How this story goes

NAILED IT

I edited the first part. It was a bit confusing. really. the ages are gcvubh. Its fine now. You should read it again before you die in confusion.



Chapter 1

 

 

Days normally pass, but Ricky did not expect this day wouldn’t be one of those normal days he was expecting. Normally, he would just eat, go to work, shout at his Lazy hyung, work again and the cycle repeats itself. But this day was far from his daily routine and shouting like an idiot in front of the rival’s company was far from his imagination –he will not do anything like this not even in his mind unless he’s told to or forced. But then the hacking accident minutes ago happened and this forced Ricky to do some not so legal actions.

 

 

A while ago.

 

 

He was about to check their company’s unread messages when something popped out of the screen. What in the world? He wrinkled his nose in confusion. When did I eve- Daehyun hyung. Jung Daehyun his one and only brother- step brother for correction is a 1st class pain in the type of hacker. Their parents got married when he was in his final year in high school that makes Daehyun a 2nd year college student since Daehyun is 2years older than him. Ricky was fine when his father decided to get married again but his hyung was the exact otherwise. Daehyun however chose to agree but refuse to change his surname from Jung to Yoo, He was loyal to his dead father but that of course did not stop him from treating Ricky as his own brother, in fact he is willing to slit the throats of those people who hurted, is hurting and will hurt Ricky.

 

 

 

“Hyung! What did you do this time!” Ricky shouted. After opening the lifeless door he immediately saw his hyung whose face is nearly comparable to a crumpled paper. He was focusing on his Pc while harshly typing on it.

“I don’t know” Daehyun said still focusing on his Pc.

“What?” Ricky spat. ‘what the hell does that mean!’?

“What do you mean what?” His brother shot back not even removing his eyes from the computer. although Ricky was used on his Hyung’s attitude,  he still can’t help but to wish that his brother will choke with his own spit.

“I said! What did you do this time!? I can’t open our files in my computer!” Ricky shouted back.

“Me too” Ricky, for the 5787327 time face slapped himself. ‘Patience’ he meditated.

“What do you mean ‘Me too?’” Ricky said while emphasizing the word ‘Me too’ with the hint of sarcasm. Daehyun immediately look at Ricky shocked, His face was completely saying ‘are you stupid?’

“Are you sure your fin—“

“HYUNG!” Ricky shouted. He is at his limit. He spent approximately 6 min and 54 seconds and counting just by talking at his USELESS brother. He could’ve finished his work already.

“I know ok!? I’m still tracking where that hacker was located” And there it was.

“hacker!?” Ricky panicked. WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!

“ugh. Yes, seems like someone just hacked one of our company’s computers” Daehyun calmly stated while still facing his computer.

“what computer?” Ricky asked. Mentally praying that it wasn’t ‘THE COMPUTER’ Ricky was thinking.

“our company’s?”

“hyung, you know what I mean, what.computer” Ricky was already hanging by a thread. A ing thread. And his hyung is not helping at all.

“u-huh” Daehyun hesitantly said.

“hyuuuung!” Ricky whined.

“Brain! Someone hacked the brain ok!? Jeez” Bingo

“THE BRAIN!? HYUNGGGGG! WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU NOT TELL MEEEEEEEE?” Ricky was pacing harshly right and left while randomly shooting a glare at his hyung.

“I just did” Daehyun replied as if hacking was the most normal thing that any human being can do. 

“Hyung! What part of tell-me-when-something’s-wrong did you not understand!? WHY DID YOU NOT-”

“Because your’ going to throw an effin fit and you know how much I hate it, and you’re doing it now. And I hate it” And that made Ricky literally shut up. He always throws a fit but he didn’t know that his brother hate it… that much.

“but still! You should have---“ He wanted to reason out letting the Fit issue slide because it wasn’t reaaally important (bitter) but Daehyun shut him up by saying “I found him!”

“tell me!” Ricky shouted. Daehyun looked at him. He only looked at him. Ricky raised a brow in a duh way.

“u-huh. Yeah. About that” Daehyun miraculously deciphered what Ricky wanted to say. But instead of telling the truth, he slowly closed his Pc while looking hesitantly at Ricky trying to get Ricky’s attention away from his hand whose halfway on closing the pc. but Because Ricky can somehow see clearly because of the fact He can see and the fact that his eyes was somehow magical, he saw what his hyung is planning to do.

“Hyung. Move.” Ricky spat.

“C-Changhyun~aa” On the other hand Daehyun who is somewhat scared- not because Ricky was superior over him but because of the fact that Ricky might regret anything that will happen in the next 15 minutes--but not because he will beat the out of ricky, I would rather die before doing that! but because of the fact that Ricky might beat the crap out of him.

“I said move” Ricky was now holding the screen of the Pc. Ready to look at it.

“No” Daehyun said marking the seriousness in his voice that clearly says that he’s the hyung and he is superior. Ricky pouted.

“Omg! A flying cheesecake!” Ricky shouted while pointing at the window.

“w-what!? Where?!” Daehyun, who fall for the same petty trick for about 99999999999 time falls for it again. Pabo. Ricky face palmed.

 

*blag!

 

Daehyun, Who was patiently waiting for the stupid cheesecake to magically appear out of the sky was shocked when he saw his Laptop on the floor bloody.broken. He was about to cry and mourn and roll out the floor when he saw his dongsaengs reaction. . Daehyun cussed.

 

Ricky on the other hand was already planning on what would be the perfect way to kill the rival. He was terrified and at the same time furious when he saw the name ‘Choi Jonghyun’ together with the address where the later was located. 

“I’m gonna kill that bastard!”  Close enough. How can he even kill the guy when he doesn’t even know what the guy actually looked like. He never actually met this Jonghyun and he doesn’t want to either. I bet he looks like a monster Ricky thought.

“Y-yaa! Yoo Changhyun! Don’t even” Daehyun was barely blocking the door. Not even a single employee tried to stop them it was just like the normal days.

“W-wae!?” Ricky was ready. Why does his hyung have to stop him? Normally Daehyun just shrug when Ricky plans to kick someone’s he even encourages Ricky to kill the person slowly.

“I swear my y body to the Heavens Changhyun. You won’t get back alive once you enter there” Daehyun was pleading.

“why? Huh?! Are they going to kill me or something?!” Ricky asked he was somewhat disturb on his hyung’s  sudden attitude change. Really.

“No! its just.. uhmm..” Daehyun hesitated while rubbing his neck.

“what!?” Ricky was running out of patience.

“u—huh. I’m not sure if I’m in the right position to tell you this though” Daehyun looked at him. But Ricky did’nt mind instead he shouted “Hyung! Are they going to kill me or not!?”

“Hell no! Its—“

“MOVE!” the word NO was the only word that Ricky wanted to hear.

 

“Y-yaa!” Daehyun was hopeless. Ricky was not even glancing at him.

“Your gonna kill yourself!” He shouted but Ricky was already inside the elevator.

 

.

 

At the Choi’s Territory

 

 

"Open this door!" - Ricky shouted. He doesn’t care if that Jonghyun guy was on the middle of a VERY IMPORTANT meeting as his ‘secretary’ says, because no one in the world dares to hack their company's system until that [email protected], suddenly popped out of nowhere blocking and erasing all the files and contacts of his Daehyun hyung's computer. Daehyun traced the email and found out that it was from the company beside and the computer was registered by the name Choi Jonghyun.

 

 

"You Choi frakin Jnghyun! OPEN THIS G--" Ricky was stopped when the door was open harshly.

 

"What in the world is wrong. with.... you" Jonghyun almost whispered the last part. Or so he thought. He may have or may have not whispered it or Ricky was just being delusional why the would Jonghyun whisper? Maybe Ricky had gone deaf because of the fact that his heart was beating like crazy.

 

"y-you! your Jonghyun?!" Ricky blurted unsure what to say. He was still shocked. . The guy he saw weeks ago at the park who goes by the name Changjo is also the same person he was facing now.. .

"Y-Yes! now tell me what do you need." Changjo said.

 

‘I thought his name was Changjo!?’ He harshly look at the guy beside him that any minute from now, might explode from stopping his laughter. ‘Daehyun’ He mentally stab his brother ‘HOW CAN HE NOT TELL ME! THAT THIS JONGHYUN GUY AND CHANGJO ARE ONLY ONE!?’ oh yeah. he’s Jung Daehyun afterall. . He looked at Changjo- or Jonghyun. Ugh. Ricky face slapped himself. Really. I don’t even know what to call him anymore! He mentally wished that his hyung will choke with his own spit.

 

 

 

"H-hey! can you even talk?" - Changjo shouted. Ricky heard the nervousness on the latter’s voice but decided to ignore it. Why the would he be nervous?

 

"yo-you’re.. you’re.." Ricky wants to die. He wants to die and forget all of these. He look so stupid and it is very unacceptable for Ricky ' the future CEO' to look this stupid. It was against his law. Against his will and against his life.

 

"what?!"Changjo shouted again.

 

Ricky was spazzing all over his head. He seem to forgot what was the main reason why he was here in the first place. What he really wants to say was 'Your employee just hacked our company's brain!' easy right? but to face an overly charismatic slash hot Choi Jonghyun that cause the fainting of countless innocent civilians? It was never easy. It never will be.

 

 

"You’re hot"

 

nailed it.

 

And that’s how Daehyun dragged his lifeless brother back to their company.

 

 

“He is still not talking” Daehyun commented. Ricky was lifeless he barely blinks, although he’s conscious and his eyes are shot open. They are currently in the guest room. Ricky was still not talking but its fine as long as he’s still breathing, Daehyun was on the couch operating his PC and oh—there’s Sehun on the corner who hasn’t done anything productive since he arrived but only look at his phone.

“Hey hyung” The guy in the corner shouted. From the tone of the voice he seem hesitant to ask.

“What?” Daehyun replied after sharing a glance to his troubled dongsaeng.

“What do you call a person who flirts with you but denies that he was not and said I was just dreaming that he is flirting even though he clearly wasn’t but of course I’m not dreaming because he was obviously into me but I wasn’t into him-really but I flirted because as what I have sai—“ Daehyun cut him off “Sehun” He said. When he saw his dongsaeng breathe he went straight to him.

“Your Sehun” Daehyun assured him, the younger nod in response. “A living god. C’mon, everyone falls for you” Daehyun continued while patting Sehun’s shoulder for comfort. “Yeah, I’m cool” Sehun smiled as if he was awarded as the coolest guy on earth. He left and went back to his business in his Pc when Sehun blurted.

“But Luhan-“ what?

“Luhan?” Daehyun repeated. He may or he may not heard it well.

“You know him?” Sehun asked completely curious, I mean, yeah they are the owner of an entertainment that trains singers and but his hyung usually knows nothing about others.

“He was my ex” Daehyun said while looking at his shocked dongsaeng.

“The ?” Sehun said completely shocked. WHY IN THE-- “kidding” Daehyun said laughing.

“You should’ve seen your face!” the latter shouted while clutching his stomach.

“Y-you! Damn!” Sehun stuttered completely blushing.

“You like him” the older confirmed smilling.

“Yeah. So stop joking” Sehun shot back while laughing.

“yeah yeah”

 

Sehun was frank w/ his words. If he said he likes someone he really does. He’s not the jerk, bubbly nor cute type of guy, he’s cool, if he wants something he will do anything to bring it on his possession. Give him a week or two Luhan will be his in no time. Disregard the methods.

 

 

“Hyung” Daehyun on the other hand doesn’t know what to feel when the boy whom he thought to be unconscious was now conscious, should he be happy that Ricky was still alive or shoud--

 

“I’m going to give you a minute to explain anything before I throw you out the window”

 

He managed to say all things Ricky has to know in 1 minute good thing he doesn’t smoke, his lungs are fine.

 

Ricky was about to reason out when someone harshly knocked on the door---more like knocked the door out.

 

Byun Baekhyun. The living diva.

 

“Hey guys, Chanyeol asked me if you wanted to go with us tomorrow?”

“to go where?” The trio asked in unison

“school”

 

.

-

 

 

On the other hand, Changjo’s feels is times 3 more than Ricky it was approximately 2 hrs and 56 seconds ago when Changhyun started to notice his existence. Facing Changhyun in his iest state is the biggest non-existent sin he’s ever committed. There was no meeting at all! In fact, Changjo was showering when his cousin called.

 

 

“The love of your life just finished shouting my soul out of me and if you don’t gather yourself up you will have your most stupid, undestined and regrettable first meeting that will haunt you for the rest of your life a- “

 

OPEN THIS DOOR!

 

.

 

“Oh. I guess that’s him” . . . “and by the way, I told him that you were in the middle of a very important meeting because I can’t take his nagging voice anymore, its ing annoying hyung!” and the line went off.

 

Normally Changjo spends a good 3 hours preparing his suit, his face, his hair and things but seeing his crush waiting for him lovingly at the door he miraculously finished it all in a good 5 minutes. He was expecting some fierce side of Changhyun instead the guy was drooling. Really. He even said he was hot. Of course! I’m Choi Jonghyun! The guy that cause the fainting of all innocent civilians! He wanted to jump and roll from happiness until a certain guy appeared, he’s was wrapping his hands on his Changhyun like owns him, he was tall but somehow thin compared to Changjo’s, yeah he has some nice eyes but its full of eyeliner unlike him who is natural C’mon! Eyeliners have ing chemicals!

 

“Hey! Are you even listening to me!?”

 

Oh.

 

“What?” He snap back.

“Were going to school tom-“

“No” When he heard the word ‘school’ combined to the word ‘were’ he refused – because ‘were’ simply implies it’s him and his cousin.  And Changjo going to school was not really the greatest idea.

“I heard that Ricky was enrolled there” Or maybe it will be if you let it happen.

“Let’s go then!” Changjo smiled while grabbing his Bag. The other guy was shocked as hell.

“where!?” He shouted.

“School” Changjo cheers. The ? The other guy cussed.

“Ya! School starts tomorrow!” He whined regretting to leak the fact. He shouldn’t have done that.

“As the saying goes Its better to be early that late Junhong so let’s go!” Zelo wants to puke. Disgusting. He thought. He just can’t believe about all of this. Really? Love? Don’t make me ing laugh.

“the last time I checked the saying says It’s better to be late than never you A-holeHe said while rolling his eyes.

“Then I tell you, to check again” Changjo just shrugged

“Now let’s go!”

“Stupid love” He heard his Cousin mumbled. . Bitter. He thought, thinking if he should set up his brother to a guy and end up dying or not. Because girls are pain in the and guys are no better, but still! Girls never work for Junhong he’ll either dump the girl or the girl being dumped by him, either way it’s still the same.

 



I NEVER EDITED THIS SO PLEASE SPARE THE WRONG GRAMMAR AND IGNORE WHY WEAK SPELLING SKILLS

 

my eyes are burning /creys on the corner

 

see you thoon <3

 

. My school starts on monday. Holy. hecencejddhbx //flips