Arrow 9! Oh my Goddess!

Cupid Must Have Been High

Happy ninth chapter everyone! Hehe. ;D 

arrow o9: oh my goddess!

Jessica kept a skeptical look on her face as she continued to look at their drama teacher. “Aladdin?” she questioned, eyebrow raised and tone doubtful.

Their teacher nodded cheerfully and proclaimed, “I love that “I can show you the world!” song!”

“So that’s why we’re doing it? Because you like that one song?” asked Eunhyuk, who at that point walked into the auditorium found his way behind Hyoyeon.

Son Jinhee nodded her head again and kept a cheerful smile on her face.

Hyoyeon quirked an eyebrow and hugged her boyfriend quickly before wondering, “How many cool dances can Aladdin have?”

Sooyoung patted Hyoyeon’s head playfully and said, “Don’t hold your breath for a cool dance break if we’re doing Aladdin.”

Hyoyeon made a face and pouted, sinking into her seat like a true choding.

There was silence as everyone in the theater awaited further instructions from their teacher while the said teacher just smiled and nodded at everyone.

And there continued to be silence as the teacher continued to say nothing at all.

And of course Donghae had to break that silence. “Jessica can be the tiger if we’re doing Aladdin!” he shouted this cheerfully, and looked rather proud for saying it.

Krystal had to fight back a grin while most people smiled or laughed lightly.

Tiffany, from her seat a few feet away, muttered, "That oppa just wants to get it from Jessi." But even she couldn't stop the smile from taking precedence on her face.

“Yah.” she gave him a hard poke to his shoulder. “What do you mean by that?”

He looked at her seriously for a moment and then put up his hands, pretending that he had claws. “You’re vicious and fierce like a tiger.”

She couldn’t help the punch that she gave Donghae that time. She really couldn’t. And it was only to his shoulder.

He grasped his “injured” shoulder dramatically and started to fall to the ground slowly. “Tiger! Tiger!” he screamed at her.

Jessica made a face and threatened to kick him where she knew it would hurt.

Donghae stood up immediately and stopped whining. He stood there quietly and obediently next to her afterwards, looking like the perfect picture of innocence.

Jessica stood there, smug.

The teacher cracked a smile and clapped her hands twice. “Alright, I’ll be holding auditions for Aladdin starting tomorrow at the same time, same place. You guys are dismissed~”

People cocked their heads at the rather short and not very informative meeting, but they were used to Ms. Son being kind of strange. (I mean, she picked Aladdin of all things because she liked one song from it.)

“Oh and Jessica~” she called out, abruptly stopping the blonde and making her turn around. “You can be the tiger if you want~”

Jessica scowled and huffed, while Donghae had a -eating grin on. Ms. Son waved goodbye to them all and Jessica walked away from the scene quickly for two reasons. One. She didn’t want to look at Ms. Son anymore. And two. She didn’t want to look at Donghae either because she would probably punch him (again).

But of course the stupid fish, being stupid, had to destroy her plans of not seeing him. “Jessica~ Evil Demon Lady~ Tiger~” he called out to her, tone high and (in Jessica’s opinion) annoying.

Jessica made a face, but refrained from turning around. She instead just said, “Soojung, make one of the unnies drop you off today!”

Before Krystal, who was walking at a leisurely place behind Jessica, could ask why, she realized that her unnie was trying to power walk to her car.

Krystal was amused. And Donghae was catching up. Jessica was losing her head start. The blonde huffed and tried to walk even faster.

Once her car was in sight, she almost smiled. She was so close! She even opened the door and got in!

And just when she was going to drive away…the passenger side’s door opened, and it was not Soojung who greeted her.

“Evil Demon Lady~ I caught up!” chirped Donghae, tone happy as he slid into the passenger’s seat.

“Get out of my car, stupid buffoon.” she hissed. Jessica was wondering how hard it would be to push him out of her car.

Donghae looked at her seriously and clasped her hands in his. “Please help me!”

Jessica let out a mini-shriek at the fact that thebuffoon was touching her and tugged on her hands to break free. “You’re friends with Yoona, right?” he asked, sounding almost desperate. (He was desperate.)

She scoffed at him and succeeded in breaking free. “What kind of Yoona fanboy are you if you don’t know about YoonSic?”

“It’s kind of hard to pay attention to anyone else when Yoona is around.” he admitted this blatantly.

Jessica stared at him blankly before declaring, “You don’t even deserve my baby Yoong.” She had a soft spot for Yoona, and she would be damned if she handed Yoona over willingly.

Donghae smiled at her hopefully and held her hands again and pleaded, “I might not deserve her now, but please help me with Yoona! I promise that I’ll work to deserve her!”

She glared at him (icy stare on full power) and stated, “If you really wanted Yoona, you would get her on your own.”

“I want to, but I can’t help it! Whenever I see her, I start stuttering, and I can’t think straight because all I can think is “Oh my gosh, Yoong is so pretty” and I just-”

“You’re pathetic.” she cut him off, but was looking rather amused.

“Does that mean you’ll help me because I am oh so very pathetic~?” he was pleading again, pouting and looking pitiful. “I just want someone to help me out when she’s around~ And you know, to coach me on her ideal guy…and it would be nice if I could some inside info on Yoong.” Donghae still looked hopeful as he stared at her.

She looked like she was giving the idea some thought (and that gave him hope), but quickly shot the idea down (and then his hope died). “I don’t like you. You don’t like me. Why should I help you?”

“Who says I don’t like you?” asked Donghae, voice incredulous. He felt his chance of getting a friend of Yoona’s to help him slipping away.

Jessica gave him a pointed look as she stated the things that summed up their current relationship. “Evil demon lady. You have a bruise because of me. I call you buffoon. You just called me a tiger.”

He laughed nervously before saying, “I didn’t mean any of those things?” She gave him another pointed stare and he sighed. “I’m sorry?” he tried again. Jessica wasn’t having it.

Donghae pouted again and inhaled deeply while his potential Yoong-helper didn’t look like she liked where this was going. “PLEASE, OH WONDERFUL AND GRACIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL GODDEEESSSS!”

Jessica’s eyes widened in shock, and quite frankly, had no reaction simply because she didn’t know how to react. (She was used to people hitting on her, but this was a little too much.)

He frowned at the lack of reaction and continued. “PLEASE LET THIS LOW AND PATHETIC SERVANT RECEIVE HELP FROM YOUR BENEVOLENT HAND!”

Jessica realized several things while he was shouting these things to her. One. He either had no pride at all or he was willing to throw it all away for a semi-chance with Yoona. Two. He was embarrassing and shameless. And three. He was very, very loud.

“Shut up, stupid!” she hissed at him. She could feel her cheeks warming up in embarrassment and discomfort at the situation. People were beginning to look at her car curiously.

“GODDESS, PLEAAAAASE!” he whined. Donghae wouldn’t stop until she gave her consent to help him.

At least he was persistent. (A/N: Because what kind of male lead would he be if he wasn’t persistent?)

“Sica unnie, Donghae oppa, what are you two doing?” A voice that they both knew very well made the occupants in Jessica’s car freeze and turn around slowly.

Of course the person asking would be Yoona.

And of course Donghae would still be holding Jessica’s hands.

The smiling and ever so presently confused campus Goddess looked at them like she was seeing something completely strange.

Jessica stared at her beloved dongsaeng with a dumbfounded expression on her face while Donghae dropped Jessica’s hands and pushed her with enough force to make her collide with her door. “H-hi Yoona!”

“YAH!” she screamed at him once the impact of hitting her own car door sunk in. “YOU STUPID-”

“Omo, Jessica unnie are you okay?” Yoona opened Jessica’s door immediately and checked her for injuries. “Donghae oppa, how could you?”

“Yes Donghae oppa.” she drawled, with the “oppa” part being obviously mocking. “How could you?”

Donghae tried to sputter a response, but his mind automatically went into the “Oh my gosh, Yoong is so pretty” thought process and was momentarily stunned.

“By the way unnie, what are you two doing together? I didn’t know that you guys were friends.” Yoona looked at Jessica curiously, and couldn’t help but feel a little uneasy at seeing Jessica and Donghae together.

Since when was she his Goddess? And why were they holding hands?

Jessica gave her the same dumbfounded look and Donghae gaped at her (like a fish!).

“About that, Yoong~”

--

Taeyeon was still lost in her own thoughts, wondering what could be wrong with Leeteuk oppa. She pursed her lips in slight irritation as she remembered how he ran away from her earlier, and was thinking of ways to make him talk.

So far, she had thought of nothing.

She couldn’t outrun him if he ran again, she wouldn’t resort to beating him into submission, and she had nothing to bribe him with.

And then she saw her Junsu oppa and the world seemed a little brighter. “Junsu oppa!” She called out to him and quickly walked over. “Are you going home? Do you want to walk home together?”

He smiled pleasantly at her, but declined her offer. “I’m actually going to go see Leeteuk hyung right now. There’s something off with him being so down, and it’s bothering me.” he confessed.

She nodded her head in agreement, because quite honestly, it was bothering her too. “Can I go too then? I wanted to ask him about it earlier, but he ran away from me.”

“He…ran away?” asked Junsu, bemused. Taeyeon nodded her head almost violently and pursed her lips in irritation again.

“I don’t even know why…” she muttered.

Junsu thought about the situation, and considered it strange that he would run away from Taeyeon, but after giving it a little more thought, he understood why Leeteuk ran away almost instantly. Junsu laughed loudly for a moment, and then just shook his head in disbelief. “Oh Taeng…”

“What?” she asked, curious. She liked that she made him laugh, but she wanted to know why he was laughing too!

He just shook his head again and then asked, “Shall we go~?”

Taeyeon nodded and smiled, following his lead.

But she didn’t have a good feeling about this.

--

Krystal pouted slightly as she saw her Jessica unnie practically run to her car to get away from the spacey oppa. (She didn’t quite remember his name.) She thought it was a little strange that even though Jessica got into the car, she didn't drive away. But she disregarded it, and realized that she needed another ride home because her unnie was otherwise occupied. 

“Even I can't make unnie move that fast, no matter how much I .” she muttered mournfully. “And now I need a ride home…” She paused suddenly and started whining. “But I can’t find any of the other unnies!”

She looked around for a while, but ended up pouting and deciding to walk home dejectedly. “I hate walking home alone…” she sighed.

She suddenly heard a car honk at her and she was pleasantly surprised to see someone she knew.

“Need a ride?”

She smiled and got in the car.

--

Taemin was going on his way home when he suddenly saw Krystal from about 100 ft away. He looked at her curiously because it was rare seeing Krystal alone, and was about to run to her when he saw a car pull up near her. Taemin continued to look on in curiosity as he quickly got closer.

He didn’t know the car, or the driver.

And then Krystal got in the car and his eyes widened. “OH MY GOD, SOOJUNG IS GETTING KIDNAPPED!” By the time he realized he should run to her, the car was long gone.

So he called Minho.

“Hyung, we have a problem!”

--

“I can’t believe you lied to Yoona!” whined Donghae, pouting.

Donghae and Jessica were currently still sitting in Jessica’s car, and it didn’t look like they were getting along very well.

Yoona had long gone home.

“So you wanted me to tell her the truth about your pathetic self?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“Well, no…” mumbled Donghae quietly. “But still!” Jessica just rolled her eyes. “But you’ll help me, right?” His tone was eager, and Jessica was vaguely reminded of a really excited dog.

“Just because I told Yoona that you were begging me to help you with a project does not mean that I am actually going to help you.” Jessica said staring at him with a leveled gaze.

“It was smart of you to say that I was begging you to sing a duet with me for my music class though.” he said, tone thoughtful. “I would have never thought of that.”

Jessica looked at him with mock sympathy and patted his shoulder. “That’s because you’re a buffoon.”

Donghae stuck out his tongue childishly and slapped her hand lightly. “So you’ll help me, right?”

She rolled her eyes again and begrudgingly agreed. “Fine. Where do you live?”

“Where do I live? Oh on that street that’s across from COEX Mall and- wait. Why?”

“You want my help, right?” She asked him, expression flat. “So I’ll come over today and help you at your house.”

“What about your house?" Donghae asked weakly.

Jessica looked at him with an incredulous look on her face. “You think I’ll let you step in the same house as my Soojung?”

“…But today…” He looked thoughtful, and slightly troubled.

“Do you want my help or not?” she asked him again. Her eyebrow was raised and Donghae knew that this was a now-or-never chance.

He begrudgingly told her his address.

“Meet you at 6:00 then.” she told him promptly.

“It’s a date~” he . “Except it’s not really because I want to date Yoong, not you and you’re just helping me~”

“Shut up and get out of my car.”

--chapter end.

Next chapter: Jessica meets the Lee’s.

Taemin and Minho try to find the “kidnapped” Soojung.

And TaeSu try to find out what’s really wrong with Leeteuk.

(By the way, any guesses as to who Krystal's "kidnapper" is~?" :D)

(I wanted the rest of f(x) to show up too, but I didn’t know where they would fit… ;--;)

No comment replies this time, but thank you to all the people that have subscribed and commented! <3 Much love to you guys!