Valentine's Date

My Mister Dragon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was only 5:30 in the morning when Tao stirred up from his dreamland. It was unusual for him to be awake in so such so early but never be the type of late person. He glanced at his phone to see a text from Baekhyun. Quite surprised, he read a text that was received minutes ago.

 

5:23 am Byun Bacon:

            Yo Taozi! The lunch from Yixing umma. Don’t forget. Kbye

 

Oh, right. The last time, his friends went to his house which was day before yesterday, specifically Wednesday and his umma said he will cook lunch for them on Friday. Okay, it will make his bag heavier but promise is just a promise. Deciding whether to reply or not, he chose the second. Why? Because he don’t want to deal with Not-A-Morning-Person Baekhyun. Well, Byun Baekhyun is equal to an idiot person. Period. Throwing his phone on the bed, he went to the bathroom and get ready for school.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

Tao was about to leave his room when a plushy landed in front of him. He looked to it before getting and putting it again in his shelf until a familiar memory of a certain boy came to his mind.

 

Truthfully, Tao was raised with a good manner. Other than that, he was a quiet, shy and calm person. He was quite popular in his school because you can’t resist his cuteness even with his tall height. But he never ever thought of that popularity. He only needed friends.

 

One day, I will see you again and marry you, my panda boy.

 

Tao blushed on that particular memory. He put his both hands on his cheeks and oh, still warm.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

It was 6:43 am when he passed by the park. Cyclers and people jogging at the side were the only people at the place. The time he passed the only huge tree, he saw a guy with blonde locks sitting underneath the tree, earphones plugged to his ears.

 

Who is that guy? Seems familiar. He thought but only shrugged it off before leaving the park.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

“I can’t believe this,” Baekhyun, who apparently failed the Calculus test, was whining while knocking his head on the table. “I studied so hard last night but what I got? I’m crying.” And with that, he cried.

 

It was lunch break and Tao, with his friends, decided to eat their lunch at the cafeteria.

 

“Excuse me but if you just match your answers on the question correctly, you would get a perfect score.” Minseok said while munching the food Yixing umma prepared. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks, like an ugly puffer fish (from Luhan). “What score you get Soo?”

 

“99 over ing 100.” Then they realized Kyungsoo was glaring at this test paper.

 

“Wow, you got wrong answer?”

 

“No. I forgot to answer question number one.” He huffed.

 

“I forgot to tell you guys. My friend will transfer here and he will be going to be our new classmate. Sounds fun right?” Luhan, who was busy with his phone lately, beamed with a wide smile.

 

“When will he going to introduce to class?” Everyone seemed interested.

 

“Is he handsome?” Baekhyun asked with amusement visible to his face.

 

“What’s his name?” Tao began questioning Luhan too.

 

“Next Monday. Just wait. And seems like my Taozi is interested, aren’t we?” Luhan smirked to Tao and he got blushes spread to his cheeks.

 

“And I forgot to tell you guys too, tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day and Jongdae just asked me out for a date. Isn’t it so sweet?~” Baekhyun smiled so wide, swaying his body while imagining him and Jongdae on a date.

 

“Excuse me again Byun Baekhyun but Jongdae will just going to meet you because Mr. Park asked him to tutor you in English. The one who asked you is Chanyeol.” Minseok said with annoyed expression. “Thus, I’m the one he asked for a date.” And that was it, Minseok grinning was creepy.

 

“Noooooo! But I want Jongdae more. I will seduce him and I—”

 

“Just. Try. Byun. Baek. Hyun.” Minseok looked to Baekhyun furiously like he was going to kill in no time. “Just. Try.” Baekhyun visibly gulped everything before looking away from that scary hyung.

 

“Jongin and I will go for a date.” Kyungsoo said bluntly.

 

“What are you going to do tomorrow Tao?” Baekhyun was well-aware to his best friend’s lack of love life.

 

“Me? I don’t know.” He mumbled, playing with his fingers.

 

“Well, someone’s still not in love until now, eh?” teased Minseok.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

It wasn’t just a simply and particular Saturday, it was Valentine’s Day. Red roses, box full of chocolates and confessions. Tao were used with those kinds of things but since it was weekend, he was safe from a tiring day. Sure enough, his friends were busy today for their dates and he envied them for having love life. It wasn’t like he was a choosy person. He just has criteria in choosing. It should be as handsome as his Suho appa. That’s all. And now, he was sitting underneath the huge tree at the park where he met his first love. First love. He put baby dragon plushy on his lap.

 

He thought that maybe spending time at the park would be a good choice since his parents are out of the house, probably making lovey dovey somewhere. While enjoying the peaceful silence, he noticed that that park was full of couples holding each other’s hand or hugging. What made him puff his cheeks was when he saw some couple giving light kisses.

 

Can’t you see I’m lonely here?! He just sighed in defeat before dripping off to his dreamland.

 

 

 

It was not long until he opened his eyes again and what came next, his eyes were fully wide. A guy, a handsome blonde guy’s face inches away from him.

 

“Ow!” He scowled in pain, back head hitting the tree. The guy chuckled before pulling away from him. How dare he laugh at Tao.

 

“Can I sit beside you?” The guy asked with a smile plastered on his face. Without any response, he sat next to Tao comfortably.

 

“The weather is really good, right?” The guy seemed like talking to himself because of lack of response from Tao. He then nodded to himself.

 

It was awkward situation for Tao because he never ever talked to any strangers before. Once he looked to him, he remembered something. HE WAS THE GUY HERE BEFORE!

 

“Oh! You got a cute plushy.” He guy beamed with a huge and Oh my god, is that a gummy smile?!

 

That smile made Tao melt because it was so adorable that he can’t help it. Upon realizing that he was still looking at guy, he looked away hiding his pink tainted cheeks.

 

“So cute.” The latter whispered to himself that managed for Tao to not hear it.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing~” He sing song while playfully laughing. “You know, I’m always here when I was a kid. Way back before, I’m so small. I got black hair before and I love toys, especially dragons.” He chuckled, “I also found my love here at the age of six. I know I was young before but I’m sincere with our promise.” He then looked to the sky, examining the beauty clouds.

 

Why the heck this stranger telling me this? Like, come on, he never asked it. He thought maybe this guy was flirting him that was why he needed this to end as early as now. He encouraged himself to talk for the first time, “Excuse me but why are you telling me that mister, uhmm…”

 

“I’m Wu Yi Fan. You can call me Kris.” He smiled, that gummy smile again. This Kris-ssi was daebak! His outer appearance was contrast to his attitude. He should be cold guy!

 

“Well, Kris-ssi, My name is—”

 

“Huang Zi Tao. You’re Tao, right?”

 

“Do I perhaps, know you?”

 

There was slight disappointment shown on Kris’ face and Tao noticed it. “You do know me.” He smiled again, a fake smile.

 

“How?” Tao was now confused, still thinking of how he met this stranger.

 

“I promise to you that one day, I will see you again and marry you.

 

Tao nodded, uninterested until all those words hit his mind. He looked at Kris and blinked his eyes rapidly. “WHAT THE?!” He shouted before covering his mouth with his hands.

 

Kris chuckled due to Tao’s cuteness. “Now, you remember?”

 

Tao slowly nodded, pink spread the whole face. That was it! The guy was giving him hints! How he became stubborn about his first love? Well, he never get it up for the first place. Maybe he was uninterested with the guy though he’s so hot and handsome. He looked different now. He was so handsome now with blonde locks. When he looked again to Kris, he was smiling at him lovingly. How he missed those gummy smile. He smiled back before hugging him tightly. Kris hugged him back, face resting at the crook of Tao’s neck while whispering about his love for him.

 

Tao pulled away from the hug and looked straight to Kris’ eyes. He was blushing madly when he asked, “C-can I-I k-kiss you?”

 

“Of course! Because I love you, panda boy.”  He then pressed his lips to Tao’s. It was sweet, butterflies everywhere.

 

‘I love you too, my mister dragon.’

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

“You know, we are all aware with Tao’s lack of love life.” Everyone nodded. “All we can do is, we need my cousin and Tao to fall in love with each other.”

 

“Can I just have your cousin? I saw him at the Principal’s Office and god! He was screaming iness!” Baekhyun insisted, whining all over again.

 

“As if someone was out for a date with Chanyeol last Saturday.” Minseok and others hissed.

 

“He just asked me to accompany at—”

 

“While holding hands?”

 

“When that happen—”

 

“And heading off to hotel?” Kyungsoo deadpanned. Baekhyun remained silent, blushing with embarrassment. That was new, no loud and annoying Baekhyun.

 

“Enough for that. Let’s get it started.”

 

“But—”

 

“Or someone will kill Park. Chan. Yeol.”

 

“I hate you all!”

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

Today was Kris’ first day. He was done introducing himself in front of class. He sat far away from Tao like he was on the other planet but he never forget to glance to him with a smile. Good thing no one noticed it, even his friends. But still, those squealing girls, flirting and EVEN TOUCHING KRIS in front of him. Tao glared to everybody and Kris chuckled, winking at him. At lunch break, he then dragged Kris to cafeteria, no forgetting to glare to anyone.

 

On the other hand, Tao’s friend was confused with the sudden interaction of Tao and Kris like they were close before. Luhan was the one who came and sat with them, others following him giving a puzzled look at them. Tao just smiled widely at him, like a young child.

 

“You know each other Kris?” asked Luhan.

 

“Yeah. He’s—”

 

Kris was caught off guard with the sudden clinginess of Tao. Tao’s calm nature became more squishy and adorable. Tao gave him a quick peck on his right cheek before saying, “Guys! Meet Kris, my boyfriend~” He sing song, hugging Kris. “And I forgot to tell you, he is my boyfriend since six.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] So, how was it? I forgot to post this because I lost my note book. This should be posted last year. I'm sorry, it's a fail story. But hope you like it. Not proof read yet. Please read my other stories if you have time. THANK YOU!

 

And, I'm sorry for lack of HunHan XD

 

Kyeong~