He been kIdnapped

- Miracle In December -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He been kIdnapped

" Oh Sehun-ssi , to be really honest I would like to say that your legs can be normal again , can be functional well like it always do if you do some treatment . Its looks like theraphy to be honest . " A not so young doctor spoke nicely to him . Sehun not showing any emotion , not even a glad smile . A few seconds then , he spoke , " Is this took much time then ? "

-------------------------------------------

" C-can I asks you guys s-something ? " Kyungsoo standing in front the kitchen frame with his apron , looks so adorable with his head dropped down . " Whats is it Kyungsoo-ah ? " Suho asks him back , complete with his charming smile . " 20 A-April is Luhan's birthday , c-can w-we celebrate it ? " .

Sehun looks up at the calender beside him , which about another 2 days from now . He saw a small note to reminder it ' Lu's Birthday ' complete with a little smile on it . Kris nodded to Suho as the leader spoke , " Sure why not . He is our friend too "

------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo was too happy when they took a decision to have a shopping time , buying Luhan's present and hangs out like they always do . Sehun looks up something to buy for the older . When they passed through the children store , Sehun demand , " Kris hyung , wait ! " . As the order , Kris stopped , looks at the younger confiusly . The others just looks at the younger and the store repeatedly .

" Can I get some help ? " , Chanyeol nodded his head and smiled . " Buying me those white beanie for me . I want to give it to Luhan hyung as his present . " . The others smiled , Chanyeol immediately get in to the store and buy the beanie for Sehun . Sehun smiled as he grabs the beanie , wrapped nicely in a nice plastic bag .

-------------------------------------------------

" Where we're going to , Kyungsoo-ssi ? " Luhan asks , as they wearing their shoes . Kyungsoo giggles and helping the other wearing his white high cut shoes and his white sweater . " Just so hang out , Lu ! " . Luhan smiles a little before give his house's key to Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo took it and locked the door . " Done ! Let's go !! " Kyungsoo grabs the older hand tightly and walks along the street .

They talks , laughs like they always do but Kyungsoo doesn't bring up the older's birthday issue yet . But he know that Luhan probably forgot his birthday anyway . Suddenly , there are a black car , parks immediately infront them . A man with mask , grabs Luhan and push the other to the ground . " LUHANN !! " Kyungsoo screams as he saw that man pulled Luhan in to the car and left . Unlucky , there is no one in the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter