Chapter 5

Surviving High School

Micha didn’t stop walking until she reached the cafeteria, Sunhi followed voluntarily even though Micha continued to pull her away from Big Hit while giggling to herself about her over protective friend. When they sat at their old table spot Micha sighed in exhaustion while Sunhi continued to laugh. Micha looked up at her in confusion by the fact that Sunhi is taking the situation a lot better than herself or unless her friend had finally gone mad.

“Hey girls~ Is this seat taken?” a Big Hit student slides onto the same bench as Sunhi’s with his tray of food, she shelled up when she hear his voice and scooted over away from him to avoid communication and interaction. Micha glared at the rude boy for flirting so carelessly and for making Sunhi uncomfortable; however, it showed that Sunhi wasn’t completely cured and comfortable about males.

“And you are?” Micha raised an eyebrow at the playboy who took a quick glance at her figure,

“Jimin, from BTS” he grins making Micha look stunned. He was the guy that she was looking for, but after seeing his personality she can already pin point that he was the reason why Sunhi fainted. As for Sunhi, she was waiting for him to leave to go and talk to other girls on the table, she didn’t look at his face so he was just an anonymous guy to her.

“Jimin, we’re not going to sit here” Jimin’s friend, Jungkook, told. However Jimin shrugged it off with his eye smile, being completely oblivious about Sunhi sitting next to him, who he was concerned about, and that there was dozens of girls watching them and already gossiping about both Sunhi and Micha. Jungkook gave in and placed his tray next to Micha, “sorry about this, especially your friend, she must not be in a good state yet to be dealing with Jimin and this crowd of girls” Micha glanced at him, he was nice, she would give him that, but she assumed the best solution was that he would leave with his friend so that no more could possibly be created.

“Oh you guys finally met” Micha’s so far favourite Sunbae, Namjoon, randomly shouted out above the crowd, the girls screamed franticly when spotting the rest of BTS walk in with their trays of food. Micha responded awkwardly when seeing all the guys slowly filling up the table, she looked over to Sunhi to see how she was handling the situation and she was continuously shifting to her right with her food to stay distance from Jimin as he was moving closer to her to make room for the other guys. Sunhi was planning in her head to make a run for it when she reached the end of the table but she got cut off when a tray was placed beside her making her freeze on the spot, blocking her from her freedom.

The boy showed his orange-head and face to her with his adorable box smile while he sat down next to her. She saw his face and was speechless while her pupils dilated, he looked happy to see her and she had never once experience that from a guy before, it felt weird, but not in a bad way for Sunhi. She stared for a while until the idea of it possibly being a prank came to mind that she covered her face from him with her hair and just looked at her slightly eaten food.

The guys already devoured their food and talked to Micha while blocking the crowd of girls out as if they weren’t there. The loud guys still tried bringing conversation to her and she would respond with a nod or shake her head, they soon got the idea that she was shy so they went easy on her except for the three youngest ones time-to-time.

The longer the conversations went the more patient the crazy girls became, but it all didn’t last long until J-Hope, who was sitting beside Micha wiped a strain of hair away from her face which infuriated the girls into attack mode. They all screamed and attempt to pounced on Micha, but she quickly ducked under the table to dodge the claws. Micha crawled under the table to Sunhi’s legs for her to come down and escape with her, the guys on the other hand quickly stood up and blocked the crazed girls from Micha and Sunhi like body guards.

The bell chimed and Micha and Sunhi ran their separate ways, making the girls lose their tracks. When Sunhi made it into Big Hit she slowed down and walked up the stairs. Loud footsteps quickly approached her bringing her to fright thinking it was the girls, especially when one of them wrapped their arm around her.

“Hey! How can you two ditch us like that!?” the three boys whined and joked, Sunhi was so terrified that her eye contact didn’t break from Jimin’s, strangely enough she felt relieved that it was the guys instead of the girls. When she came back to her senses Sunhi didn’t know how to reply to them so she sped up the stairs having the boys shout and chase after her. They knew that she was shy so they playfully joked around with that to open her up, she didn’t give, beside, she didn’t know how to.

 

The next day Sunhi and the boys went back to their training and powered through the harsh preparation for the Mini Summer School Concert that was only a week away, but unfortunately for Micha and Sunhi after what happened in the cafeteria they nearly had the same amount of privative as BTS as majority of the girls in the school glare and gossip about them whenever they were insight. So the girls agreed to not befriend BTS so they can go back to their normal lives (even though it had just been one day), Micha didn’t want Sunhi to have the thought that this was the boys responsibility, which was, but she would interpret it as if they planned to mess with her.

 

 

 “Jungkook” Jungkook’s teacher called him over with a hand gesture while Jungkook was stretching with the guy in the studio. He walked over to his teacher, wondering what he wanted to discuss about alone since he was new to the group. In his teachers hand had a large white card, his facial expression was rather stern, however, he had been like that within the past days due to the concert.

When Jungkook approached him they were both silent, “I was wondering if you could tell me what this says” his teacher hands over the card, to reveal Jungkook’s test results of their resent exams. Jungkook felt intimidated and hesitant to read but he had no choice when his teacher looked at him straight in the eye, he gulped before speaking.

“Korean average – 64%, Health – 75%, Math.... 47%” Jungkook’s hands dropped after reading out his failed mark, his teacher, Mr. Lee, nodded in silence while Jungkook’s head hung from his shoulders.

“One out of three strike, let’s hope this doesn’t happen again” Jungkook nodded and bowed in disappointment of himself and for letting his teacher down. Before he walked away back to the group Mr. Lee informed him about a tutor he assigned an appointment for to help him for math that night. Although Jungkook didn’t like the idea of someone his age teaching him he had no other choice if her wanted to stay in Big Hit and in BTS.

 

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.