Chapter Five

My favorite restaurant

Chapter Five

 

During my way home, a mix of emotions make me confused. On the first side, I was happy because I get to talk to Yoona, to spend time with her, to get her number and even to stole a kiss. But on the other side, I was wandering what she meant by the "many things" that I don't know about her.

Then I though about the whole night, and I remember when she closed herself when I talked about her family, maybe there is a connection between those two facts... I want to know but I don't want to push her if she don't want to talk about that to me... We only know each other since tonight, so I don't expect her to tell me soon.

When I reached my place, I took a quick shower and get to my bed still thinking about Yoona and a way to see her again so I took my phone and stared at her number for a while. Should I send her a text or not ? Should I wait a little or not ? Should I wait for her to do it first or not ? Because maybe she don't want to see me again, so why did she accept me to take her number ? A hundred questions popped off my mind without any answer.

I stared at my cell for some minutes, typing a dozen kinds of messages, erasing them all, hesitating. What should I say ? 

 

To : Yoona

11:54 pm

Tonight was wonderful, thank you so much ?

 

.... No It's confusing, it's like we've slept together. Erasing.

 

I won't forget this night easily, hope you had fun

 

.... Erasing.

 

Thank you for tonight, hope to see you again soon, good night :)

 

Send.

 

I waited for her reply but after five minutes, still nothing. I my bed again and again. I slowly fell asleep but then I felt my phone vibrate so I immediatly widen my eyes to wake me up. I took my phone and looked at the screen, it was her. I opened the message and read it carefully.

 

From : Yoona

11:59 pm

My pleasure ;) Hope to see you again too... So when are you free ? ^^

 

She want to see me again to ! Ahahah ! I laughed myself at that though, it means that she like me right ? I quickly typed a reply to not make her wait too long.

 

To : Yoona

12:01 am

For you, I'm free whenever you want ;)

 

Send.

 

I grinned and re-read what I've just send, and then I realised.

"OH MY GOD !! What did I do ??! No no no no no...."

I'm too impulsive, it's not good...

After maybe 2 minutes, I received her reply.

 

From : Yoona

12:04 am

Ahah ^^ Cute~ I have my lunch break at 11 am tomorrow if you want...

 

She said that I'm cute ?? Mouahahahah !

 

To : Yoona

12:06 am

Yeah of course ! So I will pick you up at eleven ;) Technically it's today, not tomorrow Ahah ^^

 

From : Yoona

12:07 am

Ahah you're right, so, I'll see you today ^^ Good night Yuri :*

 

OMO ! Did she send me a kiss ? Waaaah I love this girl..... Wait... What ?.... No ! I don't love her ! You're crazy Yuri ! You never fall in love how can you say that you love her after seeing her 2 times ?? I admire her, that's all... Right ...?

 

To : Yoona

12:09 am

Good night Yoona <3

 

Why did I put a heart ?? Seriously Yuri.... Aissh

I though that the conversation was finished so I put my phone beside my pillow, but soon, it vabrate again.

 

From : Yoona

12:12 am

<3

 

Ahahah she replied me with a heart too !

I didn't stop grinning until I fall asleep.

 

--------------

 

6:00 am. My alarm rang. I get up, getting ready for an other good day with Yoona.

I did all my morning routines, made my exercises and went to work.

I spend my morning behind my desk, doing some papers, I was getting boring until my phone rang. I looked at the caller and answered after some seconds.

"Yes Tae ? How are you ?" I said continuing my papers.

"It should be me who ask, how was you night with your 'angel' ?"  By the sound of her voice, I knew she was smirking.

"Good". I replied shortly.

"Yah ! You have to tell me everything ! I'm your friend right ? So come on, I want the juicy details"

"Aiish.... Okay Okay....." I continued to tell her everything. I tell her Yoona's reaction when I talked about her family, I tell her when she said that she's hiding something about her, I tell her when I asked her number, and I tell her when I kissed her. During the time when I was speaking, TaeYeon listened carefully, sometimes commentating like 'it's weird', 'oh you dared ?!' or like 'oh it's sweet'. Then I tell her about our exchanges of messages, and that I will eat with her for lunch.

After 30 minutes, we hang up, it was already 10:23 am. I quickly finished my started work, it was some contracts with other companies, I had to put some informations and documents in it.

It was almost the time so I took my things on my desk, ready to leave, I put on my jacket and get out of my office only to be interpellate by SeungYeol.

"Boss ? You're going somewhere ? You don't have any appointments for now"

"I know, I'll get out to eat something, if you have nothing to do, you can leave too"

"Oh... Alright... Do you want me to accompany you ?"

"No it's okay don't worry, plus, I'll meet a friend so I won't be alone" I said with a reassuring smile. He nodded the I leave, putting out my car keys, I get in my car and started to drive to my now favorite restaurant.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we go ! Sorry for the short update, I'll try to update again soon ! ^^

My computer is still broken :(

Thanks again for the new subscribers and comments !

 

@icha_yoonyul : Yeah it's Yuri's POV, maybe I will try to make a chapter in Yoona's POV in the futur but not now ;)

@YoonIsForYulOnly : Well, who wouldn't be gay for Yoona ? NOBODY ! x)

@yangyul : Eheh thanks :)

@ynyltroiper : Thank you !  I hope you'll like this chapter too :) I'll try to make her family a mystery for now but you already have some tips in the first five chapters ;)