Chapter Four

My favorite restaurant

Chapter Four

 

I continued to eat with my friends until we finished our plates, we ordered some desserts for the three of us. The time passed by and I was getting impatient and nervous, I had no idea of what to said to her. It was strange because I always have something on mind to talk about, I am a CEO after all, it's my job to be able to speak fluidly, every days I have many meetings with partners, collaborators ... But this girl... Yoona, she was different, she made me go to a restaurant by my own choice just to see one person, things I would never have done before, she made me missed someone for the first time of my life, because I've never had someone who caught my eyes on the first sight, and she make me not able to think straight. See; I'm not even with her right now and all I am doing is to think and talk about her...

I checked the time on my watch, and then on my phone, we're never too sure kekeke, less than 30 minutes until she ends her service.

We finished eating and the two persons with me noticed that I was nervous.

"Relax Yul, she's not gonna eat you, plus, if she said when she finish, it's means she want to talk to you, so, maybe she's interested in you too you know" TaeYeon said full of concern. HyoYeon nodded with the same concern before speaking.

"Well, the time is coming, so the two of us should go now, don't worry it's going to be fine" she said pointing at Tae.

I nodded slowly and gave them a little smile which they returned to me.

They stood up and left waving at me. I watched them going away, the more they stepped away, the more I was getting nervous.

At first I played with my hands, then with my shirt, then with my hair, then back with my hands. My legs didn't stopped moving up and down. Gosh why is it so complicated ? It's like im going to play for my life here.

I needed some fresh air so I decided to wait outside, I called SooYoung to pay the bill, Aish this two midget didn't even proposed to pay, tchh...

SooYoung came with the card's machine and a confused look on her face.

"You're not going to wait for her ?" She asked me handing me the machine. I looked up and gave her a small smile putting my credit card inside.

"I will, but outside, please tell her that I will be in front of the entrance" I said tapping my code. She didn't reply immediatly and gave me the ticket.

"Alright, so goodbye, and be careful" I knew what she meant by the last part of her sentence, I nodded, stood up and left throwing a quick glance at where Yoona was, she didn't saw me, she was busy with a table.

I made my way out, passing by the two big doors, it was a dark night, even if there were many stars in the black sky. When I felt the cold air, I took a deep breath and sight. I didn't know that it was so hard to wait for someone, I didn't even know her, we only exchange few words, that's all, but it felt like I've watched her for years, knowing all of her habits, like how she bit her lips whenever a customer is not pleased of his dishes, like how she make her hair swing over her shoulder on a beautiful way or like how she stick her tongue out when she's thinking. I know her without knowing her.

I watched my watch, she must be here in a while. I made like a hundred steps, turning in circle, sighing heavily, sheking my hands to let the stress out, but it wasn't working.

"Aiiish !!" I said too loud, ruffling my hair with my hands.

"Are you okay ?" I heard a gentle voice behind me, I recognized this voice, even if I didn't heard her that much. I widen my eyes, stoping my hands in my hair, I was like a statue, I didn't move, freezing.

"... Yuri ?" She asked worriedly, I slowly putted down my hands and turn around to see her with a smile to reassure her.

"Yeah, I'm fine... And you ?" I asked not knowing what to say. She looked at me with a amusing look.

"Me ? Yes, I'm great" she giggled a little before looking down.

I smiled at her action, she was so cute keke.

"So... Would you like to take a walk ?" She asked looking up at me and tilting her head to the street.

"Yeah, of course" I said, smiling at her.

We started to walk side by side, but no one talked, sometimes, we looked at each other and we started giggling, but there weren't a real sentence pronounced until she decided that the silence was too heavy.

"So, what is your job ? Because you already know mine while I only know that yesterday you were on a meeting, it's quiet unfair no ?" She said with a teasing smirk. I smile and looked down at my foot until I realized something.

"How do you know that I was on a meeting ?" I asked her with a confused look.

"Well, you were with three men in suits, so I guessed" Yoona replied simply.

Logic, stupid Yuri ! I cursed myself and then I realized that I didn't answer her question.

"I'm a CEO of a company, it's not that big but it works well." She looked at me with two wide doe-eyes.

"Woaw, I'm impressed, you might be very serious to work in an office the whole days" She said clapping a little.

"No you shouldn't be, it's very boring, even if I'm serious in my work" I shook my head and she nodded.

After that, the silence came back. We passed by a little park so we decided to sit on a bench.

She put her tongue out, so she was thinking. Again, it was her who talked the first.

"Yesterday was the first day that you came to the restaurant ?" She looked at me, tilting her head a little, I think that's when I found her the most beautiful, when she tilt her head. I smiled unconsciously. When she realized I was spacing out, she smiled too, and this smile was the most beautiful I've ever seen. At this very moment, I was craving to kiss her smile. My eyes were like frozen on her lips, my heart beating like eight hundred horses running in my chest and all I could do was to not be able to think or speak straight.

"Y-y-yes...." I shortly replied to not stutter to much. She didn't erase her smile, in fact, it grew wider... Please stop smiling, you're killing my heart !

"We should go back now, it's getting colder and darker" she said, looking around, stopping her smile. Thanks god.

"Y-yeah, you're right" I nodded and we stood up, leading back to the restaurant. During the walk, we kept talking, I told her about my family, my friends, my passions etc... While she only told me about her friends, she don't have many friends, juste SooYoung and an other girl who don't work in the restaurant. I asked about her family but everytimes she ignore me, look down and don't say a thing until I spoke, so her family must be a sensitive subject.

When we reached the restaurant, she looked up at me with sad eyes. I shouldn't have talked about that... Stupid.

"I'm sorry if I ta-" I began my apologizes but she cut me off.

"That's okay... So, my car is here, where is yours ?" She said changing the subject, pointing to a car on the parking lot. Then I realized that my car was left to my office, it was TaeYeon who picked me up there.

"Umm... At my office, it was my friend who picked me up to get here" I said rubbing my neck by ambarrasment.

"Oh... Then I will give you a ride to your office, come on" Yoona said back with her smile.

"Are you sure ? I can take a cab you don't need to do that" I tried to argue back but I knew that I was going to loose.

"Yeah, come on, it's on my road anyway" She took my wrist to pull me to her car. Her touch is electrifying.

"On your road ? But you don't even know where my office is" I said confused. She laughed a little.

"Everything is on my road" She then winked at me.

Kwon Yuri just died.

After the most beautiful smile, the tilted head, the electrifying touch and now that, the most perfect wink, I can't pretend that she don't affect me anymore.

"Yoona..." I whispered, but apparently a bit too loud because she heard and turned her face toward me.

"Hmm... Thanks..." I said, erasing the 'I can't pretend that she don't affect me anymore' . But I have to be strong ! So I gathered my courage and told what I really think about her.

"You're the most perfect person I've ever met..." I said breathlessly. She smiled at me before putting her hand on my cheek.

"You're only saying that because you don't know many things about me" She looked straight to my eyes saying this words. Then she took off her hand and get in her car. I took a deep breath before sitting on the passenger's seat.

The drive was silent exept when I told her the directions to my office, but it didn't bother me, the thing that was bothering me was what she said, it's strange... I kept staring at her, during the whole drive she didn't stop bitting her lower lip, her hands clenched on the steering wheel. After some minutes, we reached my building's office, she stopped the car beside the only car on the parking lot, then she looked at me, waiting to say goodbye.

"Thanks for the ride, and everything" I thanked her and she smiled.

"You're welcome"

"Before I go, can I ask you your number ?" I asked nervously, afraid that she might reject, but fortunaly she didn't.

"Of course, give me your phone" I handed it to her she tapped her number and called her phone herself with mine.

"Here, like that I have yours and you have mine" She winked one more time, I smiled and open the door to get out, but before, I have one more thing to do. I bent down to her and kissed slowly her temple, then I murmured on her ear.

"Maybe I don't know the fully you, but I like you the same" After that, I was too red to face her so I get out of the car closing the door after me and getting in my own car.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here we are ! Sorry for the wait but my computer broke :'( And it's still not repaired ... Right now I'm on my sister's computer, she left so I took the opportunity Ahahah

Again, sorry for the mistakes etc etc..

Thanks for the news subies! :D <3

And special thanks to : minogue, ynyltroiper, callmeMAYB, YoonIsForYulOnly, moethu545, zharliza215 and GSBTSV4Zelo for the upvotes ! <3<3

@icha_yoonyul : Yul is ALWAYS nervous around Yoona eheh x)

@minogue : Yeaah the food is really great there ahahah !

@yunnyul : Thanks ! I love when someone said that she love my fic x)

@ExoxoxoGG : Thanks, sorry for the wait :s

@ynyltroiper : Thanks ! I hope you will also love this chapter ^^