Chapter 7

Surviving High School

“What were you guys thinking?!” Jungkook exploded at his two friends after witnessing the whole scene they created in the plaza. He told BTS about Micha and Sunhi’s situation the night of the tutoring so that they wouldn’t involve themselves into their lives... However, Taehyung and Jimin didn’t get the memo and are apparently the new boyfriends of Micha and Sunhi.

Micha and Sunhi sat quietly against the wall with their legs tucked close to their chests in BTS’s dance studio as if they were next to get scold at by Jungkook. The studios are the only places where they can be at peace from everyone else as it is soundproof and only has windows on the outer side of the building. The two girls were still in shock after the big stunt Jimin and Taehyung pulled that could lead them to their freedom or to their deaths since they are labelled as their ‘girlfriends’ now.

“Well it could help, we couldn’t just sit back and watch them suffer. You would have done the same thing too” Taehyung was right, both he and Jimin knew not to interfere, but they couldn’t help it and got angry at how the girls treated Sunhi and Micha just because of a group of guys that they don’t even know. Jungkook didn’t know why he was angry, he would have done the same thing... He was just two seconds behind Jimin.

“Also they probably already suspect that Jimin is going to break up with Micha in two weeks anyway so the hate on them would eventually die out because he would be available” Suga added without any sympathy. Micha scoffed and rolled her eyes at Jimin for being so self-absorbed and how he treats girls, the bright side was that their fake love life had an expiry that she could live with.

In conclusion, Micha and Sunhi had no choice but to stay by the boys wherever they went whether if they like it or not.

BTS and Sunhi walked together to the JYP hall were the other contestants gathered for stage and dress rehearsal for the concert tomorrow. The hall was filled with rows and rows of chairs and JYP IT students and teachers prepping for the rehearsal.

“Hey guys! What’s up!” a group of JYP boys approached BTS and Sunhi, Rap Monster sighed in annoyance while running his fingers through his hair.

“Performing again this year?” Rap Monster rhetorically asked just so the conversation could end quickly.

 “Of course, since we’re going to win this year” Jackson bluffed with his group members rooting for  him in the background, “plus we got some new boys we like to show off” Jackson brought his first years to the front of the group who awkwardly stood as they weren’t too keen about the rivalry.

BTS was GOT7’s rival group, GOT7 formed to try and beat BTS to prove Big Hit they made a mistake for not accepting them, Jackson joined a year ago when he and Rap Monster started high school. The two of them were best friends in middle school but when Rap Monster got into Big Hit and Jackson didn’t, he became envious as Rap Monster got everything, friends, girls and attention. So Jackson joined GOT7 as revenge but Rap Monster just wanted him to stop already.

 

“All the best” Rap Monster ended, Jackson and his group scoffed off to warm up. The boys talked about GOT7’s grudge against them to Sunhi and Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin for them to be less confused than they already were.

 

Sunhi was the first to do a stage and wardrobe practise, excluding men in general, Sunhi naturally isn’t a shy person and has performed in front of a crowd many times before in the past so perform in front of a crowd wasn’t a worst nightmare for her. Sunhi had been practising a cover song Ailee’s ‘Singing got better’. Taehyung was very excited to hear her sing, he has heard her a couple of times in class but doing a power song like Ailee’s felt like a once in a life-time opportunity. But was taken away the moment she stepped onto the stage in the dress she would be wearing on the night, a beautiful pale pink dress with short sleeves.

 

‘Singing got better’ is a very emotional song about heartbreak, and for someone who never experience heartbreak the emotion was still very strong, as if she was proving someone that has hurt her can’t touch her anymore. She was in her own world of thoughts, finally spilling the life-wreaking emotions into anger.

“She is really good” Suga was astounded, Sunhi’s vocals impressed him which is really hard to do and the boys couldn’t take their eyes off her, all trapped in a trance by her voice. When Sunhi finished she walked off the stage and to the guys still shaking by the adrenaline, the guys cheering, still amazed that she was a powerhouse. She smiled and didn’t try to hide away like how she normally would, Jin lightly ruffled her head making her smiled grow larger. She wasn’t scared anymore, having guys support her was a great uplifting experience, she trusted them, something that she never tried until now and it was great.

 

The stage rehearsal was near to the end with BTS last to perform and as always completely owned the stage with their shape dance moves, breathtaking vocals and fantastic wardrobe that was so on point that it made all the girls weak in the knees. All the girls in the gym screamed their hearts out as if the boys were already idols and they were at their very own concert, even the teachers couldn’t control them.

 

 “Sunhi! What did you think? I was the best right?!” Taehyung exclaimed when the boys approached her. Taehyung was playfully shoved by all the members in response of his words while they were waiting for the teacher to let them leave. The boys had so much energy even after performing that they were screaming woo-ing all over the place when the teachers let them out when the bell chimed.

They continued all the way to Micha’s classroom, which Sunhi had to guide them to as they had no idea, and removed her while she was mid studying.

“Clear your schedule after school because we’re going to the cafe!” the boys cheer once again, all the privately training artists had no more practise until all day tomorrow for the concert and were free for the rest of the day.

 

The cafe was packed with students but the boys still managed to get two tables for the nine of them. The afternoons were still hot and summer was just around the corner, Jungkook and Jin ordered slurpees and struggled to carry them to the table without dropping one.

“Holidays, holidays, holidays coming up!” J-Hope sang while sipping his straw excitedly. Already imagining what summer holiday’s is going to be like, the clothes, the heat, the thousands of ice-creams he’s going to devour. He just couldn’t wait out of all of them.

“We already got everything planned so you guys don’t need to worry” Namjoon informed the girls who were interested, but then realised that their girl time opportunities drastically reduced since they would now be spending everyday with the guys.

“FIRST thing on the agenda... Movie time!! TEARS OF FURY” the new action movie the boys had been dying to see for weeks since it came out, they couldn’t go because of training and school but now nothing can stop them.

“IT’S GOING TO BE AWESOME~” they all synchronise; even Sunhi and Micha can’t stop them no matter how much they want to.

 

 

Wow, imagine what summer holiday's would be like with a crazy bunch like them XD

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.