BONUS CHAPTER

My Mister Dragon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Is that Baekhyun?”

 

Luhan and Minseok agreed to have some bonding time on a café nearby. They can’t do their lovey-dovey things like calling cute nicknames when they were around with their friends, especially not in front of their lovers. Apparently, they saw their petite friend walking at the side of the street holding a paper bag. The two looked at each other before shrugging off the thought of following him because maybe he had some errands to do that’s why he had a paper bag.

 

“You know the new stuff toy store at the mall?” Minseok asked his best friend.

 

“Yeah, I heard about it.” Luhan smiled as he sipped his latte.

 

“Can we go there Lulu?” He used his so lovely aegyo and all Luhan wanted was to pinch his chubby cheeks and cuddle with him. Bad thing Sehun was furious and jealous at everything.

 

“How can I say no to you~” He cooed his little baozi friend as the latter giggled so much.

 

“Lulu, how are you with Hunnie?”

 

“He’s not texting me for a week right now.” Luhan pouted and Minseok made small circular motion on his back as sympathy.

 

“Why?”

 

“He’s with Jongin again! Since Kyungie is out of town.” He pouted more and the latter did nothing but to giggle on his cuteness.

 

“Don’t worry. Minnie is still here for you~” Minseok flashed his aegyo and Luhan cooed him more.

 

“That’s why I love Minnie.” They released unmanly giggles and customers were eyeing them with weird looks. At least their giggles fitted to their girlish appearance.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

“Lulu! Look! Baekhyun’s there!” He pointed at their friend when they saw him again with— Chanyeol?

 

Baekhyun still denied that he was not dating Chanyeol, even Kyungsoo saw them heading to hotel last week. But now, was he going to deny it? Him holding Chanyeol’s hand?Advantage taken because not just one but two pairs of eyes caught them. What the two saw was the contrast of true Baekhyun. The Baekhyun on their sight now was the shy type of human pup, looked nervous and blushing madly while smiling creepily.

 

“Where do you think they’re going Lulu?”

 

“Hm. I think for a date?”

 

Minseok hummed in response. They were about to walk on the other side when they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol entering a house. Maybe Chanyeol’s house. Being curious they were, they secretly ran toward the house the two entered. They peeked at the left window and saw the two on the couch, watching something they can’t see. The volume was mute too. What the hell was wrong with Chanyeol and Baekhyun?

 

“I think they’re just watching stuffy and disgustingly romantic movie.” Luhan came to that conclusion and Minseok just nodded. “Wait here Minnie, Sehunnie is calling~”

 

Minseok just nodded again. He leaned at wall of Chanyeol’s wall when he heard something unpleasing to his ear. He peeked again at window again but this time, at the right side.

 

Minseok’s eyes were wide larger than Kyungsoo’s when he saw some things that he never ever wanted to see.

 

Some ographic video was played at the television.

their faces while Chanyeol grinding Baekhyun in pleasure.

And— Are those toys at the paper bags?!

 

Minseok’s face was now hot tainted with dark red across it. He shivered at the horrible scene in front of him before looking away. He inhaled deeply before releasing it. He sat back resting the wall, knees at his chest and he looked like a pitiful kid who was lost.

 

Luhan ended up his phone call with a smile pasted on his face as he walk to where he left Minseok. He was surprised the sight of Minseok. His whole face was red like he was blushing and when he heard something unpleasant, he saw Minseok stiffens from where he was. He quickly went to Minseok with a worry look.

 

“What happened?”

 

Minseok can only say “Kiss. Two.Video.Toys. Kink.” Then he froze when he heard it again.

 

“Is… Is Baekhyun ?!” When Minseok heard that word, his face reddened. Oh my god. My lovely innocent baozi.

 

He quickly put his hands on Minseok’s ear before peeking on the window and WHAT THE ING ?!

 

There he saw Baekhyun on top of kitchen table, shamelessly with wide spread legs as Chanyeol grinded him with pleasure. “What the ?! We’re not even Westerns to do that stuffs!” Luhan hissed as he looked at his traumatized friend.

 

They left it after they heard Baekhyun so loud because Minseok can’t help it anymore that he almost cry. Help me ChenChen!

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

“What happened to Minseok? He looks weird.” Baekhyun asked Luhan when he spotted them at the cafeteria.

 

“Well, apparently he was traumatized with—”

 

“Luhan!”Minseok whined while tugging his uniform.

 

“It’s okay Minseokie.” He assured with a smile.

 

“So what is it?”

 

“We saw you last day.”

 

“And then?”

 

“My Minseokie’s innocent eyes and soul saw you making out with Chanyeol. On their house.On top of the kitchen table. loudly.Shame.less. ly. Even people who were passing by can here you .” He said it straight to the point.

 

Baekhyun’s blood on face drained. He looked at Minseok to find him blushing madly as he hid his face on Luhan’s back. He looked then to Luhan to find him giving an unamused look.

 

“And by the way, are those toys on your paper bag you brought to Chanyeol’s house?”