Dragon & Panda~

My Mister Dragon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yixing umma! Suho appa! Let’s go now to the park, please?” Tao tugged his parents’ shirt, grinning widely due to excitement.

 

“Taozi baby if you behave umma will buy you ice cream. Just let umma talk to your teacher, okay?” Yixing kneeled down ruffle his son’s hair.

 

“Yes umma!” He salutes, imitating a soldier. “Tao is a good boy with beautiful umma.” He hugged his umma and kissed his both cheeks.

 

“How about your appa? Is he not handsome for Taozi?” He pouted, acting like jealous.

 

“Of course my appa is the most handsome of all fathers in the world!” He pumped his hand in the air, still staring at his umma.

 

“Oh my boy, come here because appa wants to hug you.” He spread his arms as his son ran towards him and hugged his neck. He curled his arms on his waist and lifted him up.

 

“Mister Oh, thank you. See again tomorrow.” Yixing bowed.

 

“Bye Teacher Sehunnie! See you tomorrow. TaoTao loves you, always!” He waved his hands, still carried by his Suho appa.

 

“Good bye Tao, be a good boy as always. Teacher-nim also loves you.”

 

“Like how you love Luhan-ge?” And that was how his teacher’s cheeks turned red. He just chuckled as Tao and his parents exited the room.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

30 minutes after, they arrived to their destination, Tao’s favourite park. Tao went off the car as fast as he can. He jumped as he waited his umma and appa to go out in the car too. He took his parents’ hand as they walked around. The park has playground, fountain, food stalls, balloons and toy stores.

 

As they reach on the small toy store, he heard someone buying a stuff toy.

 

“Hello ajumma, can I buy that panda stuff toy? I really love pandas!” His voice was very cute. Really.

 

“Oh sure cutie boy. Here it is. This panda suits to your cute dragon stuff toy. You know, this panda and your dragon are very fit to each other, like a cute couple.” She chuckled. “You don’t need to pay it because you’re always buying here. Take itFanFan.” Tao wanted to see who was buying but unfortunately, he can only see the old lay selling the toy.

 

“Thank you ajumma!” He beamed to the old lady.

 

- ☯☯☯☯ -

 

“Appa! Umma! Tao is hungry and he wants ice cream!” Tao pointed to the ice cream store. It was an hour since they went around the park. They were on the bench near the fountain. Yixing took out money and handed it to Tao.

 

He was walking beside the playground when he heard someone there. Being curious, he went inside. As he walked closer to the tree, he saw a black haired boy with stuff toys resting his back at the huge tree. He stared for a minute as the boy played with his toys. He found the boy very attractive. I want to play with him. He thought, but he was too afraid. What if the boy doesn’t like him? He stared again at his face again. He was not smiling and at his eyes, it looked like cold stares. He was spaced out staring at him. He really wanted to play with the cute boy but he doesn’t know how. He didn’t notice the boy was staring at him. It made Tao came back his thoughts, five seconds to process again his mind. He hid his face, not enough to hide those pink in his cheeks and turned around. He was about to take a step when the boy was already on his back and—

 

“Do you want to play with me?” His low yet overwhelming voice made Tao shiver. He turned around again and greeted with a gummy and cheeky smile from the boy.

 

“C-can I?” Tao said with a shy smile and the boy nodded. He whole-hearted accepted it. The boy held Tao’s hand and dragged him to the same spot under the tree. They sat there and played.

 

“Oh~ you love stuff toys?” Tao asked while hugging one of the boy’s stuff toys.

 

“Yes. I really love dragons and pandas and… and… dragons. You know, pandas and dragons are cute couple.” He chuckled. “You look like my panda.” It made Tao to pout. Cute.

 

“But you also look like dragon.” He teased back while he stuck his tongue out.

 

“I know, that’s why I love dragons!” he chuckled once more. “Hey, what’s your name panda boy?”

 

“I’m not panda!” he mumbled. “I’m T-Tao.”

 

“So cute.” Tao was blushing even more, the boy can see it. He was about to asked him back when he was cut off by the boy.

 

“It’s going to be night sooner. I should go now.” Tao pouted and handed back the toy.

 

“Are you going to come back here tomorrow?”

 

“I think, no. We will leave tomorrow.” The sudden expression of the boy changed. Tao felt very sad. He still wanted to play with him.

 

“Oh, I know! Take this.” The boy handed a toy, a dragon stuff toy. Tao took the toy as he hugged it. The boy walked away and Tao looked down the ground. He was sad, very sad. He doesn’t know what he feel was. In a matter of seconds, the boy went back closer and kissed Tao’s cheek. He was shock by the sudden action.He can’t hide those pink cheeks now because the boy was near him. He lifted his head up when the boy pulled out the kiss.

 

“One day, I will see you again and marry you, my panda boy.” His gummy smile made Tao’s heart melt though he’s just an innocent kid.

 

“Promise?”

 

“Pinky promise!” The boy ran off. At the middle of the park, he stopped, turned around and shouted, “ Hey, don’t ever forget my promise and wait for me.” Tao could still able to hear him, his first love though their distance was too far.

 

“I’ll be waiting, don’t worry!” he responded. The boy started to run again until he was faded on Tao’s vision. He was happy. At his young age, he was really deep in love. But he felt sad because he forgot to ask his name. At least he had something that can remind him.

 

“At least I have you, baby dragon.” He looked up to the sky. He had a bright idea, “I know what I will call to your daddy! I will call him, my mister dragon.”

 

 

 

[A/N] So, I forgot to update this due to busy schedules, sorry. I'm gonna die soon. Life's so unfair -sobs- Okay, have fun reading. I know, after you read this you will ask something. I'm done with this. I'm out XDDD

 

Gonna post the next chapter sooner. I promise.

 

Kyeong~