happen. The slipper and the floor made this accident happened unexpectedly. I tried to get up but my feel so numb. I can't get up. Suddenly I can see Claire rushing towards me.

"oh! Junhong are you okay?" Claire asks with a worried face

"can't you see I can't even stand up?!" do you think I'm okay?!" I said

"okay let me help you" she kindly offered

" I don't need your help!" I yelled at her unexpectedly

Claire's worried face faded away and changes into a dull expression.She bit her lower lips and release it immediately.

"well I'm sorry for offering you my help! I can see you don't need my help!  not at all!" she shrill then rolled her eyes to me

I don't know what to say to her anymore. There is a silence between.I didn't expect her to say that on a loud tone.She swiftly walk away from me.

"wait Claire!" I quickly called before she reach the door of her room

She paused and face me. She cross her arms and raise her left eyebrow.

"I can't stand, can you help me?" I shyly ask

"I thought you said that you don't need my help?" she replied

"I need you. I need your help"

Claire sigh and release her arms from being crossed. She walks towards me and lower down at my level. She hold me on my hips and help me get up. She let my right arm rest on her shoulders and lead my to my room. I feel a sudden pain after the numbness I felt before. Claire slowly let me sit on my bed and release her arms around my hips.

I let myself lay on my bed and close my eyes for a minute.

"I'll let you rest. I'm going back to my room now"  Claire muttered

"Thank you Claire and I'm sorry about earlier" I said

"it's alright" she replied

She leave from the room after what she said. I put my palms to my face and remember my not-so-great attitude earlier. I realize that I'm so rude and mean to said those words. I also feel so embarrassed after what happened. ahhhh! why do I have to stuck with kind of situation right now???!!!!

~~
A/N: Hello guys! Im so sorry for the super late update :( i'm busy studying(ohreally?) btw I hope you like this chapter! sorry for the errors. thanks for reading :)

'3'

florist