Chapter 10

Surviving High School

Twelve hours ago…

“Soooo, does that make Micha rich too?” Micha laughs as she directs the guys down the corridor to the lounge room. Sunhi attempts to reach out to stop Micha but fails to do so.

“Micha’s mum and I are going out to the pub for a bit; there are lollies and snacks in the cupboards if you guys get hungry” Sunhi just gives a stun expression, she could not believe her mum is not worried to leave her daughter with 7 guys. Even though Micha and her sister is also there, she always questions if her mother it every concerned for her.

Sunhi slowly approaches the lounge room and only watch them from the cased opening frame when Micha was helping Jin set up Mario party. Sunhi went to disappear into her bedroom while everyone stayed nice and far away. Bongcha grabs Sunhi’s arm as she struts to the lounge room in her pyjama booty shorts and pink floral kimono robe to make her grand entrance.

“Hello! Hello! Ooo handsome boys, I’m glad to be of assistance for you tonight” Bongcha leans up against the frame with her head resting on her palm giggling. Introducing Bongcha: a twenty-year-old university student, who loves to flaunt herself in front of people and craves the attention. She and Sunhi are complete polar opposites that it always shocks people that they are sisters.

Sunhi face palms herself embarrassed and as her sister still held a strong grip preventing her from leaving.

The boys, completely mouth-watered by the sight of Bongcha, glazing at every move she made. Watching Boncha walk towards the couch, V’s eyes lock onto Sunhi’s sulking face when being dragged by her sister. He straightens up and glares at the TV screen avoid any eye contact with Bongcha.

Bongcha hops onto the couch, letting go of Sunhi’s hand as last where J-Hope and Jimin squeeze each other’s hands the closer Bongcha got to them. She glances over to the boys at the back and up to V’s face who was sitting right next to her, fists tight on his stiff lap.

“What’s your name?” Bongcha smiles,

“WHERE’S THE LOLLIES?” V shouts in fear, Sunhi points behind her to the direction of the kitchen, V ran towards her grasping onto her arm when he exits. Sunhi thrashes her arm away in panic and hides it behind her body , V stops once he realised what he did slowly retrieving his hand back embarrassed.

Sunhi exhales deeply before opening her eyes, without looking up she continues to walk to the kitchen, pinching V’s shirts for him to follow along making him let out a light chuckle.

“Finally ready! I’m playing first!” Jin demands, already grabbing hold of the first player Wii remote, he turned surprised to see Sunhi’s sister as he was too focused setting up the game to notice her.

“Do you want to play?” he hands over another Wii remote, Bongcha smirks as she accepts, the tingling sensation of their fingers touching lingered after exchanging of the remote. Bongcha let out a light giggle

During the second race of Jin, Jungkook, Micha and Suga, the two returns will a large ceramic serving plate with all the lollies Sunhi could find.

“Hey! Do you want to die? Get out of my way! I can’t see!” Suga yells at V, nearly losing his position of 7th place.

“You won’t get any ice blocks from Sunhi if you keep talking to me like that!” Suga pouts and continued to whine until V gave in for him to be quiet.

Sunhi found eight homemade ice blocks in the freezer when in the kitchen with V and decided to share them with everyone, only Micha and Bongcha didn’t have one become Micha was determined to destroy Jin’s potential streak of first place and Bongcha went to the bathroom when everyone was taking them.

Once Bongcha returned Rap Monster already downed the whole ice-block, tossing it onto the ice block moulder. Bongcha’s eyes filled up with panic when she processed that they are eating her alcoholic ice-blocks she secretly made for her friends upcoming party. At that point it was too late to stop them, they all consumed the ice blocks like there was no tomorrow.

Without eating proper food or being able to hold their liquor the alcohol hit the boys and Sunhi quick leaving Bongcha and Micha as the mothers of the group.

“TRUTH OR DARE” Rap monster shouts to V once the water bottle landed on him

“Hehehe truth” he adorably smiles,

“Who would you date: Micha? Or Sunhi? OR Bongcha since she’s here” J-Hope winks awkwardly towards Bongcha who relayed it more charmingly.

“Hehe, Sunhi, of course” he blushes while cupping his face shy. Sunhi pulls all her hair in front of her face embarrassed that everyone’s watching and cheering her.

V spins the bottle this time, having it land on Micha next.

“TRUTH OR DARE” Rap monster shouts to Micha once the water bottle landed on her… He does this every round.

“Micha, same question then. Out of all of us… who would you kiss?” J-Hope pouts his lips towards Bongcha yet again,

“Hey, cut it out!” Jin shoved his hand at J-Hope’s face, getting sick and tired of him.

“Seriously? None.” she answers bluntly, but none of them accepted it and complained until she answered again. Micha let out a frustrated sigh, “I guess…” she scans the boys and stopped at Jungkook for being the last one and paused, “…Jimin” the boys got all fired up rooting for Jimin as he leans in puckered up only for his attempts to be pushed over to Suga where he just got his chin.

 

It didn’t take long take long for all of them to start falling asleep but eventually they were all spread within the room, knocked out cold.

“Do you want me to take Sunhi up to her room?” Bongcha asks before she heads up to her room,  Micha looks over to Sunhi curled up asleep on V’s lap.

“She should be fine, I’m going to stay down here too so don’t worry” Bongcha smiles at Micha and left to her room.

Micha quickly went up to Sunhi’s room and canged into her pyjamas, when she came back down she eventually moved Sunhi on the biggest couch for her to feel more comfortable. Micha tried to move everyone around for them to sleep somewhat comfortably, but when you have people like J-hope that fell asleep upside-down there’s no helping them.

Micha kneeled down next to Jungkook with a pillow to tuck under his head “Heyy! Michaaa…” Jungkook groans making her pause,

“What?”

“Shut upppp..” she scoffs, roughly repositioning his pillow under his head,

 “Don’t, don’t talk to him again, got it!” he mutters, Micha narrowed her eyebrows “I-I can’t stand-”

“Him?” puzzled by his words Micha repeats them thinking he is sleep talking,

“YOU, I can’t stand you..” he opened his tired eyes, “..I can’t stand you being near him” she watched him with no words, Jungkook eventually closed his eyes again and fell fast asleep.

------------------------

Back to morning…

“… to sum it all up, you all acted like drunk flirtatious idiots that can’t handle their sugar” all hurt by Micha’s words, no matter how much they complain they will never know mystery of what happened that night.

 

 

 

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/UPVOTE :)

Thank You~