That was fast

NAILED IT


Chapter 3



 

 

“I Demand a reshuffling of seats sir!” Ricky blurted making the teacher flinch.

 

“Why is that Mr. Yoo?”

 

Why is that?

 

 

Why is that!?

 

 

 

WHY IS THAT!? HOW COME THIS BALD HEADED FREAK CAN’T SEE WHAT HIS SEATMATE—CHANGJO—IS DOING!? Changjo wasn’t even listening nor looking at his teacher! HE IS ONLY LOOKING AT ME! HOW IN THE WORLD COULD I FOCUS WHEN SOMEONE IS SHOOTING HOLES AT ME! HOW THE FUC—

 

“Mr. Yoo are you still listening?”

 

.

 

“I-I.. “ Ricky was stuttering, yes, he wanted to sit with changjo, like really. But he’s somewhat afraid that he may have a mini heart attack if Changjo will not stop memorizing the cells found in his face. His heart was beating like crap when he tried to look at Changjo that was already looking at him. He wanted to roll and faint but he can’t. He will look stupid and he will never allow that to happen.

 

“You what?”

 

C’mon! stupid brain! Think!

 

“I’m farsighted! I can’t see things when near!” Ricky blurted.

 

Really.” The teacher sarcastically said while glancing at Ricky’s notebook full of notes. Full of notes.

 

“Ne!” Ricky shouted while closing his notebook.

 

“Fine. Move at the back beside Mr. Lee” His teacher said while pointing at the red haired guy at the back. He got up from his seat arranging his things not even glancing at his seatmate.

 

Holy duck. He is still looking! Omg! HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HIM!

 

 

Ok. Maybe he did share a glance, he was just curious ok? He was curious on how Changjo will react. Ricky wasn’t sure if what he just saw was right. Changjo was hurt?

 

 

Well that was stupid.

 

Hurt? C’mon! Why would he? Ricky decided to shrug the thought and just continue to pack his things and wait straight to the back.

 

Ricky was about to sit when the red haired guy suddenly talked.

 

 

“No” he said while immediately resting his foot at Ricky’s chair as if it was the most welcoming thing in the world.

 

“I’ll give you ten seconds to speak and explain what the hell is your problem and why are you putting your foot on my chair” Ricky spat at the apple. Ricky decided to call him that—apple--- since the word red haired guy was long.

 

They were whispering, the apple was playing with his Ipad and Ricky was bending enough for the teacher to think that he was sitting.

 

“Who told you to sit there?” The apple replied not even glancing at Ricky. The manners dude.

 

“sir”

 

“Did I ask you?”

 

 

WHAT.THE.DUCK? DID HE JUST SAID THAT? DID HE!? Ricky felt amused, maybe this guy was living under a rock. How can he just talk like that to the future President? How can someone like he exist!?

 

“Do you have amnesia?” Ricky spat giving the guy some Stupid-little-thing-why-did-you-even-exist look. Buy the apple didn’t even mind.

 

“Who told you to sit there?”

 

“Are you that dumb or are you just dumb?” Ricky sarcastically said as if choosing between will have a difference.

 

“Watch your mouth” The apple shot him a glare.

 

“Then move your foot!”

 

“The seat is taken”

 

“No. It is not! Now move!” Ricky shouted before sitting completely on the chair, the apple immediately remove his foot.

 

“Hey! Just because you’re the future ‘CEO’ of your ing company doesn’t mean you could get all you want!” The apple spat angrily.

 

 

Ricky was frozen. He doesn’t know what to say. He wanted to cry. Was he really that harsh? He thought being harsh to the people around him would bring peace. When he’s being harsh, people would avoid him and he wants that unlike being a happy guy he really is, people uses him. Why bother being nice if all those people around him think he’s a stupid brat?

 

“I’ll move” Ricky said before bowing down at the apple who was also shocked.

 

Ricky was about to walk away when someone kicked the door open while shouting. It revealed a guy who has a blonde hair, he was panting.

 

“Sir! I’m sorry I was late!”  The blonde shouted while catching his breath.

“Lee Chunji again?”

 

“Mianhe!! I will never be late again! Just make me join the class!”

 

“Everybody knows you’re always late, so why bother telling so? Now sit”

 

“Ne!” The blonde smiled as he made his way at the back row. He was smiling when he saw Ricky. Ricky was about to smile back when he suddenly realized that the blonde was actually looking at the apple.

 

 

The apple.

 

 

The apple who was as frozen as hell.

 

 

“Sit you fugly teddybear” The apple murmured enough for Ricky to hear.

 

“Wait, what did you just said?”

 

“I said sit! you fugly crap!” He pulled Ricky’s shirt making him stumble to the chair.

 

 

 

 DID HE OR DID HE NOT JUST CALLED ME FUGLY AND A CRAP? CAN SOMEONE SLAP THIS INSOLENT BASTARD PLEASE? FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A CRAP! AND DEFINITELY NOT FUGLY! It was a direct slap on the face. Never in Ricky’s life was he called a fugly crap! Not even fat! I AM SMEXY!

 

“Mr. Lee, you should sit here in front because Mr.Yoo is farsighted and he wanted to change seats” The teacher emphasized the word farsighted marking the sarcastic tone of his voice.

 

“O-oh! Ne!” Chunji replied. He walked at the center isle while looking at the apple smiling, but the apple ignored him and just shrug as if they have a Love quarrel or something.

 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Ricky gasped upon realizing. He sent an apologetic look at Chunji and the guy smiled back, this time Ricky was sure it was for him.

 

“So you guys have an LQ or something?” Ricky eyed the apple.

 

“What the hell is an LQ?”

 

“Love quarrel dude, have you been living under a rock?” Ricky spat

 

“S-Shut up you fugly crap! You have no rights to ask my personal life!” Ricky smirked. Dude he is so easy.

 

“would you stop calling me fugly!”

 

"Fugly”

 

“You still owe me something you retarded bastard” Ricky spat.

 

“I don’t owe you anything you fugly rabbit”

 

“Ice cream”

 

“What?”

 

“Buy me ice cream or else”

 

“Or else what? What are you gonna do huh?”

 

“I’m the future Presiden—“

 

“Hey! I don’t need a speech here ok?! Just one ice cream and get lost!”

 

“Like I wanted to see you everyday. You’re an eyesore. Just so you know. And my name is Ricky! Not fugly!”

 

“It still rhymes. I’m Ljoe”

 

“More like Lhoe” Ricky murmured.

 

“I heard that!”

 

-----------------

 

 

Sehun woke up, he was smiling like an idiot though he knows he will die later because his dae-hyung might beat him less for cutting his class this afternoon. He shrugged the thought because what is important now is he is with Luhan, He slept with Luhan, his Luhan, the famous Luhan HE SLEPT WITH HIM.

 

 

but that’s the problem. he only slept with him. Nothing more nothing less. Sehun frowned. How can he let the opportunity slide just like that? C’mon! He could’ve kissed luhan while he was asleep! He could’ve even him if he wants to! Or he could’ve taken selca with luhan being knowing that he is a FAMOUS celebrity..  wow. Just wow.

 

Sehun got out of bed smiling while inhaling deep, familiarizing Luhan’s scent.  He got this feeling that somewhere in the future he will be able to sleep here again though he thinks that his blackmail won’t last for long.

 

 “Hey hannie” Sehun shouted after seeing luhan in the kitchen. Cooking.

 

"What did I say about calling me that?!" Luhan spat.

 

Ohyeah.

 

Luhan is a brat.

 

 He may look like an angel and act like he really is, but he seriously is not. Luhan is a stupid little brat who thinks he is so perfect, he’s an ego-testicle duckhole, conceited brat who thinks the world will die if he is gone, He is all butterflies and when onCam, but offCam? He’s nothing but a cold and emotionless doll. But despite of this Sehun finds himself clinging onto him. He DOES NOT love Luhan he doesn’t even like the guy.

 

Ok. Maybe he does like him. Maybe. Afterall he cut his class just to stalk Luhan. Ohyeah.

 

"Where's your bathroom?" Sehun asked.

 

"Go straight and turn left" Luhan plainly stated while cracking—more like harassing the egg. The shells of the egg was falling on the pan yet Luhan was still oblivious to it. He was concentrating.

 

"Go what?"

 

"Go straight and turn left you idiot!"  Luhan shouted. Sehun laughed. How come luhan is still cute even though he is angry? Yeah. Maybe he’s almost perfect. Almost.

 

"chill. jeez. could you be more gentle to your boyfriend?"

 

Boyfriend. Calling Luhan His Boyfriend was somehow foreign. Who would have thought that right after the day Luhan dumped him in the coffee shop is the day that Luhan almost got and the same day that Luhan became officially his? –maybe because Sehun blackmailed him that is-

 

Confusing? The explanation was very simple.

 

Luhan was Sehun’s. Sehun was Luhan’s. but despite of the fact Luhan still hates him.

 

 

“NO”

 

 

Like really hate him.

 

 



ASDFGHJKL;,M DTFVGYDHJCX NNSEYFH