Arrow 4! Jessica is an Abusive Girlfriend~

Cupid Must Have Been High

Hi everyone~ It's been exactly a month since I've updated. /awkward cough. Hehe. I actually typed all of this chapter last night because I realized just yesterday that it makes a month today. :D lets just say that it takes me a while to get into gear~? Although I promise that I will never not update for more than a month. I'll try to make my updates more frequent though. :)

And as for the main picture for this chapter? It has the same theme as the chapter: Poor Donghae.

Evil Kyu is evil.

Arrow 4: Jessica is an Abusive Girlfriend~ 

Krystal Jung was walking home with two of her oppas contently. Her Minho oppa was easy and nice to talk to, while her Taemin oppa was always a fun person to be around. She smiled as she watched them bicker over a bet that Minho had (supposedly) lost.

"Minho hyung, just admit that you lost!" pouted Taemin.

"You must have cheated!" Minho stubbornly insisted. "If you tell hyung right now that you cheated, I won't be that mad~" Minho smiled winningly at the maknae of SHINee while the said maknae rolled his eyes and huffed.

Krystal giggled lightly and joined in on the conversation by teasingly saying, "Aigoo, our Minho just can't accept when he's beaten~"

Minho's eyes widened, and he looked mock horrified. He gasped and in a scandalized tone went, "Jung Soojung! How dare you?"

Taemin snickered and threw an arm around Krystal and triumphantly stated, "Soojung knows what's up~"

He looked disapprovingly at the maknaes, while the duo continued to tease "Romeo".

Before long, Taemin and Krystal were running home for their lives.

"Taemin oppa, make him stop!" shrieked Krystal, running as fast as she could.

The boy running next to her whined slightly, "I wish I knew how~"

"Where are all of your teasing remarks now~?" Minho asked, cackling. He was running behind the two easily.

He wasn't even breaking a sweat, whereas TaeStal wasn't so lucky.

Krystal cursed under her breath, and continued to run.

And then she saw distinct blonde hair in the distance. "Unnie!" she squealed. Her Jessica unnie didn't turn around. "Unnie?" She saw Jessica standing on grass and leaning over something, while Tiffany was about three feet away from her. She quirked an eyebrow in curiosity, and quickly sprinted about 30 feet to get to her sister.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" asked Krystal, stopping near Tiffany. She took one look at her sister's horrified face, and then at the ground where Lee Donghae's body was unmoving, and screamed.

"Unnie, did you kill him? You killed him, didn't you?"

Minho walked up behind Krystal, while Taemin stopped a little ways behind to catch his breath. "Krystal, what are you screaming ab- Oh my god, Donghae hyung! Sica noona, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!" wailed Jessica, sounding irritated at all of the blame. "I found him like this! Honest!"

Taemin, Krystal, and Minho all looked to Tiffany.

The eye smiling beauty shrugged and commented, "She's telling the truth." Jessica let out a triumphant, "Ha!" while Taemin moved up towards Donghae's body and poked his shoulder with his foot.

"Donghae hyung?" He prodded. "Donghae hyung?" He prodded harder. Taemin pursed his lips.

Minho sighed in exasperation and reprimanded Taemin, telling him, "Don't do that."

“Taemin ah, at least wait until he’s conscious~” reprimanded Tiffany.

Taemin put a hand up to signal Minho and Tiffany to stop talking. "Hold on please~." Minho crossed his arms, waiting for whatever Taemin wanted to do to pass.

And then Lee Taemin kicked Lee Donghae.

Hard.

There was a chorus of, "Taemin!" while the boy looked at his friends sheepishly.

(Thinking about it later though, Krystal almost could have sworn that she heard her sister choking back a laugh.)

Before Tiffany and Minho could say anything, there was a loud groan that came from the ground.

"It worked." piped Taemin happily. Minho glared at him, while Taemin smiled cheekily in response.

"What happened?" grunted Donghae, holding his left shoulder. He felt tired, he was in pain, his eyesight was blurry, and his mind was incoherent.

There was no response.

And then Donghae sat up and looked up.

Right at Jessica's face.

His eyesight, still blurry, registered the face as someone familiar, while his mind thought, "oh, pretty."

And then his sight cleared, and his mind screamed at him, "JESSICA JUNG." His eyes widened and he scrambled up quickly. "IT'S THE EVIL DEMON LADY!" he shouted.

The Jung sisters rolled their eyes simultaneously, and Krystal commented, "Just let it go, oppa. Before Jessica unnie punches you again."

"But she's evil!" pouted Donghae.

"Yah, you’re just asking for it, aren’t you?" threatened Jessica. All thoughts on apologizing escaped her mind. Her fist was already raised.

"Jessi~" Tiffany said her best friend's name warningly, while "East Sea" proceeded to stick out his tongue and run towards the road to get away.

And then he got hit by a passing by motor scooter.

"STUPID BUFFOON!"

"DONGHAE HYUNG!"

“HAE HYUNG!”

"DONGHAE SUNBAE!"

"DONGHAE...OPPA?"

They all shouted his name simultaneously, which hurt his head.

The last thing Lee Donghae saw was the faces of five worried people, with one pretty face standing out in particular.

His world went black for the second time.

---

Taeyeon giggled dorkily in response to everything that her Junsu oppa was doing because, quite frankly, she couldn't help herself.

This was like a dream come true! HE was like a dream come true!

She sighed in content as Leeteuk sulked in the background.

“This is the best day ever~ All the rides were fun~ and we’re bonding so well. But the date…I mean…the day is coming to an end~” she thought this to herself whilst looking for something amazing that could end their day on a happy note.

And then she saw her chance.

A Ferris wheel. (we're going to pretend that they have Ferris wheels in amusement parks.) "Junsu oppa! I want to ride that~" she pointed at the Ferris wheel in excitement, while Junsu just laughed.

Great. Just great. My Taengoo is going to go on some stupid romantic ride with stupid Junsu while I-

"Actually, Taeng, I need to go to the bathroom. Why don't you ride it with Leeteuk hyung?"

Wait, what?

Taeyeon blinked in surprise, while Leeteuk felt his mouth drop open.

Junsu shot his hyung a knowing look before turning and walking away.

Leeteuk could have sworn that there was a golden light shining down on Junsu's back at that very moment as he walked away.

Junsu ah...maybe you're not that stupid after all...

Park Jungsoo smiled brightly, dimples and all, and dramatically bowed and held out his arm for Taeyeon to take. "Shall we?"

Taeyeon couldn't help the smile that graced her adorable face, and took his arm contently.

“Leeteuk oppa is funny~” complimented Taeyeon, tone teasing and cute.

The said funny oppa beamed, happier than he had been the entire afternoon.

The two leaders practically skipped to the Ferris wheel, and in no time they were seated in one of the compartments.

It took about them being ten feet off the ground for Taeyeon to start going, "Wah, this is so cool!" She started to laugh and point out things in such a dorky and childish manner, Leeteuk couldn't help but fall for her just a little more.

I didn't think it was possible for me to like her anymore than I already do...

"This continued on for a couple of minutes, and their ride was sadly coming to an end.

"Taeyeon, did you have fun today~? asked Leeteuk cheerfully.

The kid leader nodded brightly in response and started to talk animatedly. "The whole day was amazing! All of the rides were cool, and the food was good[~" Leeteuk nodded along to her babble. "And Junsu oppa..." A soft smile graced her features as Leeteuk froze.

He cursed inwardly. Throughout the duration of the ride, he completely forgot that Junsu existed!

"Hey Taeyeon...I know you like Junsu a lot, but what if someone else confessed to you?" he asked her hesitantly. He didn’t want to give himself a way, but he did want an answer…

She looked at him strangely, before shrugging and saying nonchalantly, "I don't think I will ever have to worry about that."

Before Leeteuk could declare the falsity of her statement, there was a screeching voice that interrupted with, "RIDE'S OVER. GET OFF KIDDIES."

Leeteuk groaned as Taeyeon skipped off.

FML.

---

"I can't believe he was stupid enough to get hit by a motor scooter." muttered Jessica. She was sitting impatiently in a waiting room at Seoul Hospital with Tiffany and Taemin beside her. She was exhausted from telling a nurse about the state that she found the buffoon in and what had happened afterwards.

It didn't help that the taxi ride there was annoying as hell.

She huffed. It was awkward explaining that someone got hit by a (kind of slow) motor scooter.

She had ordered Krystal to go home, and made Minho promise to walk her back. Minho (that charming boy) said, "I would walk her home anyway." which made Jessica grin.

While sitting there absently waiting for a doctor, Taemin asked curiously, "How come you never ask me to walk Soojung home? It's always Minho hyung..."

"It's because Minho looks like he can actually protect her." she responded cheekily.

Taemin gaped at his blonde noona, and said, "That's cold, noona!" He pouted immediately after.

Jessica just smiled. The real reason, of course, was that she thought Minho and Krystal looked cute together. She just wanted to help things along~

Of course, Taemin didn't have to know that.

She didn’t think he would like it if he knew.

But Tiffany knew. And she just tsk-ed at Jessica playfully, while the blonde smiled innocently back.

A doctor came out to greet the three, and greetings were exchanged.

"I'm guessing all three of you are the friends of Lee Donghae?"

"I wouldn't say that we're friends..." muttered Jessica, pouting.

Tiffany smiled brightly at the doctor and replied positively to the question.

"How's my hyung~?" asked Taemin, curious and worried.

"Well, besides a couple of bruises and scratches, he should be fine." The doctor stated. He smiled nicely, while Tiffany and Taemin (and even Jessica) sighed in relief.

Jessica would never admit that she felt any relief.

"I was just wondering, but do any of you know if he is having trouble at home or something?"

Tiffany gasped at the question, and Taemin let out a strangled, "Why?"

"Well, Mr. Lee Donghae has a fist shaped bruise on his stomach...."

Tiffany and Taemin turned to Jessica slowly, staring at her intently.

At least she had the grace to bow her head in slight shame (from being found out by the doctor).

It took Taemin and Tiffany three seconds before they exploded in laughter.

"Wow, Sica noona! You're such a beast!"

"I didn't know you had it in you, Jessi!"

The doctor made a sound of acknowledgement, which caused Taemin and Tiffany to stop laughing and teasing and Jessica to look up.

He looked at Jessica knowingly. "So you're the abusive girlfriend type?"

Jessica gaped at the doctor, while Taemin and Tiffany's laughter started up once more.

"You've got it all wrong!" Jessica almost screamed. She felt her violent tendencies raging.

Me? And that buffoon? Pfft. Never.

The doctor cleared his throat, but the smile that didn't leave his face told Jessica all that she needed to know.

This whack doctor doesn't believe me at all!

"Anyway, another reason I asked..."

Taemin and Tiffany (and Jessica) turned serious, as the atmosphere suddenly got tense.

"...is because he is showing major signs of fatigue and sleep deprivation. And it seems that he had fainted from exhaustion right before you found him, Ms. Jung Sooyeon."

"What?" whispered Taemin.

What's going on?

---

A big thanks to all of the new subscribers and all the people that took their time to comment! I love you guys! /squish.

If you think it has been way too long since I've updated, feel free to PM me and get me writing <3 

Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. :D