How should I even

NAILED IT

I AM SORRY




Chapter 2

 

 

School was never exciting knowing that Ricky hates it. He wants to sit on the company’s chair and be the CEO  he was 2 months ago not to rot inside a boring classroom. Every single creature breathing around him knows who he is, what he is and what he’s going to be.

 

 

And he hates it.

 

 

He hates those stupid pheasants who thinks that Ricky was some killer.

 

 

 He hates the fact that people are avoiding him just because he’s going to be the CEO of a ing company.

 

He was mentally growing old because he was forced to. He have to, or else.  He doesn’t have any childhood memories no matter how much he wants to ing recall, there was nothing.. emptiness  was all there is and pain was never absent. He’s just 18 for crying out loud! he should go clubbing, be drunk and be free! but no, he should grow fast, he has to, he wants to… so that he will be free, from his father.

 

 

His father.

 

“Straight your up and listen”

 

.

 

Ricky immediately wiped his tears that was threatening to fall anytime soon. He looked at the person in front of him, whom he assumed that it was his homeroom teacher because of the word ‘teacher’ engraved on his pin.

 

“Hey Jongin, cut those disgusting moans out will you?” Ricky gasped. M-? His eyes widened upon realizing what his teacher just said. He turned his head 35 degrees east to at least peek w/out being noticed.

 

“You’re scaring the child.” Ricky looked at the teacher that just winked at him as if he was saying ‘I saw you’. 

 

. He caught me.

 

 

“I-I was yawning!”

“If you’re going to lie, at least tell Kyungsoo to hide his hand that’s been rubbing your for who knows how long you dip” His teacher hissed. Jongin just whined and zip his pants.

 

 

Wow. Really? Ricky was shocked. His teacher was just.. open. Too open. Ricky looked at his classmates they were laughing as if giving a in the middle of a class was normal.

 

“As I was saying, we have two new students to add in this class”. ‘New classmates?’ Ricky thought.

 

 His teacher looked at the door while gesturing the two new students to come in.

 

 

“ They are also professionals like this little guy over here” The teacher pointed at Ricky. The hell? Ricky was somehow shocked. Did he just call me little guy? It’s not like he hates it, the feeling was just too foreign. The teachers in his past schools was just the same with the student, afraid to make a mistake in front of Ricky.

 

 

“Come on in” His teacher gestured. Ricky wants to pee. Like right now, but he was too shy to raise his hand in the middle of introducing his new classmates. So he decided to just shut up and listen.

 

“Hi my name is Zelo” The student said. Blonde hair, cute smile and dazzling eyes exactly his Daehyun hyung’s type, I think I knew him. Ricky in remembering a person’s face. He saw this guy already! He knows it! He can feel it.  He just has to remember where…

 

 

 

C’mon Changhyun! Think! He already closed his eyes to focus. Ah! Now I remember! He was the secretary of his crush! Choi---

 

“Changjo” Changjo! Right! Now I remember—Ricky stopped. Holy . He shot his eyes wide open only to find a Jonghyun look alike in front staring intensely on him.

 

 

 

I think I need to pee.

 

 

“You should call me Changjo, thank you.”

 

 

 

Yep, definitely needs to pee.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom!” Ricky shouted before running away like a maniac not even letting his teacher reply.

 

“Holy  fchshbcuydshj” Did I just? Was that really—Oh my gosh! Holy . I’m being delusional again! Ricky was debating w/ himself, c’mon! Why in the world would Jonghyun be here!? He was in the midst of ripping his soul in half when he remembered the incident.

 

 

You’re Hot.

 

 

 “Aigoooo!!!!” Ricky was running in circles, he wanted to rip his face off for blushing like some typical 15 year old girl.  Just by remembering it he wanted to faint.

 

Ricky believed his speculations that it was not Jonghyun, It wasn’t his crush who just introduce in front of him like nothing happen, It wasn’t Choi Changjo.

 

I’m just being delusional Ricky said to himself before smilling and running back to his room.

 

 

Ricky was somehow disappointed when he entered the room, the pair of eyes he was looking for was not even there.

 

I told you. Tss He was bitter as hell when he entered. Really. He got to his chair feeling down as if the gravity was pulling him 8999999999 times more. He wasn’t even replying to the boy beside him who doesn’t even know what the word silence is. He keeps on laughing like an idiot and keeps on texting a guy named…… Taemin, It’s not that Ricky peeked!

 

 

Ok. He did peek.

 

I was just curious ok!? Jeez.

 

 

Ricky was somehow disturbed when the guy started giggling. Ok. This is getting creepy  Ricky shared a glance that became a stare, one deep stare. “Oh hi!”. The boy beamed offering his hand for a handshake.

 

Frog Prince. Somewhere in his face was kind of disturbing- not in a bad way! The guy was actually handsome. Really.

 

 Ricky just smile before taking the boy’s hands for a handshake. “Ricky” Ricky smiled before turning around and started to ignore the boy’s existence. It’s not that he hates the guy, He just wanted time to think about his life—his non-existent lovelife.

 

The guy seemed to understand Ricky’s gesture so he stopped talking. Until… he started poking Ricky. He poked and poked and poked and shouted.

 

“Hey, I haven’t introduce myself yet!”

 

.

 

Ricky was reaalllly pissed, he was making his patience longer the fact that this guy was somewhat handsome but his annoyingness was making Ricky bricks in confusion. He faced his seatmate while forcing a smile that a frown after a millisecond.

 

“Changjo” The guy smiled. Holy duck.

 

 

 

OHMYFRAJIJIJINGDUCK.ASDCYVEGWJVFHBCXH. I AM A DUCK.

 

“but I prefer Jonghyun more” The guy smiled more.

 

I am being by my mind. OMG. Save me people!

 

 

----

 

 

Meanwhile Zelo was busy typing on his phone. Someone was sending him emails with the same content, he thought someone was just fooling around until the guy started calling him again and again and again. He put on his earphones and clicked the answer button, he was in the middle of a class and from the looks of it the guy is a type of person who doesn’t know how to ing stop so Zelo decided to answer it. But the guy started yelling so Zello turned it off until he received another email.

 

 

 

from: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

 

YOU BASTARD! WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT A PASSWORD ON MY OWN COMPUTER! IT TOOK ME 15 ING HOURS TO UNLOCK IT! DO YOU THINK I CANT TRACK YOUR EMAIL!? I’M A FIRST CLASS HACKER YOU PIECE OF EGGPLANT!

 

 

Zelo was shocked. He was talking to a 1st class hacker just like him. So that’s why his account was hacked! Well this is rare.

 

 

 

from: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

 

You hacked my account first you A-HOLE! And to mind you your highness YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY 1ST CLASS HACKER BREATHING OXYGEN ON THIS EARTH!

 

 

 

from: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

 

the  bhcxnj?

 

 

 

from: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

My name is Choi Junhong in case you forgot you rotten !

 

 

 

from: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

 

Oh! Wait…

 

 

 

Zelo waited for a long 20 minutes before turning off his phone. Until his phone beeped telling that he got a message from his SNS account.

 

 

 

Hey, Zelly!!

 

Is it just me or my account just started to chat w/ me.

No.

It’s me Daehyun!

Who the is Daehyun?

Me!

Duh!

Watch your language.

I’m older than you Junhong.

And can you not even remember my hotness.

No.

Who the hell are you.

I D K your existence

Don’t demand formalities you hacker!

Why the did you hack my account

Leave my account.

No.

You I said leave my account! But that doesn’t mean you should hack my other accounts!

No!

Still I’m older than you, watch your language.

NO

Dip

Damnyou

What the hell did you just say!?

I didn’t type that!

Look! Leave my account will you!?

 

 

Zelo was somehow shocked when the guy didn’t reply but he was very happy that he didn’t because annoying people causes sudden death to people like Zelo and he definitely doesn’t want to die early! He was 99% convinced that the guy will never reply. Until his phone beep continuously, and kill him head on.

 

No.

And Junhong?

I discovered something about you.

Something important

I guess

And I think…

 

 

I can use that against you

 

 

You’re gay.

 

 

WHY THE ARE YOU EVEN LIVING YOU LITTLE PIECE OF .

 

 




I SHOULD JUST HIDE.