Chapter 3

Surviving High School

After school Micha headed towards the nearby café down the road from the school where everyone goes to, when she entered there was 15 minutes to 11 until the café was going to start cleaning up. Luckily that night she had no more students she need to tutor so she got to leave early.

Micha mum doesn’t come back till late so she gave her money to buy some food for herself. Micha ordered a hot chocolate and a toasted croissant since it was a fairly cold night.

After sitting down at the window table with her bandaged leg extended out under the table Micha sighed at the long day, and sips her hot chocolate. Soon after a Big Hit student walked in. Micha didn’t give any notice, until the student spoke, the familiar voice wakened Micha up and as she turned around she saw Sunhi.

Micha anxiously waited for Sunhi to turn around, and when she did Micha felt so relieved that she noticed her but it has been a long time since they have spoken to one another, Sunhi felt hesitant to sit in case they end up sitting in silence the whole time but does anyway.

The two girls both uncomfortably giggled at the awkwardness, and soon after opened up to one another.

“What happened to your leg?” Sunhi was the first to speak after months not, she cupped her mug of green tea to keep her hands warm. Micha sheepishly smiled while rubbing the nape of her neck.

“I… fell… over...” the girls giggled at Micha’s clumsy self,

The two of them began talking to each other as they normally would with no awkward or stiffness. However, it didn’t last long as a group of seven crazy looking boys in Big Hit uniform approached the café entrance. When Sunhi noticed them she became jittery and panicked as she felt herself heat up.

Micha looked over to Sunhi worried. The girls decided to leave before the boys could noticed them, but Micha fell back in her seat as one of the boys bolted up to her, giving her no more space to stand in and loss in balance as she only had one good leg.

“You’re the clumsy girl that fell at school today, right? My name is J-Hope” the Big Hit student was only inches away from Micha’s face that even she was completely overwhelmed and shocked. Sunhi stepped back and nearly tripped over the chairs and table behind her. The boys at the counter all look over to her, nearly making her shake and weak. One of the boys started walking up to her to see if she was okay but she ran out embarrassed before he could, while J-Hope gave a puzzled expression of the situation.

The concerned member ran out of the café to check up on her. He stopped at the entrance of the café when he lost sight of her and ruffled his hair in confusion as he walks back inside with no words.

Micha sighed and places her head on her hand, as she feared that Sunhi will lock herself in her room forever. This has been the first time since the incident that a boy has been that close to her that she didn’t know how to control the terrible memories.

 

 

Morning came and Sunhi lost the motivation to go to school, all the groups and soloists don’t have their private lessons during school hours so they could have a break and catch up on work they have missed in their normal classes. What is really holding her back is having to encounter the boys again from last night as three of them are in her class and let alone they all sit behind her. Sunhi still got up how she normally would for her private lessons so she can get some alone time and to avoid her family from explaining why she ran to her room last night without greeting them or eating dinner.

 

While Sunhi walked towards the Big Hit building a male student in the same uniform as her ran pasted, making her hair fly in her depressed face. The Bit Hit student stopped and glanced over to Sunhi but she paid no attention to him as she was fixing her hair. The student observed Sunhi’s body figure from head to toe with a flirtatious smirk before walking towards her, "hey beautiful" he flirts.

Sunhi jerks back as the male approached at her. The anxiety began to build up inside of Sunhi even more than the other night. The Big Hit student was the biggest playboy in the whole school even though he’s only in first year, he has quite a reputation when it comes to dating, and this boy is none other than one of the newest members of BTS, Jimin.

The playboy stopped only inches away from Sunhi’s pale face.

“What’s wrong?” he asked after noticing her sudden change in skin tone, he turned off his flirt mode and reached out to grab onto both of her arms to support her in case she fainted.

In result Sunhi fainted on the spot before he could even touch her. Jimin eyes widen and quickly caught her before her whole body hit the floor, only her knees did which was a relief to him.

“Aish! Why would you go to school if you felt sick?” he before cautiously picking Sunhi up and carrying her bridal style inside Big Hit to his studio, as Big Hit’s infirmary is closed this early in the morning and none of the Big Hit teachers have arrived.

 

The student walks into his studio where all of s already were, warming up before they start practicing for the mini concert.

“Hyungs! I need help” the boy walks in with Sunhi cradled in his arms, s’ looks back and forth at one another and to Sunhi with stunned expressions,

“Jimin! What did you do to her!?”  His classmate yelled from across the studio before approaching him and Sunhi. He couldn’t stop looking at Sunhi’s pale helpless face, it even shattered him when he noticed small scratches on her knees. Jimin remained silent as he didn’t want to stir up even more than he already is.

The leader called out his name but he didn’t response nor did he care, his only concern was Sunhi. Even though he has never spoken to her, properly, he admired her from behind since day one and had always secretly play games with her, whether it will be cheering at her, which make her jump or giving her anonymous letter of silly quotes, jokes or questions so he can see her cute reaction.

“The JYP building should have their infirmary opened by now” everyone looked at their eldest member surprised, “they already have teachers in that building so one of the teachers would have unlocked it when they arrived”

“I’ll take her” Sunhi’s admirer volunteers. No one complained or debated, everyone was very shocked to see one of the craziest and carefree members being so serious.

“I’ll come to” J-Hope added, and explained that he’s the only one out of the 7 that knows where it is. s all nodded and the two of them left.

When arriving at the infirmary, J-Hope waited at the door while gently placed Sunhi down on the bed. J-Hope looked around the room and outside the infirmary, his eyes suddenly glued onto something and wandered away, not that even noticed.

“Clumsy girl!” he blurted out when he spotted Micha, her smile died when she saw him approach her, “your friend from last night fainted”

“What!” her eyes bulged out of her head, feeling both shocked and scared. “Where-where is she?”

“Oh, she’s right there” J-Hope pointed to the infirmary carelessly. Micha looked at him frustrated for not telling her straight away and ran past him into the infirmary.

When she entered she paused when she saw a MALE student sitting on the bed caressing Sunhi’s hair away from her face.

“Um…” the student stood up startled by Micha’s voice,

“I-I just came to put her down” the boy freaked out but Micha nodded at his excuse stupefied before he awkwardly left.  Micha blinked countless times, unsure if she saw that correctly or not.

 

 

~Who could the admirer possibly be??~

 

Comment below, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.