We love him

- Miracle In December -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We love him

" I heard a lot that you're so arrogant and doesn't smile a little after your parents divorce , mind to tell me why ? " Luhan asks . He sat next to Sehun who keep touching and rubbing his guitar . It took a few minutes to the younger to asnwer it .

" I don't know hyung . We suppose to be happy like we always do . They always support me with my career . They always paying an attention to me even I know that they are busy with their works . But still , I don't have an idea why they leave me . Its much better when one of them took care of me but they didn't . They leave me here , dumbness . Under someone protection who was 2 years older than me . "

Luhan sat there , listening the younger picking the guitar untoneless . He felt Sehun's sadness , he felt the emptiness in the younger's heart . He adore how the younger face this , but the fact that he tuns into a cool-hearted person make Luhan wondering why .

" I found out that one day that both my parents have a scandal . I really mean both . My mom with a doctor and my father with a model . The reason because they divorce because they think that their felling has been played . I don't know but I can't even cry . This situation make me emotionless . Life like a machine robot . Who do what the instruction has been told . All of us hyung , all of us experience this same kind of situation . Kyungsoo hyung , Chanyeol hyung , and Chen hyung face this just like me . But I wonder how they face this and how they easily move on with their new life " With they younger speech , Luhan realised that he lack of attention , he need more love .

" I am sorry Sehun-ah . Its hard to face this right ? Even though I didn't in your shoes but I just can feel how sad you're when you told me . " He heard Sehun chuckled . " Its okey hyung , I can face this in the end . But then here I am , being an jerk , arrogant person just to get people away from me . I just finds out that I should be careful with anyone because they might hurts my heart just the way what my parents do to me . I am afraid to be hurts , to be laughed just because my parents leave me ."

-------------------------------------------------

" Hyung , Kris hyung called me earlier . Asking us want to go to our school or not " Sehun asking . Luhan who playing his guitar face him and showing him his adorable smile . " Sure ! I just wondering how great school are since I don't even get an oppotunity to go there " he giggles . Sehun watchs the older who was so much excited with a smile .

' hope this can make you more happy hyung ' He pleads

--------------------------------------------------

They walks along the hall with all the stares welcoming them . Kris who pushing the wheelchair just sends them back the glares . Sehun lowing his head as he felt like they humilited him just after the Sehun paralyzed . Luhan the other hands who doesn't know what happening on his surrounding , showing his best smile to welcoming the so called school . Sehun watchs the older face showing how great Luhan was as this is his first time wearing a school uniform . Sehun mouth curls a bit and grab the older's left hands tightly to make sure that Luhan doesn't lost or away from him .

" DON'T EVER

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter